No announcement yet.

Ali Karimi @ Dinamo Zagreb | 2016-2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His contract is 5 years!!! He shouldn't leave Dinamo Zagreb unless for a better team/league!

He should have a bit more patience!!!

Comment

Only 3 matches this season for his age in the Croatian League is not very encouraging.

I hope he at least gets loaned to a smaller club in the Croatian league or perhaps some team in Sweden, Austria or similar leagues.

He'd be a fool if he returns to Iran tbh.

Comment

Bargashte Sepahan?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

AK: Dinamo Zagreb is against my departure.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1385568...87%D8%A7%D9%86

Comment

I'm glad he's bound by that contract, and that team management has more foresight than Karimi. I hope they hold on to him and develop him into a starter and true international player.

Hard work and patience usually pay off. Karimi needs to learn the latter.

Comment

Karimi returned back to Croatia

Comment

Khodaro shokr.

Comment

5 Year contract was a clear sign he was to be a long term project for the club and not someone they were relying on immediate service of..!
                  he just have to be patient there unless his manager can help find him a lateral EU transfer/loan with a promise of more 1st team features..!? it'll be stupid of him to give up this soon and return back to career dead-end, cluster fk of IPL ...!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    5 Year contract was a clear sign he was to be a long term project for the club and not someone they were relying on immediate service of..!
                    he just have to be patient there unless his manager can help find him a lateral EU transfer/loan with a promise of more 1st team features..!? it'll be stupid of him to give up this soon and return back to career dead-end, cluster fk of IPL ...!
                    I don't think he wanted to go back to IPL. The news reported that he wanted to find another team in Europe to play for.
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Good stuff from Dinamo Zagreb rejecting his departure. They should loan him out to NK Lokomotiva, they are also in the 1st league and they are basically the feeder team of Dinamo Zagreb with lots of players who are on loan. Ali Karimi should request for a loan to that club for more playing time ideally.

Comment

Carlos Queiroz motivated his players to transfer to Europe. He pushed the idea.

Then we had a few players transfer abroad. We qualified to the World Cup. After, 1-2 more players crossed the bridge.

Carlos invited talented league players to the national team. Those players practiced, trained, and made friends with the legionnaires in camp. Carlos continued motivating his players to leave Iran and find a decent football club with better environments (better supplies, facilities, etc.) in Europe.

Then you have players such as Ali Karimi who have a lot of potential, decide they'd rather transfer to Europe and work hard, rather than get paid millions and waste away in Lige Bartar. Why? Because they were positively influenced by their teammates and coaches in Team Melli.

And the chain reaction will hopefully continue on..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          Good stuff from Dinamo Zagreb rejecting his departure. They should loan him out to NK Lokomotiva, they are also in the 1st league and they are basically the feeder team of Dinamo Zagreb with lots of players who are on loan. Ali Karimi should request for a loan to that club for more playing time ideally.
                          Good prediction. According to this article, he will be loaned out to NK Lokomotiva for 4 months.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1389518...86%D8%AF%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                            Good prediction. According to this article, he will be loaned out to NK Lokomotiva for 4 months.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1389518...86%D8%AF%D8%AF
                            This move will help him a lot to get some first league action, it also shows Dinamo has trust in Karimi's potential on the long term.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              This move will help him a lot to get some first league action, it also shows Dinamo has trust in Karimi's potential on the long term.
                              I agree. A lot of former Dinamo players have been loaned out to Lokomotiva and came back and were regulars in the first team.

Comment

I'm very very happy he is staying in Europe and not coming back to IPL. Any move back to IPL would hurt his development, even if it was a loan move.
                                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                                X