Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short interview with Jahanbakhsh where he shows he can speak Dutch relatively well:

https://www.facebook.com/AZAlkmaar/v...1705270235011/

Comment

He became fluent in English, and learned Dutch! Damesh garm, what a professional. Nothing not positives to say about this guy!
      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

^ Exactly my thoughts! Nothing but positives to say about Alireza Jahanbakhsh.

He is a class act. A true professional. A modest human being as well.

I wish him all the success in the World! Him and his dadash Sardar are killing it in Europe.

Comment

"- Alireza Jahanbakhsh was involved in twelve of the last 26 goal attempts from AZ."

http://www.voetbalcentraal.nl/nieuws...flink-opvoeren

"Watch AZ Alkmaar winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh score wondergoal with MORE dip than a FIFA 17 freekick

The Iranian's ability to get the ball up and down is sensational and simply stuns the Go Ahead Eagles keeper

Sure, FIFA 17 is very realistic.

But there are times when you take a freekick and wonder whether physics would allow something like that to actually happen in the real world.

Actually, I should rephrase that, there are times when you are watching someone else take a freekick on YouTube and you wonder whether physics would allow something like that to actually happen in the real world.

Anyway. The above video suggests that those long-range, curving, dipped wondergoals CAN happen - and when they do, they're pretty special.

The clip shows AZ Alkmaar winger Alireza Jahanbakhsh scoring his side's second in their 3-1 win over Eredivisie rivals Go Ahead Eagles.

The footage captures the Iranian picking the ball up near the halfway line before charging towards goal with real intend.

Finding himself a good distance from goal, the 23-year-old decides to try his luck and smashes the ball at the keeper.

His shot flies into the air before seemingly changing it's mind and flying back down into the corner of the net.

The effort is so surprising there is simply nothing Theo Zwarthoed in the GAE goal can do other than admire the strike.

Incredible effort."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...lireza-9642993

Comment

Is it just me or are the majority of JBs goals screamers? It's actually really unbelivable when you think about it and speaks volumes about his level of talent...vs Ajax (when he was in NEC), vs AZ (early in his NEC days), vs Qatar, this recent goal, and many many more
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
              Is it just me or are the majority of JBs goals screamers? It's actually really unbelivable when you think about it and speaks volumes about his level of talent...vs Ajax (when he was in NEC), vs AZ (early in his NEC days), vs Qatar, this recent goal, and many many more
              But then he skies the easiest chances of the game. A give and take thing about his abilities I guess hehe

Comment

Alireza Yahanbax is in the starting XI against Sparta

Comment

links?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    links?
                    http://www.juliodeportes.net/1699.htm

Comment

Ali is playing well

Comment

AZ in the lead 1-0. Half an hour left.

Comment

AZ playing quite bad actually. They're lucky to be ahead.

Comment

Alireza out with the shoulder injury. Hopefully is not serious.

Comment

Is it just me or has JB gained some upper body strength?
                              Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                              محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                              - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

1-0 AZ

Comment

Working...
                                X