Team-Melli situation worry me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team-Melli situation worry me

In about 2 months, Team-Melli will play their first final round qualification game against Qatar. I know in past we experienced something similar and some sort of disagreement between CQ and the rest but this time can be really cost us badly.
    I didn't like how both Branko and CQ behaved and don't enjoy numerous fight of latter one with everyone but one thing for sure, nothing is bigger than TM.
    Now these clowns like Hedayati, who god knows ho they came in this football in last 10-15 years, provoking fans, everyone against CQ which at the end TM will pay for it.
    Right or wrong both these players decided to play their football somewhere else, how you want them to feel confidence playing for their club and TM in few months.
    I honestly don't see anything special in Rezaeian but Taremi is one of few talented kids which kind of impressed me despite missing so many scoring chances and god knows i don't get excited that easy over an Iranian player. So at the end the whole saga won't be beneficial for our football and a player like Taremi.
    Lets hope for the best and hope they manage this unreasonable, unnecessary tension

GO TM GO!

cq said it himself, we say inshallah and then go and play

Comment

Working...
    X