This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    here is a better google trans of what he says..!!
    "" I have offers from Zenit, CSKA and foreign clubs , I refused to stay with Berdyev (Rubin coach) because it would be a risk during the World Cup. "

meaning he has many offers but he prefers to stay with Beryiev
    Bachelot jaan, in baar niyaazi be Google Translator nadarim, man moaleme italiai hastam

Maghaale mige: "ho rifiutato di rimanere con Berdyev = mandan ba Berdyev ra rad kardam/napaziroftam"

Agar dar dar bareye rad kardane pishnahadhaa bood, bayad migoft: "le ho rifiutate PER RIMANERE CON BERDYEV".

Emkanesh hast ke kesi ke maghaale raa neveshte az roosi be italiai bad tarjomeh karde baashe.

Agar injori hast, tasmime Sardar mandan ba Berdyev ast.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Az koja fahmidi?
      article from 2 days ago
      http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424347...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

check the last paragraph

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        article from 2 days ago
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1424347...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

check the last paragraph
        Ajibe, chon magheleye dirooze lazionews24.com mige ke Sardar dar resanehaaye roosi Berdyev raa rad karde.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Emkanesh hast ke kesi ke maghaale raa neveshte az roosi be italiai bad tarjomeh karde baashe.

damet garm dadash..!!
          unfortunately i think so..!!
          it got lost in translation somewhere

that article seem to be saying whats been reported to be said before by sardar that , yes, i had russian and other EU offers but essentially that he decided to stay with Bird-man, since this was a WC year and didnt want to risk benchwarming elswhere..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            damet garm dadash..!!
            unfortunately i think so..!!
            it got lost in translation somewhere

that article seem to be saying whats been reported to be said before by sardar that , yes, i had russian and other EU offers but essentially that he decided to stay with Bird-man, since this was a WC year and didnt want to risk benchwarming elswhere..!
            im just not sure that the lazio interest,offer,etc occured before that interview. It seemed to go into overdrive the day after. And rubin havent announced anything which adds fuel to the fire. The only official announcement was from a rostov official who said that : Sardar is only TRAINING with Rubin and rostov and sardar are currently negotiating with other foreign teams.

Comment

I pray that Azmoun goes to Lazio and gives us all the best surprise of our lives. Pileez khodaya, we deserve it

Comment

Bachelot jaan, in baar niyaazi be Google Translator nadarim, man moaleme italiai hastam

Maghaale mige: "ho rifiutato di rimanere con Berdyev = mandan ba Berdyev ra rad kardam/napaziroftam"

Agar dar dar bareye rad kardane pishnahadhaa bood, bayad migoft: "le ho rifiutate PER RIMANERE CON BERDYEV".

Can you please, for all you that hold dear, type in English?

I get a headache trying to read your comments.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                  Can you please, for all you that hold dear, type in English?
                  I get a headache trying to read your comments.
                  me too
                  normally i just skip over all finglish posts, but Ardalan's are worth the reading effort...! although still pita

Comment

I keep reading that Lazio offered 10 million Euro for Sardar, but how was he playing for Rubin if all of this is going on? I feel like these are just old interests that some legitimate site like Di Marzio got wind of, and is now running wild with. The situation is too weird. First Sardar gets angry at everyone criticizing his move online, now it seems he might not make the move? He says he owes his career to Berdyev and now may leave after playing a friendly with Rubin?

It's just such a weird situation. Even Lazio buying and loaning to Rubin makes little sense. Lazio need a striker, and Sardar would fit nicely, but why let him leave? Not like he is an unproven 18 year old. Sardar is at Lazio's level. I feel like this is all just too weird, and I expect this to be disappointing. I won't get my hopes up. I'd read about the Lazio offer weeks ago. Maybe the news outlets just heard of the offer. I hope I'm wrong, but not much about Sardar's choices has given me reason to be optimistic of him leaving Berdyev, sadly.

Comment

Yeah I wouldn't be too optimistic about this either guys

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I keep reading that Lazio offered 10 million Euro for Sardar, but how was he playing for Rubin if all of this is going on? I feel like these are just old interests that some legitimate site like Di Marzio got wind of, and is now running wild with. The situation is too weird. First Sardar gets angry at everyone criticizing his move online, now it seems he might not make the move? He says he owes his career to Berdyev and now may leave after playing a friendly with Rubin?
                        It's just such a weird situation. Even Lazio buying and loaning to Rubin makes little sense. Lazio need a striker, and Sardar would fit nicely, but why let him leave? Not like he is an unproven 18 year old. Sardar is at Lazio's level. I feel like this is all just too weird, and I expect this to be disappointing. I won't get my hopes up. I'd read about the Lazio offer weeks ago. Maybe the news outlets just heard of the offer. I hope I'm wrong, but not much about Sardar's choices has given me reason to be optimistic of him leaving Berdyev, sadly.
                        The way I've interpreted the events is like this:

Rostov let Azmoun train with Rubin so he can be with Berdyev

People thought this was a transfer and criticized him for the transfer

He got mad and said he owed his career to Berdyev (Not to Rubin. Keep in mind he didn't say anything about actually transferring there, he just said he trusts Berdyev and WOULD follow him anywhere, not HAS followed him)

Rostov announced that Azmoun is still a Rostov player and will be training with Rubin Kazan, but his future is still unclear.

Lazio announced their interest.

It's also important to keep in mind that no one has officially announced his transfer to Rubin: Neither Rostov (they posted goodbyes for Poloz, Erokhin and Noboa but not Azmoun), nor Rubin, nor Azmoun himself (other than his support for Berdyev), nor Azmoun's agent. I'm hoping he's just training with Rubin while also negotiating terms with teams like Lazio
                        Last edited by Kian Persepolis; 07-02-2017, 04:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          The way I've interpreted the events is like this:
                          Rostov let Azmoun train with Rubin so he can be with Berdyev
                          People thought this was a transfer and criticized him for the transfer
                          He got mad and said he owed his career to Berdyev (Not to Rubin. Keep in mind he didn't say anything about actually transferring there, he just said he trusts Berdyev and WOULD follow him everywhere, not HAS followed him)
                          Rostov announced that Azmoun is still a Rostov player and will be training with Rubin Kazan, but his future is still unclear.

Lazio announced their interest.
                          It's also important to keep in mind that no one has officially announced his transfer to Rubin: Neither Rostov (they posted goodbyes for Poloz, Erokhin and Noboa but not Azmoun), nor Rubin, nor Azmoun himself (other than his support for Berdyev), nor Azmoun's agent. I'm hoping he'e just training with Rubin while also negotiating terms with teams like Lazio
                          Did Rostov actually announce that? Or is this an assumption from a lack of clear communication on their part? I really hope you're right, but I am still skeptical. If Rostov actually said that outright, that would be big news.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            Did Rostov actually announce that? Or is this an assumption from a lack of clear communication on their part? I really hope you're right, but I am still skeptical. If Rostov actually said that outright, that would be big news.
                            Yeah their media officer said that.

But still, I wouldn't be too optimistic about it

Comment

Cittaceleste by gazzettadellosport :http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...-molla-azmoun/
                              Lazio ready to pay 10 millions

m.lalaziosiamonoi.it/lazio-international/lazio-senti-azmoun-punto-il-mondiale-voglio-cambiare-aria-offerte-da-diversi-club-84600

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                                Cittaceleste by gazzettadellosport :http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...-molla-azmoun/
                                Lazio ready to pay 10 millions

m.lalaziosiamonoi.it/lazio-international/lazio-senti-azmoun-punto-il-mondiale-voglio-cambiare-aria-offerte-da-diversi-club-84600
                                There are many Italian media reporting on this.

http://www.laziopress.it/2017/07/02/...ni-per-azmoun/

Another here. I've seen several. Hopefully something will come of it, but I think it's best to not hold our breath. We could be disappointed. I'll wait until I see him holding an official jersey of whatever team he lands on, assuming Rubin.

Comment

Working...
                                X