Yeah, he was born in '95... I'll fix that post

Comment

Happy Birthday Sardar!

#NeverForget

Comment

Comment

Happy birthday to Sardar jan!

Comment

What a coincidence he was born on the first day of the year (Georgian calendar).

Happy birthday to our star boy!
            Hope he makes some good moves this year.

Comment

http://championat-rostov.ru/article/view/6309/

Comment

* SARDAR AZMOUN = 13 Mio € * (transfermarkt.de)

arzeshe Sardar Azmoun be 13 Mio € resid !!

http://www.transfermarkt.de/sardar-a...spieler/180337

Comment

"Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Comment

any movement on his transfer lately?

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
                        any movement on his transfer lately?
                        Didn't Sardar's agent confirm he will stay with Rostov until summer? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that. I don't see Sardar being signed by Liverpool this period, because they are buying to cover for Mane and Ings being missing, and Mane is basically gone to AFCON now. If they were going to buy Sardar, they would have already. It doesn't look likely this transfer window, but anything is possible.

Comment

Seems to me that if any move it may be to durtmond ..!??
                          A bunch of Russian sources were claiming that apparently they are already negotiating fees n such..!!?? Which may well be the reason Sardars transfer market value suddenly surging almost 6 fold ..! & perhaps such quick price increase could well have cooled interest from many other clubs ..! ? lol

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            Didn't Sardar's agent confirm he will stay with Rostov until summer? I'm pretty sure I remember reading that. I don't see Sardar being signed by Liverpool this period, because they are buying to cover for Mane and Ings being missing, and Mane is basically gone to AFCON now. If they were going to buy Sardar, they would have already. It doesn't look likely this transfer window, but anything is possible.
                            IMO the chances of sardar to Liverpool seems to be higher now than 2 weeks ago since their bid for pulisic got rejected. I know he's more of a CAM/winger but the fact is that he is looking for all players in attack ATM. We'll have to wait and see anything can happen.
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              IMO the chances of sardar to Liverpool seems to be higher now than 2 weeks ago since their bid for pulisic got rejected. I know he's more of a CAM/winger but the fact is that he is looking for all players in attack ATM. We'll have to wait and see anything can happen.
                              nothing will happen in january. Liverpool have plenty of options at center forward. They need a winger/attacking mid. Up top they have firmino,sturridge,and origi all of which are at the level or better than sardar (in terms of experience , track record) atm. Plus sardar is settled at rostov, they have a favourbale Europa League Draw, and bc Rostov got into Europa League, their financial problems are not as dire. They will probably cash in on him in the summer, most likely (hopefully) to dortmund, who will be looking to replace aubameyang(Real madrid/China) and ramos(contract done), their two forwards.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VHzCQURU5I

another new comp

Comment

Working...
                                X