Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i hope he starts as well, but i think Rostov will instead try to manage the game in first half and go for the kill with his sub beginning of 2nd half..!!?

Comment

Berdyev is in negotiation with Lokomotiv to become their head coach after he failed to join Spartak. Again , he wants to bring Azmoun and Noboa with him but Lokomotiv isn't ready to accept all the conditions set by Berdyev so far. We will probably know more about it after the game vs Ajax , I guess there is a good chance he will accept to stay with Rostov if they qualify for CL group stage
      http://www.championat.com/football/a...stej-dnja.html

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

So will IRIB 3/Varzesh show the match?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          So will the IRIB 3/Varzesh show the match?

Of course not.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
            Of course not.
            Why? Possibly two Iranians playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              Berdyev is in negotiation with Lokomotiv to become their head coach after he failed to join Spartak. Again , he wants to bring Azmoun and Noboa with him but Lokomotiv isn't ready to accept all the conditions set by Berdyev so far. We will probably know more about it after the game vs Ajax , I guess there is a good chance he will accept to stay with Rostov if they qualify for CL group stage
              http://www.championat.com/football/a...stej-dnja.html
              if rostov win today, they will keep them, the fans in rostov love sardar alot

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                Why? Possibly two Iranians playing.

IRIB won't show any UCL game tonight. They either haven't bought the rights yet or don't care about our legionnaires (they hardly do).

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

^ they have a part in navad every week where they show all of our legionnaire highlights and their team's positions (guys like Beitashour included)

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    ^ they have a part in navad every week where they show all of our legionnaire highlights and their team's positions (guys like Beitashour included)
                    That's true though, Navad and especially Adel cares the most about or Euro-based players.

Comment

Azmoun in the starting 11, Saeid on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        Azmoun in the starting 11, Saeid on the bench
                        was expected for azmoun to start, saeid will come sexond half

Comment

Comment

I'm so excited about Saeed. 19 year old kid who is now an important player in a decent team competing on European stage.

Great respect for Saeid, his family and also Berdiev / CQ who credited this young player and took the risk. If he continues like this,he can become one of our greatest ever players, stepping into Karim Bagheri's shoes.

Comment

So just to confirm, is Berdyev back as the manager or is there still some complications?

Comment

LOL IRIB Varzesh will show the game. At least they announced it on their Telegram.

I take everything back

Comment

Working...
                                X