Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope Sardar transfers to a new league, been saying it for a long time (so have many other members obviously). But I think he has made it clear that he is not moving until after the world cup... which is unfortunate.
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

French Fansite names young talents, including Azmoun, as potential option in the summer:

"Mercato: these young talents who could seduce the Vélodrome

While the Olympians are currently trying to recruit Bafétimbi Gomis for good, the club of the Marseille city could also hire a young crack to help the striker who still belongs to Swansea.

Our colleagues of the Phocéen draw up Tuesday a list of potential summer recruits for the Olympique de Marseille. Patrick Schick (21 years old, Sampdoria Genoa), André Silva (21 years old, FC Porto), Giovanni Simeone (21 years old, Genoa), Sebastian Driussi (21 years old, River Plate), Kasper Dolberg Ivoanacho (20 years old, Manchester City), Sardar Azmoun (22 years old, Rostov), ​​Breel Embolo (20 years old, Schalke 04), Timo Werner (21 years old, RB Leipzig), Sandro Ramirez Potential reinforcements interesting. It remains to be seen if OM will manage to find one of these young cracks ..."

http://www.footmarseille.com/news-37...elodrome-.html

Comment

Marseille would be a good next step for him.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
          Marseille would be a good next step for him.
          they look like they are trying very hard to be competitive next season. They got payet back, picked up sanson, and if they keep hold of maxime lopez and florian thauvin, and add adil rami (sevilla), andre ayew (west ham), and moussa sissoko which they are strongly rumored to do they would probably get Champions League football. Plus they have a great coach in Rudi Garcia who developed guys like eden hazard, gervinho, etc and won the league with lille a few years back. Not to mention marseille have a massive fan base and are one of the most famous clubs worldwide, they have just been mismanaged lately.

btw they finished fifth last year and qualified for europa league, and finished their massive stadium renovation.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            Good compilation but horrible choice of music.
            Exactly...

Comment

Just an FYI, I think Liverpool is a no-go for Sardar. They just signed young striker Dominic Solanke from Chelsea who is pegged by many to be a star striker in the coming years. I do not believe they will sign another young striker at this point. They will likely target a top striker like Aubamayeng/Lacazette, or an established producer like Timo Werner from RB Leipzig.

Comment

^yea, i think without having any concrete offers from LP, sardar sorta blew off the rumors surrounding a move to anfield recently in an interview..! saying that he didnt wanna join LP cause he felt he was gonna be expected to play a bit part there on temporary basis..!! those comments probably didnt set too well with Klop and the LP Fanbase anyways and could have well cooled off their interest in his services..!!?
                i think he rather likes to play for Arsenal and under Venger..!! they seem to have big cash and looking for a complete team overhaul this summer after missing out on CL ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  ^yea, i think without having any concrete offers from LP, sardar sorta blew off the rumors surrounding a move to anfield recently in an interview..! saying that he didnt wanna join LP cause he felt he was gonna be expected to play a bit part there on temporary basis..!! those comments probably didnt set too well with Klop and the LP Fanbase anyways and could have well cooled off their interest in his services..!!?
                  i think he rather likes to play for Arsenal and under Venger..!! they seem to have big cash and looking for a complete team overhaul this summer after missing out on CL ..!
                  Apparently Ozil and Sanchez will leave Arsenal this summer, so they will need new talent, but I don't see Sardar going there. Sadly, it seems the top English teams prefer either bringing in stars from other leagues, or buy English national youngsters. They will only bring in a strongly rated youngster like Mbappe. Sadly, I don't see them taking the risk on Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                    Apparently Ozil and Sanchez will leave Arsenal this summer, so they will need new talent, but I don't see Sardar going there. Sadly, it seems the top English teams prefer either bringing in stars from other leagues, or buy English national youngsters. They will only bring in a strongly rated youngster like Mbappe. Sadly, I don't see them taking the risk on Sardar.
                    Nobody would take the risk on Sardar to be honest. If you want someone that you know will devliver you go for Mbappe who destroyed everyone in their league and the Champions league this season, he is younger, you will get more years out of him and hopefully make a bigger profit as well on merchs and stuffl ike that seeing how he is French.

Notice im not saying that they arent going for Sardar just because he is Iranian. That is just a small factor. He has not been that impressive this season, he is getting older and people will start doubting that maybe he had his boom in his youths and will get worse for every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                      Nobody would take the risk on Sardar to be honest. If you want someone that you know will devliver you go for Mbappe who destroyed everyone in their league and the Champions league this season, he is younger, you will get more years out of him and hopefully make a bigger profit as well on merchs and stuffl ike that seeing how he is French.

Notice im not saying that they arent going for Sardar just because he is Iranian. That is just a small factor. He has not been that impressive this season, he is getting older and people will start doubting that maybe he had his boom in his youths and will get worse for every year.
                      I think he will get a great opportunity in a league like Bundesliga, Ligue 1, or Serie A. Maybe the premier league will be in his future if he proves himself in the next couple years, but outside of a really shocking signing, I do not see any top-ranked English team taking him. I think it is most likely he either stays in Russia at a more prestigious team, or he goes to a decent team in a fairly strong league, but he will still have another step to make in his career to becoming a star. He will be a more known player, but not a household name just yet. Maybe after the world cup.

Comment

I think he will get a great opportunity in a league like Bundesliga, Ligue 1, or Serie A. Maybe the premier league will be in his future if he proves himself in the next couple years, but outside of a really shocking signing, I do not see any top-ranked English team taking him. I think it is most likely he either stays in Russia at a more prestigious team, or he goes to a decent team in a fairly strong league, but he will still have another step to make in his career to becoming a star. He will be a more known player, but not a household name just yet. Maybe after the world cup.
                        Yeah like I have no doubt about him going to a mid table club in any top european league. Though I lost the hope of him making that big move directly because of well he has gotten older and his stats arent really helping him that much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          Yeah like I have no doubt about him going to a mid table club in any top european league. Though I lost the hope of him making that big move directly because of well he has gotten older and his stats arent really helping him that much.
                          Yeah, I agree that he didn't blow the world away this year, but he has clear raw talent. In a team that attacks, he may reach his potential. Hopefully a team with creative play gives him an opportunity.

Comment

Yeah, I agree that he didn't blow the world away this year, but he has clear raw talent. In a team that attacks, he may reach his potential. Hopefully a team with creative play gives him an opportunity.
                            FYI, I'm reading twitter rumors, and I don't think Spartak is Sardar's next destination either. This rumor started based on someone claiming that Berdyev may go to Spartak in the winter. The current Spartak coach will return at the start of next year, and apparently signed a 2 year contract. Some just speculating he may be fired if he isn't winning the league/succeeding in Champions league heading into winter. Some speculate that Berdyev would take over at that point and would bring Sardar then.

I don't see this as highly likely. The current coach may want Sardar, but it is not a solid rumor, as I think many were basing their belief on Sardar following Berdyev. If Berdyev isn't managing Spartak, I don't see Sardar going there. If Sardar really is leaving Rostov, it is truly a mystery where he will go. He finally has to bite the bullet and leave Berdyev's side. It is difficult to guess where he will go. We never know, there may not be a good deal out there for him, and he may play out his contract with Rostov into free-agency. It's unlikely, but it is possible.

Comment

i think the Spartak transfer rumors are Old news resurfacing..!! it only started because Kurban was linked with taking over the coaching job there but he couldnt reach financial terms with spartak and with it died any chance of sardar following him there.

spartak since hired another coach and the guy has done a marvelous job for the club since so i dont think neither kurban nor sardar any longer are on Spartak radar..!

the summer transfer season has just begun, im fairly sure sardar will be on the move later this summer as Rostov can't afford to just let his contract run out and loose out on making a healthy profit from his transfer..! likely he will follow Kurban to another RPL team..!? or if Rostov manage to retain Berdiev then he may sign a year extension and stay put..!
                              that Mbappe wonder kid is linked to likes of Real, there are still plenty other top notch EU clubs needing solid young strikers who might take a punt on sardar as well..!

Comment

Ok guys, it looks like Berdyev is heading back to Rubin to become their manager + president. I think it increases the chances of Azmoun leaving Russia a lot! But Berdyev might still try to get him back by offering a lot of money to Rostov and it would be extremely pathetic to see Azmoun following him once again especially after all the problems he had with Rubin last season!

Comment

Working...
                                X