Clear All

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
    wow SA messed up a great chance
    I think it was Noboa ? I'm not sure

Comment

http://www.footballfancast.com/premi...ranian-starlet

Liverpool send scouts to watch Iranian starlet

by Danielle Joynson

Liverpool are keeping tabs on Iranian forward Sardar Azmoun following a string of impressive performances for FC Rostov, according to the Daily Star.

What’s the story?

With the transfer window just one month away from being open for business, clubs are starting to switch their attention to potential targets.

Liverpool are understood to have taken a keen interest in Azmoun, who joined Rostov permanently from Rubin Kazan at the start of the season.

The forward has scored two goals and registered one assist in 13 Russian Premier League appearances, and he also scored twice in the Champions League.

The Daily Star reports that Liverpool have sent scouts to track Azmoun’s progress ahead of a potential swoop for the player, who has previously been linked to a host of English clubs, including Arsenal, Everton and Stoke City.

Would Azmoun fit in at Liverpool?

Versatility is a quality that Klopp welcomes in his attacking stars, and Azmoun has shown that in the last few years having played up front, as well as just behind the centre-forward.

Given how Klopp values the youth system and nurturing young players, there would be fewer better places for the Iranian to go to in terms of development.

The Liverpool boss has also shown this season that he gives the younger generation a chance to prove themselves. An example of this would be in the EFL Cup, where he has handed appearances to the likes of Ben Woodburn, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Kevin Stewart.

With that in mind, Azmoun is unlikely to be thrown directly into the team, partly because of his experience but also because Klopp’s team is already thriving with talented attackers.

If the young forward opts for Anfield, he is likely to be earmarked as one for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        I think it was Noboa ? I'm not sure
        no SA had the ball in 2on2 sit and lost the ball trying to dribble the last defender

Comment

Sardar at LFC

Wishful Thinking? I hope not.
          Sardar_LP_Fron_3rd_2016.JPG
          Last edited by webmaster; 12-03-2016, 07:32 PM.

Comment

Sardar_LP_Back_3rd_2016.JPG
            Last edited by webmaster; 12-03-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Bertie33 your attachments aren't working

Comment

Thanks. I see them when I log in. Maybe admin can help. Contents are LFC Azmoun 3rd Black Jersey.

Comment

^ you must use the GO ADVANCED button for the images to work. (I edited them for you)
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

They're still broken for me

Comment

^ check again.
                      We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Bertie33 View Post
                        [ATTACH]17132[/ATTACH]
                        Lol now watch him transfer to Arsenal or Everton...

Comment

Originally posted by webmaster View Post
                          ^ check again.
                          They're fixed now, thanks

Comment

Recent short interview with Azmoun:

"Sardar Azmoun "in Rostov-on-Don I like much more than in Kazan"

Forward Sardar Azmoun described the atmosphere in the "Rostov".

- People can call your friends in the "Rostov"?

- In Rostov"? All of the players. If you really start to transfer, then Canan , Gatskan Kalachev, Kudryashov, Navas, Noboa, yes all. You simply need to see us in training. All players are fine with me, I'm young, and I have great respect for them. Never I can not say anything bad about them.

- It turns out that this is such an incredible atmosphere in the team?

- Well, it turns out, yes, because I can not name specific names, but I can name all the brothers.

- You feel at home here?

Yes, at home. In Rostov-on-Don I like much more than in Kazan. If I were asked to choose, I would choose Rostov - said Azmun agency "F-Sport"."

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/online/178326/

Comment

Those of you who think Azmoun should go to Liverpool
                              http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28815

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                                Those of you who think Azmoun should go to Liverpool
                                http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28815
                                Just because Liverpool lost the match? Then Sardar should retire to avoid any defeats.
                                Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Working...
                                X