Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This season was kind of progress-stopper for him, the good thing was he played pretty decent in CL.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      This season was kind of progress-stopper for him, the good thing was he played pretty decent in CL.
      Care to explain why you think so? You're always quick to jump to hasty conclusions but you need to realize that the season is far from over.

Comment

Now if I come and say he was not in form against Manchester U, some people will act emotionally and question it!

Some of you guys need to be more objective and less sensitive/emotional when it comes to our players.

Let's face it, Azmoun is a great talent when he wants to be but he's not always consistent! The fact that he's been a sub in the last few games, says it all.

Comment

Ur kidding right ? Before this season nobody except us even knew who he was . I don't think scoring against anderlecht Ajax Sparta Prague athletico Madrid and Bayern is "decent". I think it's amazing. He put himself on the map. Before this season there were no articles linking azmoun with x,y,z and nobody out of Russia and Iran even knew about him. There's is legit hype around him now

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            Ur kidding right ? Before this season nobody except us even knew who he was . I don't think scoring against anderlecht Ajax Sparta Prague athletico Madrid and Bayern is "decent". I think it's amazing. He put himself on the map. Before this season there were no articles linking azmoun with x,y,z and nobody out of Russia and Iran even knew about him. There's is legit hype around him now
            Dude, this is the emotional way of seing our players that I'm talking about!

He's talking about the whole seaosn. The games you mentioned are 5 games. Stats during the whole season say otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              He's talking about the whole seaosn. The games you mentioned are 5 games. Stats during the whole season say otherwise.
              You do realize the season is far from over? So what's the point in comparing his stats with last season when there are 10 games left?

Comment

LOL! I talk about the league, for a player that everyone wants to see him in some big clubs, he has hard time to play regularly in Russian League. Some of you are just funny..

Comment

LOL! I talk about the league, for a player that everyone wants to see him in some big clubs, he has hard time to play regularly in Russian League. Some of you are just funny..
                  Care to check how much he played before you come up with such retarded comments. You're the one being funny man, constantly whining and posting negative comments on our legionnaire threads but nowhere to be seen when they put up good performances for their clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Care to check how much he played before you come up with such retarded comment
                    Watch your language dude, open the mouth and say whatever shit you want it is the easiest thing in the world to do! You don't even know me and my dedication to Iranian Football in last 20 or something year. So cut the no-sense..

Comment

Watch your language dude, open the mouth and say whatever shit you want it is the easiest thing in the world to do! You don't even know me and my dedication to Iranian Football in last 20 or something year. So cut the no-sense..
                      Dedication to Iranian football by constantly posting negative comments about our players?

Comment

Now if I come and say he was not in form against Manchester U, some people will act emotionally and question it!
                        Some of you guys need to be more objective and less sensitive/emotional when it comes to our players.
                        Let's face it, Azmoun is a great talent when he wants to be but he's not always consistent! The fact that he's been a sub in the last few games, says it all.
                        The issue here is there are lots of emotional kids. There is difference between being an emotional fan vs logical. They don't get it now, they will get it one day. If you criticize a player they think you hate him and hate Iranian Football/TM, etc... LOLL!

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                          Dedication to Iranian football by constantly posting negative comments about our players?
                          Some of you guys need to realize that some of the comments you take as negative, are in fact real and constructive!

You can not always under any circumstance give positive comments to our players. Not only it would be wrong, it would be destructive!

I don't know how old you are but a lot of people in their younger ages are like that. Quite emotional about our players! You grow to be more fair when you get older.

Comment

The issue here is there are lots of emotional kids. There is difference betwen being an emotional fan vs logical. They don't get it now, they will get it one day. If you criticize a player they think you hate him and hate Iranian Football/TM, etc... LOLL!
                            Funny we said exactly the same thing in a matter of 2 minutes!

Great minds think alike!

Comment

The issue here is there are lots of emotional kids. There is difference between being an emotional fan vs logical. They don't get it now, they will get it one day. If you criticize a player they think you hate him and hate Iranian Football/TM, etc... LOLL!
                              That awkard moment when you're the one always jumping to hasty and emotional conclusions after bunch of average performances by our legionnaires (be it Azmoun or Ansarifard). You say you're being logical but still couldn't explain why you think this season has been a "progress stopper" when other members clearly proved you wrong by bringing up FACTS (goals against top teams, etc)

Comment

right. Then judge him at the end of the season. Last season what were saying is the stats were similar to what they are now( actually worse off) then he went on a great goalscoring run and finished with a respectable tally.

Comment

Working...
                                X