• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.lazionews24.com/calciomercato-lazio-azmoun/

This article has some valid insights and seconds the manU interest

Gesendet von meinem SM-G950F mit Tapatalk

Comment

His dad just said he has signed a 1 year deal with Rubin. All those rumours are BS

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
        His dad just said he has signed a 1 year deal with Rubin. All those rumours are BS
        Let's wait and see. Rubin needs to have him under contract to claim some dollars so that all makes sense. I'll say they let him go for 12mio and Lazio will pay it. You heard it here first!

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
          Let's wait and see. Rubin needs to have him under contract to claim some dollars so that all makes sense. I'll say they let him go for 12mio and Lazio will pay it. You heard it here first!

Exactly either they have to sell him now to make cash or its a free transfer coming up and losing him for free could be bad,

at the other side other clubs might not want to buy him now cause they know he will be a freetransfer next season

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
            Exactly either they have to sell him now to make cash or its a free transfer coming up and losing him for free could be bad,

at the other side other clubs might not want to buy him now cause they know he will be a freetransfer next season
            But they all know that there is a high risk his value increases after the world cup as well. I say Lazio will snatch him and Rubin will sell him to make their share. Give it a couple of weeks until the FIFA court has made the final decision in the dispute! That all makes sense to me

Comment

Almost certain that FIFA has a rule were you can't make more than 1 move each transfer window.

Comment

Yeah read the article that his dad said he still has one year left on his contract with Rubin.. SO maybe Rubin and Rostov are working on a deal to settle the lawsuit and move on... Maybe they came to an agreement that the last year move to Rostov was a loan and now he has to go back to Rubin to finish the last year of his contract. Honestly this is perfect. Because he will be a free agent after the world cup! .. I hope this is the case.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post

Exactly. So if anything, if he stays, considering what CQ and everyone said, it's he himself who wants to stay, Rubin probably rather sell him now if he doesn't extend his contract.

Comment

Went over to the Lazio forums, and these are some things I found:

Sardar Azmoun is the most interesting forward that has been linked with us so far. I'm gonna be so excited if we really get him because of his reputation, but who is actually owning him? Rostov or Kazan?
                    Sardar is the kind of player who creates a goal out of nothing. And he is only 22 and last season he scored 4 in UCL, including one against Bayern Munich. Definitely starting 11 material
                    Seems that everything i read about him is nothing but praise. I just viewed large fragments Rostov - Bayern, they simply had no grip on him. He's a beast on the field with skill and confidance.

Just read an interview where he said that Liverpool offered him a contract last mercato when Mané was absent for the Africa Cup. He refused because it didn't feel right going to a club that eyed him to be a temporary solution.

That's the kind of thinking and character we need here.

Azmoun is involved in a contract dispute between Rubin and Rostov. In short, it seems he has followed the manager Kurban Berdyev wherever he has went and that it's having legal implications.

It must surely be a concern that since he turned professional he has followed the one manager around in his club career. I'm not saying it proves he wouldn't adapt easily, but if I was Inzaghi and I'm very clear about needing players who don't need time to adjust to life in Italy, this wouldn't be my player.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      Guys, don't believe in these news from foreign medias, here is an interesting interview with Sardar's father in which he explains all the situation: http://footballitarin.com/link_page.php?id=361884
                      Must read
                      Ok then, it's a lost case! He will remain in Kazan 1 more year!

Comment

He will sign for Lazio I am confident!

Comment

He will sign for Lazio I am confident!

Lazio : the interest of Westham Arsenal and Besiktas make Azmoun's move harder : http://www.cittaceleste.it/mercato-l...-pista-azmoun/

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                            Ok then, it's a lost case! He will remain in Kazan 1 more year!
                            so they are kissing big daddy's ass bc he also gave Sardar's dad a coaching position to help with Goalkeeping and other players jumping bc they were impressed with how Azmoun was doing when they met him for the first time!..
                            sigpic

Comment

I think Rubin had a friendly today. Anyone know if he played this time?

Comment

Just checked on their website and it looks like he didn't play today

Comment

Working...
                                X