This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I just think you have a wrong conclusion about German football. What makes you think there is no freedom to show themselves?

German league is actually mostly about speed, accuracy, and team play.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    Look at Karimi for example! Before he joined Bayern, he was so much more explosive, making runs, smart moves, etc. After he joined Bayern he became much more experienced but not as fun to watch anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Look at Karimi for example! Before he joined Bayern, he was so much more explosive, making runs, smart moves, etc. After he joined Bayern he became much more experienced but not as fun to watch anymore.
      He was actually pretty amazing in Bayern and he made appearances almost in every game with the competative squad they had back then. And then his injury came...

Comment

Originally posted by Pouya View Post
        He was actually pretty amazing in Bayern and he made appearances almost in every game with the competative squad they had back then. And then his injury came...
        His style changed and became more boring! That was before his injury!

Comment

Ali Karimi was great in Asia, then he played against world class players in the German Bundesliga. It was clear that he could not play the same slalom dibbling style over there.

Comment

Originally posted by rouzbahani View Post
            Ali Karimi was great in Asia, then he played against world class players in the German Bundesliga. It was clear that he could not play the same slalom dibbling style over there.
            I'm not only talking about when he was playing there! I'm talking about when he was playing in Asia after his Bayern time! He was simply not the same player who dribbled passed Ballack and company times and again, against Germany in Iran!

Comment

I'm not only talking about when he was playing there! I'm talking about when he was playing in Asia after his Bayern time! He was simply not the same player who dribbled passed Ballack and company times and again, against Germany in Iran!
              I think it is difficult to make that argument just based on the way Karimi developed. He was a fantastic player but I don't think he was the kind of guy who had the attitude to keep learning and developing. There is no guarantee that Azmoun will do good any where but I think if anything he has the chance to thrive in a German team and with Dortmund about to lose a striker its kind of a great fit for him. Also I read someone saying something along the lines of "its not like he will start so don't get excited". I don't think any rational person here expects him to start right after he moves to a team like Liverpool or Dortmund but don't forget this guy has already scored against giants in the European leagues, he is 21. I am almost certain he will eventually start no matter where he goes. This guy is special, don't doubt it.

Comment

Dortmund is already giving emre more serious minutes and the guy is like 18 or 19.

and emre played in denmark..... nothing compared to RPL

if dortmund buys you, they believe in you, period.

They bought kevin kampl from austria and mikitaryan from Ukraine league, both much weaker than RPL, and both were starters in their first season.
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Karimi was actually very good in Bayern and before his injury. I don't know what people expected from Karimi in Bayern, he was better than Daei and much much better than Vahid. Magath played him in pretty much every midfielder position and he responded well(even as DM). He did started almost half of Bayern games, played in over 80% of their games in first season. Things got tougher for him after injury but people forget how rich Bayern midfielder was at time:
                  -Ballack
                  -Ze Roberto
                  -Deisler
                  -Salihamdzic
                  -Hargreaves
                  -Scholl
                  -Jeremies
                  Most of these guys were during the best years of their career. Still Karimi outplayed some of them in the first season and is extremely tough to come back in the line up of such a team when you are out for long time due to injury. What was disappointing in case of Karimi was his career after Bayern, total failure!!! But in Bayern he performed beyond majority's expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    Karimi was actually very good in Bayern and before his injury. I don't know what people expected from Karimi in Bayern, he was better than Daei and much much better than Vahid. Magath played him in pretty much every midfielder position and he responded well(even as DM). He did started almost half of Bayern games, played in over 80% of their
                    game in first season. Things got tougher for him after injury but people forget how rich Bayern midfielder was at time:
                    -Ballack
                    -Ze Roberto
                    -Deisler
                    -Salihamdzic
                    -Hargreaves
                    -Scholl
                    -Jeremies
                    Most of these guys were during the best years of their career. Still Karimi outplayed some of them in the first season and is extremely tough to come back in the line up of such a team when you are out for long time due to injury. What was disappointing in case of Karimi was his career after Bayern, total failure!!! But in Bayern he performed beyond majority's expectations.
                    Yes you are right! But problem was that his injury took away his speed and timing, he was not able to come back even 50% of the player he was before the injury. It's not that he didnt try but it was not possible. Many athletes faces this problem after a serious injury

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Dortmund is already giving emre more serious minutes and the guy is like 18 or 19.

and emre played in denmark..... nothing compared to RPL

if dortmund buys you, they believe in you, period.

They bought kevin kampl from austria and mikitaryan from Ukraine league, both much weaker than RPL, and both were starters in their first season.
                      Totally agree! That is why I don't get why people compare Dortmund with the likes of Liverpool or Arsenal! Bundesliga is a good league and Dortmund is a good team! A move to Dortmund would be an upgrade from Rostov and the Russian league for Azmoun but nothing to be so hyped up about really!

Comment

Totally agree! That is why I don't get why people compare Dortmund with the likes of Liverpool or Arsenal! Bundesliga is a good league and Dortmund is a good team! A move to Dortmund would be an upgrade from Rostov and the Russian league for Azmoun but nothing to be so hyped up about really!
                        have u seen them in CL.?? They finished top their group with madrid in it. They are a team with extremely young players taht will be hitting their peak performances in 3-5 years ( and will probably be able to sustain it for another 5 years). If he gets to dortmund, he will be on easily one of the most exciting teams in europe who will be competetive in champions league for years and years to come, and in their own domestic league when they gain more experience. Dortmund are on the same level as liverpool and only slightly down from arsenal and that is just because arsenal's players like ozil,alexis,koscielny,cazorla,cech are experienced and in their primes. Players like dembele,weigl,reus,guerrerio,passlack,gotze,schurr le,etc have not all hit their peak yet. Dortmund is easily the best environment for him as the pressure will be lower since the team is so young.

Comment

Karimi was actually very good in Bayern and before his injury. I don't know what people expected from Karimi in Bayern, he was better than Daei and much much better than Vahid. Magath played him in pretty much every midfielder position and he responded well(even as DM). He did started almost half of Bayern games, played in over 80% of their
                          game in first season. Things got tougher for him after injury but people forget how rich Bayern midfielder was at time:
                          -Ballack
                          -Ze Roberto
                          -Deisler
                          -Salihamdzic
                          -Hargreaves
                          -Scholl
                          -Jeremies
                          About Karimi, he was so good in his first season he was starting champions leagues games. I remember Bayern playing Milan and he was starting to really take over and got injured. He was never the same after. I don't know why.

About Hashemian, he was never given a chance. Poor guy barely got to play.
                          Daei was actually great in Bayern but he shot himself in the foot by leaving the club for TM for every game TM has. Also at the time the Germans were desperate for a starter so they kept giving jancker chances over Daei.

Comment

-Ballack
                            -Ze Roberto
                            -Deisler
                            -Salihamdzic
                            -Hargreaves
                            -Scholl
                            -Jeremies
                            Forgot to mention schweinsteiger and demichelis
                            "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

-Ballack
                              -Ze Roberto
                              -Deisler
                              -Salihamdzic
                              -Hargreaves
                              -Scholl
                              -Jeremies
                              You forgot the best one, Schweini.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                have u seen them in CL.?? They finished top their group with madrid in it. They are a team with extremely young players taht will be hitting their peak performances in 3-5 years ( and will probably be able to sustain it for another 5 years). If he gets to dortmund, he will be on easily one of the most exciting teams in europe who will be competetive in champions league for years and years to come, and in their own domestic league when they gain more experience. Dortmund are on the same level as liverpool and only slightly down from arsenal and that is just because arsenal's players like ozil,alexis,koscielny,cazorla,cech are experienced and in their primes. Players like dembele,weigl,reus,guerrerio,passlack,gotze,schurr le,etc have not all hit their peak yet. Dortmund is easily the best environment for him as the pressure will be lower since the team is so young.
                                You have really high hopes for the future of Dortmund but do you really think their young players will still be there in 3-5 years? They will be leaving the club to go to better ones (if not snatched by the latter) sooner than you think.

They might be an exiting team now but have you seen any other German club other than Bayern Munich, continuously challenging the likes of Madrid year in year out? Dortmund are not comparable to the likes of Liverpool as a whole. It's like saying Greece is at the level of Italy, Germany, etc. because they won EC once!

Having said that, my argument is not about the strength or the players of the club! Azmoun could go to Bayern Munich themselves for all I care. My point is the German style which IMO doesn't fit our players' style. Our players in general are better off in the other big leagues.

Comment

Working...
                                X