This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
    I have a feeling this missing games is to do with the europa league. The injury came from nowhere. He was fine in all games then suddenly he stopped playing when media started talking about the political situation.
    That could be, but AZ openly admitted in a statement that they won't let JB play against Maccabi both home and away. Surprisingly Dutch media didn't portray JB as antisemite but they rather saw the situation as the result of political tensions between Iran and Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
      I remember just last year some people were saying Eredivisie is better than RPL
      One match is not representative for an entire league, but you're right that RPL is a stronger league than Eredivisie. Still though, Zenit is a multimillion team packed with stars. Of course AZ, a team based on young talents will get smashed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        That could be, but AZ openly admitted in a statement that they won't let JB play against Maccabi both home and away. Surprisingly Dutch media didn't portray JB as antisemite but they rather saw the situation as the result of political tensions between Iran and Israel.
        Yeah I saw that. Maybe it was a thing they decided while they were working out that situation.

Comment

Again no jahanbakhsh today....

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh @ AZ Alkmaar | 2016/17

Is he ever not injured? FFS...

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Is he ever not injured? FFS...
              I just hope it is not his knee injury again. If he get another nasty injury in the knee, He can kiss the professional football goodbye.

Comment

It's a groin injury.

But I think he will play against Uzbekistan.

Comment

Alireza Jahanbakhsh, the champion of injuries.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    It's a groin injury.

But I think he will play against Uzbekistan.
                    Don't think it's a good idea to start him at least. He hasn't played a match in a while, Torabi would probably be more ready for this

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                      Don't think it's a good idea to start him at least. He hasn't played a match in a while, Torabi would probably be more ready for this
                      Denisov plays there and can smoke Mr. T in second half. I think if dejagah is ready, we can use him instead of Mr. T and bring Torobche in second half. Mr.T gets invisible when he is tired and he is not a 90 min player at this level.

Comment

"AZ'er finally back: "It was a difficult period"
                        15 October 2016 07:45
                        Alireza Jahanbakhsh has certainly not been easy in recent weeks. The attacker after injuring his groin and was therefore less than five matches of AZ to pass it by. The International Iran regretted that a lot of, but is also happy that this period is now over.

"It was a tough period. It was over three weeks, but I missed five official games, huh. I really missed the team feeling. Fortunately, I can at the start against Vitesse again. I'm excited," said words Jahanbakhsh talking to De Telegraaf.

Iran Alireza was able to get back into action. "If you look at the rankings, we do it better than the Dutch team. But it is difficult to compare with each other, though. The countries we play against, are of a different level," said Jahanbakhsh."

http://www.soccernews.nl/news/370466...#ixzz4N8QPb3DG

Comment

today is iranian legionnaires saturday.. AJB vs Vitesse, Gucci vs Groningen, Azmoun and Saeid vs Spartak Moscow, Ansarifard and Masoud vs Olympiacos Piraeus

Enjoy it!

Comment

Jahanbakhsh finally starting again

Comment

Yes, he just came off his injury.

Comment

Goal for Lewis Baker!! Future Chelsea legend.

Comment

Working...
                                X