Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not the most awful of results for Rostov.

Man U have a huge game on Monday night vs. Chelsea, they should hope Chelsea really run United ragged both physically and psychologically, and maybe a couple of knocks and injuries here and there, so they won't be 100% for next Thursday at OT.

Comment

Tactics were shit from Rostov, and Azmoun didn't have time to do anything in just 15 minutes. 1-1 isn't the worst result but giving United that away goal could prove costly in the second leg.
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Now everyone will be on my back for this comment but Azmoun has been crap! Very ineffective during the 15 minutes he played!
        wtf.. What are you talking about man? Azmoun was pretty dangerous for the short amount he played. He made some nice dribbles, passes, and almost got away twice.

Comment

Terrible game.
          And of course we're not going to be happy if azmoun doesn't start. It's not like any of us are actual Rostov fans.

Comment

Now everyone will be on my back for this comment but Azmoun has been crap! Very ineffective during the 15 minutes he played!
            He didn't any quality ball honestly.

Comment

Give the poor guy a break. There is nothing he could do with 15 trash minutes in a team who plays a 10-0-0 formation.

Comment

He had 3-4 touches and did well with all of them. I don't think you were watching the same game.

Comment

Hopefully they'll start Azmoun on the away game.

Comment

Lol at those saying we're being reactionary The whole point of Sardar staying at Rostov over going to a bigger team was that he would get to play in big games. He got garbage minutes in this game they could have won if Poloz wasn't sucking up space. The coach is an idiot to play Poloz against a team that has Smalling, Fellaini, and other big physical players. What was the point of Sardar staying at Rostov if it weren't to play in this game?

They are likely out of EL now, Sardar will play a full 90 in Old Trafford I bet, just so he can watch his team be ultra-defensive and lose away because this team sucks away. This was his opportunity, and the coach is a clown for giving him 15 garbage minutes. If he didn't start, he should have come in at 60th minute. You can impact a game in 30 minutes. In 15 minutes, even Messi would have a hard time changing a game.

I am upset because the point of Sardar staying in Rostov was to play in a game like this and shine. It is not easy to ask him to shine in Old Trafford, and he will not shine when this team is out of EL and he's playing against Tom Tomsk or Mom Momsk the rest of the season. So much hype around him going into this game, and he looks like a substitute who could not do much now instead of the player he truly is, that is MUCH better than Bukharov and Poloz by miles.

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                      wtf.. What are you talking about man? Azmoun was pretty dangerous for the short amount he played. He made some nice dribbles, passes, and almost got away twice.
                      I didn't see it that way! He lost the ball on many occasions and as a whole looked uninterested. When you come in as a sub for the last 15 minutes of the game you need to run the h*ll out of yourself. Even Poloz after 75 minutes, was running more than Azmoun.

The 2 occasions in the game when he looked dangerous, it was due to the brilliance of Noboa and company who set him up with great passes!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        Lol at those saying we're being reactionary The whole point of Sardar staying at Rostov over going to a bigger team was that he would get to play in big games. He got garbage minutes in this game they could have won if Poloz wasn't sucking up space. The coach is an idiot to play Poloz against a team that has Smalling, Fellaini, and other big physical players. What was the point of Sardar staying at Rostov if it weren't to play in this game?

They are likely out of EL now, Sardar will play a full 90 in Old Trafford I bet, just so he can watch his team be ultra-defensive and lose away because this team sucks away. This was his opportunity, and the coach is a clown for giving him 15 garbage minutes. If he didn't start, he should have come in at 60th minute. You can impact a game in 30 minutes. In 15 minutes, even Messi would have a hard time changing a game.

I am upset because the point of Sardar staying in Rostov was to play in a game like this and shine. It is not easy to ask him to shine in Old Trafford, and he will not shine when this team is out of EL and he's playing against Tom Tomsk or Mom Momsk the rest of the season. So much hype around him going into this game, and he looks like a substitute who could not do much now instead of the player he truly is, that is MUCH better than Bukharov and Poloz by miles.
                        I agree. The only satisfaction we could get now is that he plays the full 90 minutes in the away game and manages to score a goal.

Comment

Really a shame that Azmoun didnt start, what else do you have to do to prove yourself? Scoring against Ajax, Anderlecht, Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich is clearly not enough. Time for a team change.

Comment

Sardar shoulda been brought on much sooner
                            fking coach rid
                            ref ham kheyli be rostov gir midad
                            Kalachov missing the return match due to that stupid yellow and giving up that away goal may well have done rostov in already..!
                            Sardar must start and play full 90 at OT, Rostov must adapt a more balance and attacking approach to have any chance.!

Comment

I didn't see it that way! He lost the ball on many occasions and as a whole looked uninterested. When you come in as a sub for the last 15 minutes of the game you need to run the h*ll out of yourself. Even Poloz after 75 minutes, was running more than Azmoun.
                              The 2 occasions in the game when he looked dangerous, it was due to the brilliance of Noboa and company who set him up with great passes!
                              Are you kidding? I was watching Azmoun and he was running like hell to get into good positions. And his judgements of where to move to always seemed pretty good. Sometimes I wonder whether you watch football through some kind of weird opposite-filter. "Looked disinterested", I mean what the hell were you watching, did you get the right game on your TV?!? (I know you will say, other opinions are available, but when the opinion is so out of left-field it just has to be considered ridiculous)

His touches were really good but the defenders did very well, especially Rojo on the last chance Azmoun had. The BT sport commentators were very impressed with Sardar and I agree with them, as the target forward he did what he was expected to do.

His turn at the beginning of his 15 mins was also very good but the final flick from the defender prevented him from getting the ball loose at which point he would have had an open goal - there were 3 people on him at that point so to get past two of them was skillful but man united had a disciplined defence.

Comment

Some members here still haven't reallised that Berdyev is still taking all the decisions in Rostov, I bet you anything he was the one who decided that Bukharov should start instead of Azmoun... And it paid off as he scored the equaliser and had a fairly good game. Btw Poloz's role in this game was to put a lot of pressure on Man players by constantly chasing every ball , do you guys think Azmoun would do this job as well as him ?

Comment

Working...
                                X