Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JB had a freekick from 18m he messed it up was the last chance for AZ to win it

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
      JB had a freekick from 18m he messed it up was the last chance for AZ to win it
      He got good lift and sink on the ball credit to the Keeper for covering the zone.
      "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Unfortunately it seems like alireza doesn't start tomorrow against zenit. The coach said that the only change that he is going to make is luckasen for vlaar.

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
          Unfortunately it seems like alireza doesn't start tomorrow against zenit. The coach said that the only change that he is going to make is luckasen for vlaar.
          Cool. AZ will lose if he doesn't start.. they need to put pressure on Zenit to keep them from getting comfortable...
          "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

It seems he lost his spot in starting 11 and have to fight to get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              It seems he lost his spot in starting 11 and have to fight to get it back.
              No he didn't, as his coach said he is dealing with personal issues, that is why he is starting from the bench the last 2 games. Anyways, you can see that he is their most important player, both times he came on, he was immediately involved and creating chances.

Comment

As expected alireza not starting.

Comment

I hope he starts to feel better and everything will be okay.
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Game just started
                    http://www.foxsoccer2go.com/watchliv.../event/181060/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                      No he didn't, as his coach said he is dealing with personal issues, that is why he is starting from the bench the last 2 games. Anyways, you can see that he is their most important player, both times he came on, he was immediately involved and creating chances.
                      LOLL!

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
                        I follow az closely and i can tell u that his personal problems is not the main issue. The coach himself first said that jb didn't play well the last games and in addition to that he also has some personal problemes.
                        He lost his spot to bel hassani who is orginally a CAM but that spot has been claimed by muhren who scored almost every game. So bel hassani is now playing as RW.

Comment

Btw az is leading 1:0

Comment

Originally posted by bijbij View Post
                            I follow az closely and i can tell u that his personal problems is not the main issue. The coach himself first said that jb didn't play well the last games and in addition to that he also has some personal problemes.
                            He lost his spot to bel hassani who is orginally a CAM but that spot has been claimed by muhren who scored almost every game. So bel hassani is now playing as RW.
                            It's strange. I have the idea that he is not living up to the expectations of the club and the coach, but to me he actually did quite well the last months in contrast to the previous season. To bench him is unnecessary and won't do his confidence any good. Bel Hassani is not even a winger for that matter. Looks like a shitty situation for Alireza to be in.

Comment

Some comments make me laugh, baba khaleh baazi nist ke, if you are fit and deserve to start you play as starter, if you are not or have personal issues as the other guy claimed, you are not even included in squad, it is called professional football.. He is included in squad, and now need to fight for his spot, knowing his character, he will be fine..

Comment

Looks like we are on the way of having 3 Iranians play in Europa League round of 32.

This year was truly great for our legionnaires, 2 (3 if we count Karimi) Iranians in UCL group stage with outstanding performances from Sardar, and now hopefully 3 Iranians in EL R32

Comment

Working...
                                X