Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Shapourzadeh @ Admira Wacker 2016/17 (GM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir Shapourzadeh @ Admira Wacker 2016/17 (GM)

Given Amir will be playing in the 2. Bundesliga this season it's worth it for us to follow his progress. Pretty much no shot at him making a comeback to TM but nontheless good to have an Iranian in this league and for us to root for. Best of luck to him, plz post news, vids, pics, etc.
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Interested in seeing how he performs in the 2.Bundesliga after so many years

Comment

Good luck Amir !!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

He's the Captain. Good luck Amir!

Comment

You never know what may happen in qualifiers guys, maybe we will lose key players and we need this experience for one or two games.

Comment

One of my good friend is playing at Würzburger Kickers , the nr 10 Nejmeddin Daghfous... i will follow a lot of games live and also meet the players and so on .. i will give you an update

Comment

Dont think well see him back in TM even if he performs good as hes almost 34 now but nice to have another iranian in a strong league. He made big mistake by going to Estil Azin that time. After that his career in Germany was pretty much over and he went to Bundesliga 3 and after that to 4th division side Lotte. 2 years ago he probably wouldnt have thought himself hell get to play in Bundesliga 2 again.

Comment

Shapourzadeh scored in a club friendly against Austria Wien today.

Match ended 2-1 to Austria Wien.

Amir scored on the 74th

Comment

His team is doing really well for a newly promoted team that was in the German amateur leagues just 3 years ago. They're currently 8th in the table with 4 points

Comment

this is ridiculous - hes rubbish. also rubbish compared to what we have up front already. still all the best for him

Comment

The guy sadly choose a wrong path from moment he decided to come back in Iran and play for a mess like Esteel-Azin, If he was in late 20s he would probably still have a shot for TM. At 34 soon, his TM short career is over..

Comment

Shapourzadeh is going to be in their roster in a "standby" mode, because he is going to be some kind of scout.
                        The german name for his role is going to be: Direktor Kaderplanung, so he will be looking at players to add to the Würzbürger Squad, while in the main article they were saying that he will be looking at german players, so he'll be probably looking at young germans, but who knows? Maybe he'll scout some iranians.

http://www.transfermarkt.de/wurzburg...ew/news/249621
                        sigpic

Comment

So whatever happened to this guy? Any updates? Apparently he made a 5 minute debut today:
                          http://m.mainpost.de/sport/wuerzburg...art786,9436935

Comment

It doesn't matter that much tbh. He's old, he's pretty bad... only good is that he's on FIFA

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                              It doesn't matter that much tbh. He's old, he's pretty bad... only good is that he's on FIFA
                              True, just curious about what happened to him. His team promoted all the way from the amateur leagues and they're doing really well in the 2.Bundesliga for a newly promoted team, they're like 8th or something. I know he won't ever be called up to TM, but I was just curious as to what happened to him. That way we can also determine whether he will still be on FIFA or not too lol

Comment

Working...
                              X