Comment

what a fucking goal. Take a bow son

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          his left foot is by far much more stronger than his right's
          Why do you say that?

minute 0:58

Comment

Jahanbaksh is now tied for 2nd place for goalscorers in the Eredivisie.

He has 3 goals, 1 assist. Amazing, considering he is a winger.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              He sucks.

*sarcasm*

Jahanbaksh is now tied for 2nd place for goalscorers in the Eredivisie.

He has 3 goals, 1 assist. Amazing, considering he is a winger.

Comment

AJ's stats:

2016/17: 9 Games, 3 Goals, 2 assists

Career in Holland: 84 games, 20 goals, 22 assists

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                  AJ's stats:

Pretty damn good.

Comment

I don't want to take away credit from him, he seems in great form with AZ this season, and is finally livig up to the expectations. However, for TM he has been rather poor. Could be the pressure he is not handling well, who knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                      I don't want to take away credit from him, he seems in great form with AZ this season, and is finally livig up to the expectations. However, for TM he has been rather poor. Could be the pressure he is not handling well, who knows.

He hasnt been the only one. Milad has been starting against difficult teams and doing very well at LB for Terek, yet he seemed lost at times for TM. Saeid forced the shit out of the ball for TM, yet he has been a key player for Rostov in League and Champions League. Sardar, although with limited service(similar to in TM), has been killing it champions league for Rostov, yet looked unable to do anything for TM. Karim has been killing it in Greece, scoring consistently, attracting real attention from top sides like Panathinaikos and Paok, yet he is shockingly bad for TM. It may be the pressure, it may be the system, it may because of the travel and weather and pitch conditions, it may just be that they aren't used to playing together, i really dont know

Comment

^ I agree with all points.

Comment

People should keep in mind how much frustration there was for the players in China. The field was garbage and clumpy, and many of our mistakes were a result of the poor conditions. These young players are still developing the mental aspect of the game. China never intended to beat us at home. They knew a point against the top team in the group at home was good for them.

Many times in the game, Iran was begging China to press our center backs at the half-way line, and the Chinese players were just backing off. The game was intended to frustrate us, and the players could not handle it. Also, Sardar was exhausted from his schedule. It would have been smarter to start Gucci and sub in Azmoun late in the game. I don't think CQ expected China to play in such a way at home, and for the pitch to be in such bad condition. It's hard to shoot the ball when everytime you kick a clump of the pitch goes with your shot. China intended for the game to be that way.

Comment

dont forget guys, the main factor that the guys are ripping it in european leagues is that they are together for most of the year training. if tm has more camps, friendlies especially then it would be another story

Comment

Originally posted by euphory View Post
                              dont forget guys, the main factor that the guys are ripping it in european leagues is that they are together for most of the year training. if tm has more camps, friendlies especially then it would be another story
                              I see what your trying to get at, but if we want our players to succeed in europe, they can't be going to TM camps, two-three weeks before the actual qualifiers, its completely in breach of their contracts and would be letting down their clubs, and would lose their starting positions

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                                AJ's stats:

Name one Uzbek. Syrian Chinese or Qatari player that comes even close !

Comment

Working...
                                X