Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes dhzhanayev is spectacular. Good to see him novoltseev and poloz all recognized with call ups to the Russian National team who has a new head coach now. Thoroughly deserved.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      Joke of the century, The guy is full of sooti, even against Rostov he pulled a Nakisa and before the free kick was taken you could tell from his positioning that he's gonna concede, I guess he will become back up now to Ter Stegen
      OMG no way they're getting rid of Bravo for this guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Azizam, sorry if I came harsh. It's just, you're right, last few years prior was not good for our footballing exports. But it's getting a whole lot better. Reason to be excited! Of course, we don't have a Karimi or Daei in Bayern. But it's damn good what the youth are doing now ...
        Is all good, no worries.

Comment

I wonder if Atleti is keeping tabs on Saeid, if he keeps up his play a move to Atletico at the end of the season is certainly not out of the question. They saw something in him previously and now we can see how much he has progressed

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
            I wonder if Atleti is keeping tabs on Saeid, if he keeps up his play a move to Atletico at the end of the season is certainly not out of the question. They saw something in him previously and now we can see how much he has progressed
            Like a buy back clause?

Spanish teams are known for doing a lot of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Like a buy back clause?
              Ive been meaning to say something like this for a while now. I think Simeone liked Saeid but just wasnt ready to trust him in the ultra high pressure of Atleti yet. Rostov and atelti have EXTREMELEY similar styles and values. Rostov is basically a mini-Atleti in many ways. Plus Tiago and Gabi arent getting any younger. Obviously Saul can play there and Thomas Partey as well but Ezzat's physique is so incredible for somebody his age i could totally see him fitting in there. Hopefully he has the chance to showcase his qualities if Rostov gets in the CL. Ideally for him he could move back in a year or two when he develops more.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Can you believe it, Barcelona is going to buy Ajax and Dutch-NT goalkeeper Jasper Cillessen and he literally makes huge blunders every week. Even against PAOK and Rostov he was at fault for conceding the goals in the most easy way.

Haghighi is nothing less than him. And meanwhile he is dropped by Maritimo for BS reasons.
                Originally posted by Salar View Post
                Joke of the century, The guy is full of sooti, even against Rostov he pulled a Nakisa and before the free kick was taken you could tell from his positioning that he's gonna concede, I guess he will become back up now to Ter Stegen
                FYI...

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  Like a buy back clause?

Wasn't Saied a free agent at the time? There couldn't be a buy back clause.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    Wasn't Saied a free agent at the time? There couldn't be a buy back clause.
                    He was a free transfer. There is no buy back clause.
                    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

"Kirichenko: player "Rostov" Azmun is in good shape and can play with the "Ajax"

Confrontation "growth" and "Ajax" in the play-off round of the Champions League-2016/2017

MOSCOW, Aug. 23 - R-Sport. Footballer "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun completely ready for the second leg play-off round of the Champions League qualification with the Dutch "Ajax", the decision on his participation will be made directly to the coaching staff before the game, said the acting head coach of Rostov Dmitry Kirichenko.

The match "Rostov" - "Ajax" in the play-off qualification tournament will be held in Rostov-on-Don on Wednesday, August 24 at the stadium "Olympus-2" and will begin at 21:45 MSK. 1: In the first meeting, held in Amsterdam, 1 draw was fixed.

"In the first match Azmun not played (in the starting lineup - Ed..) By decision of the coaching staff What will tomorrow's see I can only say that he is in good shape As for (Kurban) Berdyev, it works like.?.. . before we prepare for the games together, it greatly helps us "- quoted Kirichenko official website of" growth ".

The coach also said that the chances of both clubs at the ultimate success still remains.

"We hope that will go on to lay out a hundred percent This is the most important thing is for sure we afford a chance to think that nothing has changed -....? 50 to 50. We reconstruct some points in the game, but it's not because of the first match . Some rebuilding in Amsterdam we were doing wrong, losing the initiative were in suspense will try to eliminate it ", -.. Kirichenko said."

http://rsport.ru/football/20160823/1044735784.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        "Kirichenko: player "Rostov" Azmun is in good shape and can play with the "Ajax"

Confrontation "growth" and "Ajax" in the play-off round of the Champions League-2016/2017

MOSCOW, Aug. 23 - R-Sport. Footballer "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun completely ready for the second leg play-off round of the Champions League qualification with the Dutch "Ajax", the decision on his participation will be made directly to the coaching staff before the game, said the acting head coach of Rostov Dmitry Kirichenko.

The match "Rostov" - "Ajax" in the play-off qualification tournament will be held in Rostov-on-Don on Wednesday, August 24 at the stadium "Olympus-2" and will begin at 21:45 MSK. 1: In the first meeting, held in Amsterdam, 1 draw was fixed.

"In the first match Azmun not played (in the starting lineup - Ed..) By decision of the coaching staff What will tomorrow's see I can only say that he is in good shape As for (Kurban) Berdyev, it works like.?.. . before we prepare for the games together, it greatly helps us "- quoted Kirichenko official website of" growth ".

The coach also said that the chances of both clubs at the ultimate success still remains.

"We hope that will go on to lay out a hundred percent This is the most important thing is for sure we afford a chance to think that nothing has changed -....? 50 to 50. We reconstruct some points in the game, but it's not because of the first match . Some rebuilding in Amsterdam we were doing wrong, losing the initiative were in suspense will try to eliminate it ", -.. Kirichenko said."

http://rsport.ru/football/20160823/1044735784.html
                        i believe rubin knows sardar is the key, he has to start and play , they will have a chance, i hope kazan win so we see sardar ripping european teams defense apart

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          i believe rubin knows sardar is the key, he has to start and play , they will have a chance, i hope kazan win so we see sardar ripping european teams defense apart
                          yeah um sardar doesn't play for Rubin anymore soo...

Comment

YASHASIN SARDAR AZMOUN! LETS DO IT TONIGHT!

Comment

Azmoun needs UCL to attract big teams.

Azmoun + Exposure = big club

It's that simple folks.

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                                yeah um sardar doesn't play for Rubin anymore soo...
                                sorry i mean rostov, my bad

Comment

Working...
                                X