Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

couldnt watch the game, but glad he put himself about in this game and fortunately got rewarded for his efforts too and got that drought monkey off his back..!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      We see what a motivated Sardar can do - vs. his old team. I think he is bolting Rostov and hasn't been very motivated.
      Could be wrongz
      from highlights and his goal celebrations, it seems the bold could well have played a factor today..!!
      now he needs take it hard to Anzhi too midweek and hopefully bag a couple of more goals, ke badesh saeed nare to insta kor kori barash benevise..!!

Comment

Man of the match and 9.4/10 rating according to Whoscored

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/10...ov-Rubin-Kazan

Comment

He badly needed these two goals.

Hopefully he can score a couple of goals against Anzhi and the final opponent of the league Orenburg.

Comment

Good for him, happy he finally found the back of the net, specially before Uzbek match.

Comment

Azmoun cant play EPL if he needs rest constantly. I know this isnt the reason 100% but he would be better off in La Liga or Bundesliga where there is a one less domestic cup to worry about.

Comment

The friendly reception in Kazan

His response in the return leg - 2 goals and a neat celebration

Comment

Azmoun this season in all comps: 37 games, 11 goals.

Definitely not a fantastic record for a striker, but now it doesn't look like he had a bad season, just a below average one. I think if he scored 20 this season we would have been happy, but that was not the case, but I think he has still done well enough and + his potential to move to a bigger team in a bigger league.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                    Azmoun this season in all comps: 37 games, 11 goals.

Definitely not a fantastic record for a striker, but now it doesn't look like he had a bad season, just a below average one. I think if he scored 20 this season we would have been happy, but that was not the case, but I think he has still done well enough and + his potential to move to a bigger team in a bigger league.
                    its important to also note that some of those goals came against top opposition. Bayern, Athletico madrid are world class (top 4 teams in world) , Anderlecht, Ajax are also very good. Plus his performances in these matches, and also against united in the away leg, show that he is of that calibre. Plus given how defensive rostov are, it is expected that he would score less than most forwards of similar skill level throughout europe. If he can get to 15 in all competitions that would definitely be solid. Also I think scouts will see his link up play this season as a plus, it has really improved.

Comment

He is really good at headers, damesh garm.
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                        He is really good at headers, damesh garm.
                        He was a volleyball player before playing soccer. If only he was as good with the ball in his feet as he is on his head.

Comment

He will have his breaktrough if he moves to a better team. It will be like Timo Werner for RB Leipzig. As a Stuttgart Fan Im following him for years, since his games in the youth teams. In Stuttgart everbody knew his talent but he never had a real breakthrough and after moving to RB Leipzig (a team with a much better game plan and offensive playing style) he starts scoring regurlarly.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StDw0sPFBMM

comp of all of sardars touches vs Rubin.

Comment

I think the last time I remember an Iranian scoring headers like Sardar, it was Ali Daei.

That was such a nicely placed header. With such precision and accuracy. The goalkeeper was speechless and accepted it lol.

I'm proud of Azmoun!

Comment

Azmoun has come a long way since his Rubin days.

Comment

Working...
                                X