This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    The Special One is gonna be crying like a bitch after MU loose this tie in an embarrassing fashion..!
    Sardar is gonna start @ Old Trafford and score a beauty and probably comes off the bench at home where Berdiev will instead opt for an ultra defensive starting squad..!!

Azmoun will move to the top of the MU summer transfer Wish List...!!
    And then you woke up.

Comment

Sardar is back to twitter and he is rather active now! You can follow him @SAazmoun.

Comment

Wow! Sardar will be playing at Old Trafford .. that alone is a big deal!!

If I am not mistaken the only other player who played at Old Trafford during the Champions League was Minavand when he was with the Austrian outfit.

Comment

Originally posted by Kavian View Post
          Wow! Sardar will be playing at Old Trafford .. that alone is a big deal!!

If I am not mistaken the only other player who played at Old Trafford during the Champions League was Minavand when he was with the Austrian outfit.
          Ashkan played a few mins as well.
          http://www.skysports.com/football/ma...m/teams/281746

Comment

And Karimi was at least on the bench at Old Trafford

Comment

Originally posted by aliinbox View Post
              Sardar is back to twitter and he is rather active now! You can follow him @SAazmoun.
              It's actually https://twitter.com/SAzmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                Why does he still have his team as Rubin Kazan?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                  Why does he still have his team as Rubin Kazan?
                  Bc he doesn't use his twitter anymore so he hasn't updated it...

Comment

Rostov just bought Mogilevets from Zenit

Comment

Ezatolahi should terminate his loan to play against United

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

http://www.espnfc.com/uefa-europa-le...chester-united

Jose Mourinho: Being drawn against Rostov is bad for Manchester United!

Comment

Mogilevets is an amazing young player. Much more offensive minded.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

he is but i think the move is sorta bad for saeid...maybe not cuz noboa, gatskan are both in need of being replaced soonish...? I guess a midfield three of mogilevets, erokhin, and saeid would be excellent.

Comment

I think Saeed's loan is only until end of this season so if they are in need of replacing those players that shouldn't be a huge issue for them.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                he is but i think the move is sorta bad for saeid...maybe not cuz noboa, gatskan are both in need of being replaced soonish...? I guess a midfield three of mogilevets, erokhin, and saeid would be excellent.
                                I think rostov are actually developing into a team that could be good for many years (not just a one year wonder like leicester). Hopefully when shekari eventually completes his move, rostov can continue a history of our players with him and hopefully others in the future...

Comment

Working...
                                X