Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What makes me like and want JB to succeed the most compared to the rest is him not being HASHIYEH and stupid like the rest. This guy was smart to get out of IPL and Iran quick. Develop at NEC and climb the ladder to AZ and wherever his future lies.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
      What makes me like and want JB to succeed the most compared to the rest is him not being HASHIYEH and stupid like the rest. This guy was smart to get out of IPL and Iran quick. Develop at NEC and climb the ladder to AZ and wherever his future lies.
      But what about Sardar? He is doing pishraft tu leage Russie, remember that :I

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
        But what about Sardar? He is doing pishraft tu leage Russie, remember that :I
        Sardar has a bit of hashiyeh in him. Sardar is by far easily the most talented player in Iran

Comment

I asked AZ Alkmaar (in their official instagram page in their latest photo) "Is Alireza fit enough to play against Groningen? The answer was : "No Ali is not fit" bad news just when he scored a screamer. Bad luck
          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

In addition to Erfan11's post. Alireza will miss the match tomorrow:

"Eighteen-year-old winger was Wednesday's away game against FC Groningen and scored. AZ won that match 1-4 and finals Saturday reason for grabs. Stengs takes the place of Alireza Jahanbakhsh, on Wednesday in the rest went out with an injury."

https://www.foxsports.nl/nieuws/arti...rdag-basis-bij

Comment

AZ is already preparing for Alireza's departure to a top league this summer since they will let his new replacement Calvin Stengs play tonight in a pretty much decided match (1-4 for AZ on aggregate) and rest Alireza for the final play-off match against Utrecht.

Comment

Alireza will miss the match against Utrecht:

"AZ without Jahanbakhsh against FC Utrecht

AZ must do it in the finals of the playoffs for European football against FC Utrecht without Alireza Jahanbaksh. The Iranian was also absent in the final play-offduel AZ and FC Groningen. When the young Calvin Stengs dropped all apply to the position of Jahanbakhsh."

http://www.ad.nl/nederlands-voetbal/...echt~a3733be3/

"Alireza Jahanbakhsh is definitely not usable in the first game of the diptych with FC Utrecht in the playoffs. Ridgeciano Haps is probably indeed usable.

That coach John van den Brom Wednesday confirmed to the Noordhollands Dagblad . The left-back was in the 4-1 won match against FC Groningen to handle a death kick, but seems to have been released by the terror. He left the game with a toe injury.

Jahanbakhsh still suffering too much from an injury to the calf, making the first final game for him is premature. The site of the Iranian international will as against FC Groningen occupied by the already amazing Calvin Stengs. The 18-year-old midfielder from the course they made a good impression in recent weeks. He scored against Groningen twice and delivered his sublime pass 1-0 in the last game."

https://www.azfanpage.nl/jahanbakhsh...el-fc-utrecht/

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/395294/%D9%81%D...A7%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

AZ won the first play-off game with a very solid 3-0 home victory over Utrecht.

90% the Europa League ticket is in their pocket now. Hopefully we can see Alireza in the last game.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      AZ won the first play-off game with a very solid 3-0 home victory over Utrecht.

90% the Europa League ticket is in their pocket now. Hopefully we can see Alireza in the last game.
                      AZ will sell alireza. Calvin Stengs from youth academy looks promising, and is a ready made replacement who will cost nothing. This way they can make huge profit and not suffer an enormous loss in quality of RW

Comment

Calvin Stengs is really good prospect. Im gonna go ahead and say that he will be better than JB so more likely so they will sell JB this summer and put Stengs in his place

Comment

Stengs is quite a different style of player to JB to be honest. He seems to be better sitting behind the striker rather than playing on the wing. But yes he to is a very good player.

Comment

OK, so the coach said that Stengs will play again in the final game.

To me, this seems a pretty obvious sign of Alireza getting transferred to a new team. It could be a prevention measure to not get him injured further so AZ is stronger at the negotiation table.

Can't wait for his new club to be announced soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                              OK, so the coach said that Stengs will play again in the final game.

To me, this seems a pretty obvious sign of Alireza getting transferred to a new team. It could be a prevention measure to not get him injured further so AZ is stronger at the negotiation table.

Can't wait for his new club to be announced soon.
                              That's definitely a good sign. Chances are he's already in the process of negotiating with teams, if not at least having received several offers.

Him and Sardar both need to find new clubs this window!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Chances are he's moving to the EPL. This is the only way AZ will get a fat paycheck for AJ.

I just hope it's not a relegation bound team though. Newcastle with Rafa as coach would be amazing though.

Comment

Working...
                                X