This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rayshirazi View Post
    It is a shame that a player of his calibre gets benched on a turkish bottom table team. Vs. Galatasaray he proved that he deserves to at least be in the squad!! I hope he signs with Panionios.
    I agree, and your name made me craving salad Shirazi.

I hope he moves to Iranionios!

Comment

Any news on him? I heard Alanyaspor has a new Bosnian manager. Is there any chance he stayed? And if not, any transfer rumours? Looks like he can't go back to Esteghlal because of the transfer ban

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
        Any news on him? I heard Alanyaspor has a new Bosnian manager. Is there any chance he stayed? And if not, any transfer rumours? Looks like he can't go back to Esteghlal because of the transfer ban
        Their Bosnian manager is Safet Susic, the former Bosnian NT coach at the WC 2014 who was even offered to coach TM after the WC.

Tractor Sazi wants to sign him.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Their Bosnian manager is Safet Susic, the former Bosnian NT coach at the WC 2014 who was even offered to coach TM after the WC.

Tractor Sazi wants to sign him.
          You mean he claimed to have been offered to coach TM after the WC.

Comment

This Message is from Alanyaspor's Facebook Page.

DUYURU;
            Kulübümüz, futbolcumuz Abdoulaye Ba'dan sonra Jonathan Ayite ve Sajad Shahbazzahe ile olan sözleşmeleri karşılıklı olarak feshetmiştir. Genç oyuncularımızdan Mamadou Fofana TFF 1. Lig takımlarından Bandırmaspor'a, Gökay Iravul ise Samsunspor'a sezon sonuna kadar kiralanmıştır.

According to this news, his contract with Alanyaspor was terminated. This is also confirmed by the Transfermarkt site.

He is now a Free Agent.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/sajja...spieler/248756

Comment

Sajjad joined Tractor

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Is that the end of his European career then?

Comment

Probably. He gave it a good go so fair play to him . I will always remember his performance against galatasaray and the gorgeous header he scored to level that game

Comment

It's unfortunate but I'ma have to close this thread.
                      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Working...
                      X