This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
    Did you guys knew that The AZ Fans don't like Jahanbakhsh? They say that he misses too many chances and they make fun out of it. Plus they hate all the ALIREZA comments on AZ's Insta Page.. I think thats not fair, he is one of the most hard working and nicest footballer on fkn EARTH..
    Ghalat kardan, this makes me post more Alireza ❤ comments on the AZ page.

Comment

yeah ghalat kardan. these mickey mouse dutch clubs are just a stepping stone for any talented young player.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Ghalat kardan, this makes me post more Alireza ❤ comments on the AZ page.
        Dude please don't it's actually fucking annoying. People who do these things on Chelsea pages become really hated too.

Also fans play a small role on who comes to their clubs too (shirt revenue and whatnot) so if they see a trend of players from a certain country constantly bringing annoying fans it will do more bad than good.

Comment

any links for the goal? the one from last page was removed

Comment

Voted!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              Any other vids of his latest goal
              Last posted vid has been removed
              Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
              any links for the goal? the one from last page was removed

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                This Sunday there will be a Dutch documentary about Jahanbakhsh on Fox Sports.

The title is ''Het Verhaal Alireza''

It goes about his personal life, and how he ended up where he is now, etc...

Where can we see this?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                  Where can we see this?
                  U can watch it here http://www.foxsports.nl/video/fox-sp...rhaal-alireza/, but u need to have a foxsports subscription.

Comment

At least he didn't finish last.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post

At least he didn't finish last.
                      If all the IPL fans worked together to support AJB he'd easily win this every time he's nominated lol

*COUGH* persepolis *COUGH*
                      Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

AZ Alkmaar confirm the transfer of Markus Henriksen to Premier League side Hull City. Also, they have signed Iliass Bel Hassani. Links are below.

https://instagram.com/p/BJyovMNhtp0/

https://instagram.com/p/BJx8QJQB0j9/

Comment

bel hassani is a good creative mid and hopefully the quartet of him,dabney dos santos, jahanbakhsh, and fred friday can link up well. There is an abundance of pace and dribbling ability there

Comment

Bel Hassani is a good player, but losing Henriksen stings

Comment

Can any Dutch member record and upload the Jahanbakhsh documentary somewhere for the rest of us to see? I'm dying to see it..

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
                                Can any Dutch member record and upload the Jahanbakhsh documentary somewhere for the rest of us to see? I'm dying to see it..
                                It will be uploaded by AZ official YouTube channel soon, we will have to be patient.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X