This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I see what your trying to get at, but if we want our players to succeed in europe, they can't be going to TM camps, two-three weeks before the actual qualifiers, its completely in breach of their contracts and would be letting down their clubs, and would lose their starting positions
    Agree. That's why Daee lost his spots in his clubs as he wanted to play in every TM friendly

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Why he can't do it for TM? To me, its like he is becoming a club player only: performing well in league games, but woeful for the national team.
      The system he plays in for AZ is different from the one he plays for Iran. He expends a lot more energy on defending in TM. Despite that, he was Iran's best player against Qatar

Comment

wow, another fantastic left footed rocket...!!
        looks like knowing he will likely be utilized as RWinger in both country and club, he has been practicing on his left footed shots of late..!!?
        i still think his Right foot is still his favored and strongest shooting foot ..? but he is slowly becoming a dangerous two footed winger which should raise his marketability immensely..!

I think the main reason he hasnt quiet performed to his potential for TM yet, is that he feels too much pressure and expectations and as a result, he just seems to be Rushing everything and in general just TRYING TOO HARD ..!!
        overall, he performed decent vs Gutter but against China he was piss-poor..!!
        before the recent TM games he was used sporadically and mostly as a sub by CQ, and that untimely injury before AC really hurt his progress..!he will surely come good in TM on a more consistent basis with a few more 90 minutes TM games under his belt..!!

Comment

..... was this a rocket or what?
          __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Still waiting for the documentary

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              Still waiting for the documentary
              It's on foxsports.nl, but you need to be subscribed to the channel in order to watch.

Maybe Kiarash (or any other Dutch members), can be the MVP and upload it on YouTube for us![emoji1]

Comment

His corners for TM the 2 last games was a variant they had practiced on in training.

Comment

His documentary is probably not going to be public to us, Fox Sports are assholes and they want you to subscribe and pay to watch it. I thought it would be available on YouTube after sometime but it still hasn't been uploaded so far.

Comment

No dutch member willing to download it and upload it for us to see?

Comment

http://www.espnfc.us/dutch-eredivisi...its-a-screamer

Jahanbakhsh goal in HD on espn. Nice how they say "AZ Alkmaar player hits a screamer" instead of Jahanbakhsh or Alireza

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        http://www.espnfc.us/dutch-eredivisi...its-a-screamer

Jahanbakhsh goal in HD on espn. Nice how they say "AZ Alkmaar player hits a screamer" instead of Jahanbakhsh or Alireza
                        I mean he isn't really a household name at the moment so I can't really blame them

Comment

Originally posted by arkm110 View Post
                          I mean he isn't really a household name at the moment so I can't really blame them
                          They probably also can't pronounce his last name
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

"Iranian superhero crucial again"

Comment

AZ Alkmaar's youtube channel uploaded the game highlights. You can see three scenes from the first half. In the first one he delivered a perfect cross which should have been a goal, the second scene is Alireza's goal, and in the third scene he cuts in onto his right foot and takes a not so good shot. So basically all of the first half scenes involved him which makes me think he wasn't subbed off because of his performance but because he needs rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEYyNZwO4R8

Comment

Yahanbax

Comment

Working...
                                X