Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahaha anyone see Rostov trolling Jasper Cillessen on twitter? Check this out:

http://au.eurosport.com/football/bar...90/story.shtml

Comment

Match day 1
      Bayern vs Rostov

Match day 2
      Rostov vs Psv

Match day 3
      Rostov vs Atletico Madrid

Match day 4
      Atletico Madrid vs Rostov

Match day 5
      Rostov vs Bayern

Match day 6
      Psv vs Rostov

Comment

This is going to be great... Sardar starting in the Allianz arena

Comment

How freaking awesome would it be to see Ezatollahi score against Atletico?

Comment

Saeid will get lots of league minutes becasue of CL matches, it will be busy season for Sardar and Saeid becasue of League, CL and TM, hope both avoid injuries. specially Sardar.

Comment

Dayum
              That's a tough ass draw
              But if our boys can perform well against these popular teams then there will be no question about them being world class young footballers..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                Saeid will get lots of league minutes becasue of CL matches, it will be busy season for Sardar and Saeid becasue of League, CL and TM, hope both avoid injuries. specially Sardar.
                True
                Exhaustion n injuries would become inevitable if Rostov continue their geda bazi & don't strengthen up their squad adequately.
                They also need Berdiev back at helm & 6 points vs PSV if they are to miraculously make it outa the group.

Comment

Comment

Top goalscorers of each team:

Bayern - Lewandowski
                    Atletico - Griezmann
                    PSV - De Jong
                    Rostov - Azmoun

Comment

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

I hope Saeid is pulling his finger out and making sure he is in every UCL match.

If the coach doesn't think he can defend as well as his other options, then Saeid will need to work his ass off to prove the manager wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I hope to God, Rostov picks up another Iranian to bolster their squad. Reza Shekari or Mehdi Torabi please!

Comment

I really hope Saied and Sardar will stay injury-free and don't get silly yellow cards that can see them get suspended.

And hopefully, their coach won't have the bad idea to bench them most of the time in UCL

Comment

Rostov really need to spend that earned money for some new players!

Especially defenders! They lack defenders, CB's in particular..

And I think Kudryashov is suspended for at least one game after that red card, am I correct ?

Comment

Sardar needs to become 90 minutes player and have more professional attitude if he is willing to take it to next step. There is no doubt talent is there, i don't know if he is fragile or just acting but the fact that after every single foul on him he stays for quite sometime on ground is kind of annoying, like yesterday he could have gotten his second yellow becasue of acting in one occasion. Those are things you need to avoid if you want have long career in Europe, i guess Balotelli can be a good example to avoid for every footballer.

Comment

Working...
                                X