Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Shapourzadeh @ Admira Wacker 2016/17 (GM)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did a play twice for TM if I'm not mistaken under Daei.

Comment

He have played 3 min this season. The guy is 34 years?!

Comment

Good on him for not giving up. Unfortunately he had a lot of ups and downs in his career. Wish him all the best.
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

wow, I just read that Amir Shapourzadeh was presented as new general manager of Austrian Bundesliga side Admira Wacker (former club of 32group manager Majid Pishyar)....

report in german:

http://www.laola1.at/de/red/fussball...ei-der-admira/
          Last edited by persianallstars; 12-13-2016, 05:18 PM.
          TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Wth...so he just decided to retire mid-season and become a GM? Now there's something you don't see every day
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Wth...so he just decided to retire mid-season and become a GM? Now there's something you don't see every day
              in the report, it is mentioned that he was a "stand-by pro", basically in the squad whenever they needed him and most of the time he concentrated on his management study and helped Würzburger Kickers in terms of management
              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Bruh im done. Did this nigga just go from being a RM in the bundesliga 2 to being a fuckin manager???

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  Bruh im done. Did this nigga just go from being a RM in the bundesliga 2 to being a fuckin manager???

The man might be hard when comes to the management side of things maybe we can use him in the future you never know right??
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

the guy couldnt play for shitt but he is a class lad with lovely personality ...!! glad he found himself a new calling in Management side of the game..!! wish him all the best..!

Comment

Wish him all the best.

Hopefully he can bring some Iranian players to the club.

Comment

Admira is my hometown's club. I met all the players like Faraji, Motevasselzadeh, Pasha, Azizi etc. when they were there - also Pishyar (who is btw the worst thing which could happen to Admira; took over the club in the Bundesliga and within two years they relegated twice... horrible). I try to meet up with Amir.

Comment

Working...
                        X