This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rostov's offense this season is lifeless & uninspiring to say the least
    & it seems their well organized defense has gone to shitt too after the recent departures of their two key Ds & Berdiev's self-demotion ..!

Hopefully they can regroup after this asswipping, improve all over the pitch & at least make to Euro cup

Comment

I doubt Saeid get any playing time, they made one sub for DM already..

Comment

Damn Celtic is getting a spanking also.

Comment

Come on guys stop the complaining! First of all it was a very bad coaching job. Two, you are playing against one of the best teams in the world and in their home. Third, Azmoun had zero help up there. We all know he is not a dribble and he is not going against a shitty defensive team but Bayern. Even the commentator said that he feels bad for Azmoun as is one against 4. Fourth, Rostov had no game plan. Wish Azmoun old coach came back

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            Im sorry but this has to be the most stupid thing ive read all day. Azizam you realize who Rostov is playing right? BAYERN MUNICH, Not ajax, not zenit, BAYERN. They are playing arguably the best team in the world. If you truly expect sardar to make such a big difference or score a goal you are dilusional. And sardar back to Iran? LOL! You are probably one of those fools who wanted karimi back to sepahan or encouraged taremi to leave caykur. Absolutely retarded post.. sardar will be back and stronger than ever. HE IS OUR FUTURE AND PRESENT
            LOL, How old r you? 15?

Nobody said Sardar should have scored against Bayern! It's actually people like you who thought he would before the game had even started! lol We are saying he's too relaxed and doesn't fight as he used to! He didn't have Bayern Munich defenders in front of himself when he played against Qatar and China! He played the same way there!

Is Sardar your pesar ammeh ke ageh chizi begim, behet bar mikhore? LOL

Comment

Bayern's UCL home game results in 2015-16

5-0 vs. Dinamo Zagreb
              5-1 vs. Arsenal
              4-0 vs. Olympiakos
              4-2 vs. Juventus
              1-0 vs. Benfica
              2-1 vs. Atletico

They also gave Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke a spanking in Allianz Arena. We shouldn't expect too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Some people seem to forget that this is Azmoun and not Ronaldo/Messi. He will have bad days like every other footballer and he will not score goals every single game. That is perfectly natural.
                I hope you are right because he's been having bad games since the Qatar game!

Comment

goal Bayern 5-0 Juan Bernat
                  TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

I just remembered when Alireza Jahanbakhsh was possibly going to join Celtic after NEC.

Barca 7 - 0 Celtic right now

At least the media won't be focusing on Rostov's spanking this time.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      Bayern's UCL home game results in 2015-16
                      5-0 vs. Dinamo Zagreb
                      5-1 vs. Arsenal
                      4-0 vs. Olympiakos
                      4-2 vs. Juventus
                      1-0 vs. Benfica
                      2-1 vs. Atletico
                      They also gave Dortmund, Leverkusen, Schalke a spanking in Allianz Arena. We shouldn't expect too much.
                      It is not about result, it is about how Rostov played. They simply started the game with mentality of losing with less goals. Game plan was wrong.

Comment

FT Bayern 5-0
                        TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

both the german and the english commentators called sardar az iraninans messi

dont get it why just messi? he has nothing in common with messi....

he reminds me more of ali daee both for the good and the bad....

the bad: he is little laisy, waiting like Daee that the ball is served infront of his dodool to put it then in there..

i think he needs to show much more action and commitment and janb o joosh if wants to get in line with european strikers...

ok, i know todays rostows match was a defensive one, he barely got some passes....

Comment

I wish they woulda given Saeed at least a few trash minutes to get his jitters out ..!
                            5:0 final

Comment

Uninspiring performance from Rostov.

Comment

Well , they were definitely more soorakh than I thought... Good for Azmoun to experience such a game though

Comment

Working...
                                X