This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    I don't wanna come across as talking myself up, but surely my video of Sardar from last week beats this Japanese one in every department.

Pretty much all HD, used alternate angles than the normal angle we watch football matches in, a cinematic filter, and qazvini music to top it all off.

But I guess everyone has their own preferences, which I will respect.

(My video)

https://youtu.be/qgpAhZdoWqw

I'm surprised you have time to make videos with all the doodool you have to cut

- both videos are great btw!!
    Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      ^ In that video his footballing skills are really well put, he functions excellent as link-up striker with Poloz.
      Can persiangooner translate the Japanese comments under the video?
      Haha thanks for the mention bro. Great video.
      Some of the comments:
      "This is the guy that had a quarrel with Kiyotake (Japanese NT player, playing in J-League) during the national team game, right?? LOL"
      "He's 22, huh. Considering that Kagawa had already won two titles with Dortmund at his age, it puts it into perspective how fast he grew"
      "Wow, there's players like this in Asia too! (positive)"
      "He does seem a little clumsy on his shots sometimes, but his movement to create his chances/get into position are not easy for a player in his early 20's to do. Similar in style to Ibra, his heading ability will be a key weapon for him in the future. Honestly want a player like him playing for Japan."
      "It was hilarious seeing multiple CB's get so smoothly beaten on the ball as if it was nothing (in reference to Azmoun destroying Boateng+other guy in league game)"
      "If these type of players come out more in Asia, it will be good news for our football as a whole!"
      "I want Iran to do well too!"
      "Iran has some good young talent, Jahanbaksh and Ezatolahi among others"
      "Azmoun is way better than Omar Abdulrahman"
      "He's good looking (this made me laugh LOL wtf)"
      "Japan needs to watch out for this guy"
      Just some of the main comments! Enjoy, guys
      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

some interesting updates regarding rostov. As kurban plus staff have departed, new coach has been brought in. Leonid Kuchuk, belarussian manager who has previously coached lokomotiv, kuban krasnodar, and Stal Kamianske ( Ukraine). Additionally, noboa has completed a 5 million euro move to zenit, and terentjev ( wing back) has joined him as well. Goalkeepers Nikita medvedev ( joined lokomotiv moscow) and soslan dzhanaev have also both departed the club as their contracts expired. Centre back vladimir granat has transferred to Rubin as well.

In terms of new players coming in, sergei parshivliuk ( right back of anji/ lokomotiv moscow) has joined. As has polish international defender maciej vilius. Sergey pesjakov, backup GK of lokomotiv , has also joined. Obviously rostov are downsizing significantly now that they dont have european competetion. They will most likely be a mid table side next season, not challenging for europe at all. The upside of this is that ezatolahi should really be starting there next season, and possibly shekari should get some decent game time, if he completes his transfer (tbh I hope he goes somewhere else)

Comment

I don't wanna come across as talking myself up, but surely my video of Sardar from last week beats this Japanese one in every department.

Pretty much all HD, used alternate angles than the normal angle we watch football matches in, a cinematic filter, and qazvini music to top it all off.

(My video)

I posted the video for two reasons.
          1. to show that the Japanese are keeping an eye on our players
          2. it has a longer time span (his entire TM career) of the other videos I have seen

Comment

Originally posted by koush22 View Post
            New Azmoun video by Japanese fan
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lclm_aIsQQs
            That was the most "complete" compilation video I have seen of Azmoun.

Damesh garm!

Comment

I have heard that their may be an agreement that Azmoun works with Berdyev until he is 25. It seems unlikely, but I heard this today.

Comment

Originally posted by RubinKazanUK View Post
                I have heard that their may be an agreement that Azmoun works with Berdyev until he is 25. It seems unlikely, but I heard this today.
                what the actual fuck. Im calling BS but you never know.

Comment

That's absurd. No way he stays in Russia even after the World Cup. I don't believe any of these Rubin rumors

Comment

Rumour that Valencia is also monitoring Azmoun:

"Sardar Azmoun possible signing of Valencia.

The board of Valencia CF continues in the search of players for the next season; They know that within their possibilities they must incorporate high level players, who can provide great performances so that the team can benefit. Under this situation have sounded many names as possible signings che set, most recently the current forward Rostov, Sardar Azmoun.

According to some Russian media, these days in the offices of the Russian group has made much reference to some contacts from Valencia as to the environment of the good striker of 22 years of age , who currently is linked the Rostov under a contract in force Until 2018, a situation in his contract that Valencia wanted to take advantage of and thus negotiate the signing of the absolute international with the selection of Iran, Sardar Azmoun.

Sardar Azmoun is a forward full of good skills and virtues of striker center, who is wearing the elastic Rostov season to leave numbers in 41 games of 12 goals and 3 assists, numbers that came to arouse the interest of some Italian and French clubs, And now recently confirmed interest from Valencia, which with an offer of 15 million euros could be generating Sardar Azmoun joining its ranks.

According to media reports, the contacts established by the Valencia have been a bit slight, but have shown a good interest in force , thus leaving open the possibilities of seeing Sardar Azmoun reach the ranks of Valencia this market Of summer."

http://futbolistos.es/sardar-azmoun-...-del-valencia/

Comment

not too excited about that move. Valencia is a club with a notoriously fickle fan base and retarded management, not to mention a very unstable environment. They have changed coaches so many times in the last few years I can't even keep track. Imo, not the best place for him to develop. Then again, players like mustafi, alcacer, andre gomes, etc, etc have all played there in recent times and secured very impressive moves to the worlds best.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6QeYP2SxMs
                        I don't know this guy but he is good at making comps

PSYCHOPATH
                        https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

(My video)

This is the best and most professional video I've ever seen made for one of our players.....damet garm
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                            (in reference to Azmoun destroying Boateng+other guy in league game)"
                            o
                            Samba, played in QPR and Blackburn and Hertha and now in Panathinako

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              not too excited about that move. Valencia is a club with a notoriously fickle fan base and retarded management, not to mention a very unstable environment. They have changed coaches so many times in the last few years I can't even keep track. Imo, not the best place for him to develop. Then again, players like mustafi, alcacer, andre gomes, etc, etc have all played there in recent times and secured very impressive moves to the worlds best.
                              Really? I dream to have an iranian in Valencia. It is a big club, play in the best league in the world, excellent gate for Azmoun to play in such league. Yes Valencia isn't in a good shape but it means less competition and more playing time.

As you said, lot of big transfers were done for players from Valencia.

Comment

Valencia would be a dream move for Azmoun considering the European bias against Iranian players and the fact that the only other ''options'' are Celtic and Rubin.

Comment

Working...
                                X