Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope they get a juicy EU fixture vs a high profile team.
    Who are the big clubs in the mix !?

Comment

^ Manchester United and Roma are pretty much the only ''juicy'' ones that Rostov could face. But there are also others like Southampton and Schalke 04

Comment

Zandi, where dem GIF's at?

Comment

our boys played very well
          here are the highlights

Comment

Saeid destroying PSV defense. Joshua Brenet was the victim

Comment

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

damn Azmoun and Saeed were close to scoring.

PLEASE get Man Utd in EL

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

If he just had some more space for the finish and it had more power, would have been the best goal!

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Typical Iranian khore bazi. Pass the ball cabron!

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
                      Typical Iranian khore bazi. Pass the ball cabron!
                      True, I was thinking the same. The kid just tried to pull an Azmoun

Comment

The 8 UCL clubs that drop into the Europa League are split with the four best ranked going into pot 1 with the group winners and the four worst going into pot 2 with the group runners-up. If I'm not mistaken I think Rostov will be in pot 2 so they will either get one of the group winners or (i assume this is possible) one of the four best ranked UCL sides which is likely to include Tottenham and Lyon.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                          True, I was thinking the same. The kid just tried to pull an Azmoun
                          He figured that he's out of contract mine as well go for glory and some big team might be knocking.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

I wanna see Sardar tower over Zlatan for a sick header

and i wanna see Saeed nutmeg Pogba a few times

Then they'll sack Mourinho after they lose....and all United fans can be happy about that

Comment

another moment to give rostov credit they deserve. Look throughout the Champions League at the "lower" teams that have xperience in the competition and are supposedly "better" that rostov, and some have even been linked with Azmoun (monchengladbach,PSV,Basle,,etc) These teams were hardly competitive, and cant defend for their lives...and are operating on far higher budgets and with far better squads than rostovs. Rostov was very competitive in all games except the first against bayern away, which was totally understandable. They were unlucky not to take points off Athletico, beat Bayern, and looked a much better team than PSV. Managing to get into EL is an excellent achievement(esp for first time in CL), greatly helps their finances, and motivates them for rest of season. We may blast them for resting players at the weekend and losing but it paid off. Rostov nullified PSV completely. Also again, Saeid showing excellence off the bench, no doubt that he will force his way into Starting xi in big games soon. What an experience for our boys!

P.S, Cant believe that some were advocating for Sardars move to PSV or Ajax...Dutch football is weak in comparison to even Russian League. PSV are the best team in holland, and they barely troubled rostov today, at home. Ajax were miles off rostov as well and got battered by them, and rostov arent even one of the top 3 teams in Russia. If Azmoun doesnt go to a top team (Dortmund,Napoli,Liverpool, AC Milan, Monaco, etc) then i would much rather see him at Zenit,Spartak,CSKA, or stay at rostov, then go to some of these crappier teams in supposedly "more appealing" leagues...TBH, Milad's Terek is more of a match for Ajax, PSV

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                0-0 full time and Rostov finish above PSV in the group.

PSV players have a very poor and entitled attitude.
                                They were constantly bitching at the ref and would get so mad when Rostov played clean but physically.

I'm glad they finished bottom of the group.
                                A bunch of salty ass crybabies.

I also wish somebody will have cleated Moreno for being such a douche during the whole game and purposely trying to injure both azmoun and Poloz.

Erokhin and kudaryshov played much below their normal levels today.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Moreno is over-rated.. just like the country he is from

Dutch league is very weak if a guy like him is starting...
                                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                                X