This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
    Im happy with both of them saying at Rostov right now! Its Nekounam/Shojaei all over again but this time with players who will most likely surpass them in every way
    Ezatollahi and Azmoun are very, very special. We're lucky to have them and I pray for their health, well-being. Both seem to work hard and have the right mentality (despite Azmoun's insta/ social media love )

Comment

Wow rostov just realeased a statement in azmoun!! Anyone up for a translation?

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10318

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
        Wow rostov just realeased a statement in azmoun!! Anyone up for a translation?

http://www.fc-rostov.ru/press/news/10318
        Today, Rubin released a statement and called Azmoun's two year contract with Rostov illegal, now Rostov condemnded Rubin's statement.

Comment

sardar is only 21 years old. good choice to stay put at Rostov til WC 2018. After WC he will get his chance to make a big move. we need him in form and game ready for the WC qualifiers. He is already established in Rostov why fix something that is not Broke!
          IRI = FAILED

Comment

Signing for two years means he will 90% leave them next summer, Rostov aren't going to wait until he becomes free agent and leaves without making money/profit. It was the right thing to do imo.

Hopefully it will be a big move next year

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
              sardar is only 21 years old. good choice to stay put at Rostov til WC 2018. After WC he will get his chance to make a big move. we need him in form and game ready for the WC qualifiers. He is already established in Rostov why fix something that is not Broke!
              Agreed 100%. Also helps that his younger bro/dadash ezatolahi is there with him

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                Signing for two years means he will 90% leave them next summer, Rostov aren't going to wait until he becomes free agent and leaves without making money/profit. It was the right thing to do imo.

Hopefully it will be a big move next year
                Interestingly, Berdiev also signed a two year contract. I wouldn't be surprised if Sardar follows him again.

Comment

Saied interview summary:

- Thank God the ball fell at the point where I was expecting it

- A special thanks to CQ who gave me a lot of confidence

- I managed to gain Berdiev's trust in the pre-season and I am content to have made him proud with my performance

- I hope to carry on like this and have a good season with Rostov

- We'll appreciate the positive effect of having 11 legionnaires (as opposed to 3 only, 4 years back) during the World cup 2018. This will raise the level of TM.

- CQ has injected a lot of confidence into young players which allows them to play easier.

- Berdiev will stay for another 2 years. He is a great coach and we all feel very comfortable with him

- He emphasised on importance of Match against Qatar which is a matter of pride for both parties

- Said Also urged the president to provide his full support for the national team

- There's no other option than unity for succeeding in the WCQ

http://isna.ir/news/95050103929/%D8%...87%D9%88%D8%B1

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                    Interestingly, Berdiev also signed a two year contract. I wouldn't be surprised if Sardar follows him again.
                    Berdyev is our big daddy!

Comment

Berdyev should become coach of TM after CQ.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Berdyev should become coach of TM after CQ.
                        Don't many of you complain about TM's defensive style now? You do know that Berdyev is joked in Russian league for his "packing the box" style. Not you specifically, just remember seeing people cry about that so much, yet some seem okay with bringing another defensive tactic coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                          Don't many of you complain about TM's defensive style now? You do know that Berdyev is joked in Russian league for his "packing the box" style. Not you specifically, just remember seeing people cry about that so much, yet some seem okay with bringing another defensive tactic coach.
                          Despite his defensive tactics, he is a very well respected coach in Russia. He is clever tactician/strategist and has a great ability to transform a group of unknown players into a very efficient entity. He was one of the main candidates for the top job in Russia(NT).

Comment

Despite his defensive tactics, he is a very well respected coach in Russia. He is clever tactician/strategist and has a great ability to transform a group of unknown players into a very efficient entity. He was one of the main candidates for the top job in Russia(NT).
                            I understand, I'm not knocking Berdeyev. I'm asking why some people who scoff at CQ and dismiss him (despite being a former Real Madrid and Portugal NT team coach) are just fine and dandy about bring his cheap Russian equivalent in after him. Berdyev is not bad, but if you all don't like CQ, what makes you think you would like Berdyev?

Not you personally, just the people who have been on the CQ hate wagon.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                              I understand, I'm not knocking Berdeyev. I'm asking why some people who scoff at CQ and dismiss him (despite being a former Real Madrid and Portugal NT team coach) are just fine and dandy about bring his cheap Russian equivalent in after him. Berdyev is not bad, but if you all don't like CQ, what makes you think you would like Berdyev?

Not you personally, just the people who have been on the CQ hate wagon.
                              Thanks.

CQ is the best thing that has happened to our football in the last decade.

Comment

Thanks.

CQ is the best thing that has happened to our football in the last decade.
                                Amen brotha amen! Can I hear an amen?

Comment

Working...
                                X