Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why didnt azmoun play?are they keeping him for wensday game to start?

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      why didnt azmoun play?are they keeping him for wensday game to start?
      I think that was his second match as part of his 2-game suspension, that's why. From the next fixture he'll be able to play in the league again.
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Their next league game will be against Terek Grozny. There might be a high chance to see Azmoun, Ezatollahi and Mohammadi on the field at the same time.

Comment

wensday game is key, i think ezatollahi and azmoun have to start

Comment

A 2-2 draw with 3 goals of Sardar, Saeid and Milad would be nice though

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Their next league game will be against Terek Grozny. There might be a high chance to see Azmoun, Ezatollahi and Mohammadi on the field at the same time.
              Almost seems surreal based on how many crappy moves our players had in last couple of years. Proud of these guys for making the right move and progressing so much. The future is bright for us.
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Isn't Azmoun still suspended for next game too?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  Isn't Azmoun still suspended for next game too?
                  No. Two games have already passed.

He would have scored 2 today, shame he wasn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    No. Two games have already passed.

He would have scored 2 today, shame he wasn't there.
                    If this game was one of the 2, what was the other game that he was suspended for?

I believe it's only one game he has served so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Its about time that someone updates Ezatolahi's picture and market value on transfermarkt

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                        Both are great but Saeid is doing brilliant for his age, you couldn't tell that he's 19 when you watch him play. He can become actual world class, as in at least regular UCL player, if he keeps this up and makes the right choices. I would say that he will be able to play in any league in the world in 2-3 years and even by then he's still be young, we truly have a gem on our hands.

I have big hopes for Azmoun too but I feel more confident in Saeid, I'm worried that Sardar will want to stay in Russia more than he should.
                        Azmoun and Saeid are both excellent. I said this 3 years ago, after I watched Saeid Ezzatollahi - playing for Under-16s. He didn't have a good Under 17 World Cup, but I believed in his potential. The best thing about him is not his passes, speed or physicality, which are all incredible. But his IQ - he's in the right place at the right time, he makes the right passes. Of course he's not 100% on this, because he is very young (19) but his physical tools will eventually catch up with his mind. He constantly makes the right play. Much like Nekonaum. But as great as Javad was, and he's my favorite Iranian player ever and a top 5 all-time Asian midfielder, Saeid's natural physical tools are just better. I cannot believe we have potentially found our midfielder in a post-Neko TM. This usually takes a while. But we've been lucky, from Bagheri to Javad to now Saeid. Smooth transitions.

As good as Saied and Azmoun and Jahanbaksh (arguably AZ's best player already) are - I really think Reza Shekari can do incredible things as well. Too bad we haven't heard much about him recently, hope he doesn't turn out like Kaveh Rezaei. But he has potential to be absolutely incredible and potentially higher curve than the aforementioned. But he's 18 and yet hasn't found his place in Europe ... we need these guys there real young. Saeid's a byproduct of Athletico youth. Look at how good he is, how fast.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                          If this game was one of the 2, what was the other game that he was suspended for?

I believe it's only one game he has served so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          3-2 loss vs zenit was his first game missing due suspension..! he should be available next league game vs terek

not so sure he would get a start though vs Ajax n Terek..!!? the other strikers did ok in his absence and likely he may have to come off the bench and make a case for himself vs Ajax to get a starting nod vs terek..!!

Comment

No doubt, Berdieyev picked out the two most talented iranian young footballers..!!
                            i still give the overall nod to sardar over Saeed..!! he is just a more polished player currently.!!
                            Saeed is doing tremendous for his age and perhaps he could edge out Sardar someday if he was to make smarter career decision..!!

Comment

4 players from Rostov was invited to Russian national team for friendly against Turkey at the end of Month.
                              Keeper Dzhanayev, defenders Novoseltsev and Kudryashov and forward Poloz.

Comment

Who was the coach for Rostov today btw?

Comment

Working...
                                X