X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so where did saeed end up ..?

Comment

Do free agents have to transfer in the transfer window? Can't they transfer in the middle of the season?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Do free agents have to transfer in the transfer window? Can't they transfer in the middle of the season?
        If he's a free agent then the transfer window deadline should not be a problem for him.

Comment

yea, but all those talks of loaning him, i figured Rostov could still have some sort of contractual bind over him..???
          like i said before, some fishy shittt is always in the air when it comes to how Rostov front office go about their business..!!!?

Comment

Sardar is right now doing an Insta live story with Sajjad.

Edit: It's already over.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Sardar is right now doing an Insta live story with Sajjad.

Edit: It's already over.
              So Sajjad is still in Turkey.... Interesting

Comment

How can somebody be loaned, if he's a free agent?

Comment

I hope he doesn't become a second Haghighi.
                  He's missed the mid season preparation with Rostov and if he doesn't go elsewhere, he'll have a tough job to make it into the sqaud.

Comment

Oh my god just do something already

Comment

Latest on Saeid. Ukranian source does quote a segment from Iranian media. Also mentions that Stoke City is interested. Only time will tell:

"Soccer Rostov can go to Western clubs

February 1 2017 11:18 | STRATEGIYa.kom

Some of the losses "Rostov" was Said Ezzatollahi. Young Iranians can not be called one of the leaders of the "blue-yellow" team, as opposed to national, Sardar Azmoun. Yet defensive midfielder in October was 20, and by this time he had actually only for the autumn part of the season to play in 10 matches of the Premier League, of which half - in the starting lineup, scored a goal, "Tom", made his debut in the Champions League . Yes, and then the midfielder was not the main, leaving the group only in the last minutes. But would this group, if Said in July resulted in a goal, "Anderlecht"? And the midfielder has always played in the national team of Iran-based - this season he has five qualifying matches for the World Cup 2016.

With all its pros and sympathy, but organizational order "Rostov" is not enough. Even Dmitry Kirichenko a week ago could not say what the situation is with Ezzatollahi. He wrote that he designed a long-term contract, it was excluded from the application for the season ... In fact: already in February, and the player, in spite of the interest of the "Hamburg" and not decided their fate. But it is from yesterday's deadline approaches is independent: the contract has not been prolonged with the "Rostov", and football player as a free agent may sign a new agreement at any time.

According to Iranian journalists now Ezzatollahi have 7 different career options to continue. In Asia, including, for example, "Persepolis". Or, as is now fashionable, the midfielder could move to China - there he was ready to make attractive conditions.

However, the media say that seems the most likely option with "Olympiakos" - strong club from a good championship, consistently playing in European competition, which has long been in talks with the midfielder. Try to prevent the long-standing competitor tries to "Panathinaikos". Maybe too early to point with "Hamburg": fighting for survival in the Bundesliga legendary club need to strengthen the structure. It is possible that the Executive will enter "Anderlecht", which is also struggling in the Europa League, and his championship. Belgians are not very rich, but like to find promising players. Get free 20-year-old national team player - quite in the style of the club.

Rumor has it that Ezzatollahi can even join the "Stoke City". Here, too, appreciate the promising young people, and are able to work with them. So, on the move, you can remember that, when the representatives of Iran have played in the English Premier League. Azmun name seems to be in the "Liverpool" - really overtake his teammate?"

http://fanat.ua/news/russia/2017/02/...ro_198239.html

Comment

Hey guys, since we're a bit on the edge with this and are a bit keen on updates maybe don't post redundant posts like "just find a club already" or w/e. I'd rather stick to actual updates because I keep hoping someone has news and seeing posts that aren't updates is a bit of a let down for me. Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels this way?

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                          Hey guys, since we're a bit on the edge with this and are a bit keen on updates maybe don't post redundant posts like "just find a club already" or w/e. I'd rather stick to actual updates because I keep hoping someone has news and seeing posts that aren't updates is a bit of a let down for me. Hopefully I'm not the only one who feels this way?
                          Just find a club already

Comment

Rostov just posted a pic on instagram and it seems like ezatollahi is training with them again.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                              Rostov just posted a pic on instagram and it seems like ezatollahi is training with them again.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              Not to mention that Saeid also liked so he will probably remain at Rostov.
                              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Ya pishnahad khob o jeddi nagerefte ya Rostov yek bashgaahe moozi ast va midone chijori pool dar biyareh.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X