This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    SURprised we have''t heard about ARJ being linked with a European team after the season he had
    Quiet transfers are the best transfers.

We all know ARJ will always choose the best path for himself.
    I'm sure with his stats there must be teams looking at him.

I actually think JB would be great in la Liga or Bundesliga.
    His style suits Bundesliga the most.

I think for 5 million ARJ is a steal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      SURprised we have''t heard about ARJ being linked with a European team after the season he had
      I'd say that's a good sign generally in Iranian football

Comment

Friendly - AZ 0-2 Olympiakos

*Alireza did not feature in the match

"It will Alireza Jahanbakhsh going to be tough to regain his place. Jahanbakhsh missing because of injury in the last games of last season and saw them excel Stengs.
        This season Jahanbakhsh missed the first two weeks of preparation, because he had international obligations to Iran in June. Monday he joined the selection. He came to Olympiakos still in action."

https://www.noordhollandsdagblad.nl/...iekse-kampioen

Comment

Club Brugge 1:3 AZ:

*Alireza started the match and played the first 45 mins.
          *He played on the left-wing

https://www.azfanpage.nl/wout-weghor...j-club-brugge/

Comment

I think he'll stay at AZ this season

Comment

It makes sense for him to stay. He is pretty much an starter there and its the year before the WC. If he switch teams now there is a chance that he will not get the same playing time and will lose his match fitness for Team Meli.
              sigpic

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

He got injured... again. And got subbed out at the 35th min against Panathinaikos today. Not sure how bad it is

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                  He got injured... again. And got subbed out at the 35th min against Panathinaikos today. Not sure how bad it is
                  The injury is killing the guy, hope we don't see another Dejagah case regarding to multiple injuries.

Comment

Injured again? I can't understand why he gets injured repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      The injury is killing the guy, hope we don't see another Dejagah case regarding to multiple injuries.
                      Or like Jabbari with his glass knees..
                      Unfortunately This is something that future clubs will consider before buying him. .
                      sigpic

Comment

Comment

Looks like he's fine and starting vs Jong AZ

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BW4swV6A...ranianlegioner

ARJ says he may leave if appropriate offers materialize in next couple weeks. He will meet with AZ to discuss his future within the next week.

Comment

AZ have lost Haps ( Feyenoord - 6 mio) and Luckassen ( PSV - 5 mio) . Those were the two strongest performers of an already garbage defense. They have only got one second string gk for genk on a free, and vejinovic, a solid AM from Feyenoord on loan .

We bash sardar senselessly for going to rubin, but it will be an equally shitty move if ARJ stays at AZ. Being a starter is crucial for the next team he goes to, and if he is going to start on the bench, then he should stay at AZ. But they seem to be very weak for next season, still with clueless van der brom as coach, and no europa league competetion either. Plus they sold two of their best players to their biggest rivals ... I really hope he goes to a decent Bundesliga team, his style suits the league. He deserves better. 15 goals and 17 assists in the last two seasons deserves better than this. ( he was 12 and 10 last season)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                AZ have lost Haps ( Feyenoord - 6 mio) and Luckassen ( PSV - 5 mio) . Those were the two strongest performers of an already garbage defense. They have only got one second string gk for genk on a free, and vejinovic, a solid AM from Feyenoord on loan .

We bash sardar senselessly for going to rubin, but it will be an equally shitty move if ARJ stays at AZ. Being a starter is crucial for the next team he goes to, and if he is going to start on the bench, then he should stay at AZ. But they seem to be very weak for next season, still with clueless van der brom as coach, and no europa league competetion either. Plus they sold two of their best players to their biggest rivals ... I really hope he goes to a decent Bundesliga team, his style suits the league. He deserves better. 15 goals and 17 assists in the last two seasons deserves better than this. ( he was 12 and 10 last season)
                                The difference is ARJ wants to make a move to a better club tho… That being said, its their own careers! Azmoun is doing what he feels will help him succeed best and so is ARJ

Comment

Working...
                                X