This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Probably not full stamina and still recovering from Lyon game.
    Yeah saw the game live at AFAS Stadion, he was gassed the last 10 mins since everything went through him offensively.

Comment

just saw that JB is valued at 3 mio euros, I hope he can move to a bigger club soon

Comment

az is a good team, is just defensivly super poor

Comment

Dutch article regarding the use of Jahanbakhsh as a central midfielder:

"New variant: Jahanbakhsh

Last week, first at Heerenveen and then against Olympique Lyon, followed a new, surprising variant: Alireza Jahanbakhsh. The Iranian was also surprised himself. ,, To be honest: I was born right winger, I've always played at that position. If I'm right winger even with my eyes closed I have to do. So it was all new to me to play as an attacking midfielder '' said Jahanbakhsh.

Both against Heerenveen as against Lyon the novelty turned out well. With his speed and his actions during Jahanbakhsh was imminent and involved many chances. ,, It felt good, I had the freedom to move to the left and to the right, and to go deep. But get used to it though. Winger feels playing 'natural' for me. ''

'More engaged'

Last Sunday there was Jahanbakhsh and Dabney dos Santos was his replacement. Dos Santos played two years ago when he was just at the first regularly as an attacking midfielder, but this season he was only used as a winger.

,, Two weeks ago I reported to the coaches that I rather wanted to play in midfield. I think I had better come to my law than if left outside, '' said Dos Santos, who like Jahanbakhsh not a 'classical ten, but must have more of its speed. ,, As a midfielder I come often in scoring position, I become more involved in the game and I can often put other players for the purpose. I have a better feeling about the place. ''"

http://www.noordhollandsdagblad.nl/s...n?lref=r_sport

Comment

Holy shit this team sucks. Down 2-0 to Lyon, 6-1 in total.

Comment

The coach handicap the team by playing JB in the middle, he handicaps both middle and right wing, JB is by far better as RW!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                The coach handicap the team by playing JB in the middle, he handicaps both middle and right wing, JB is by far better as RW!
                I think the defense is handicapped, sweet lord they are so amateur. Already 2-0 for Lyon after 24 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  I think the defense is handicapped, sweet lord they are so amateur. Already 2-0 for Lyon after 24 minutes.
                  That is very true as well. No doubt about it Kiarash jan.

Comment

3-1...

Comment

Wish we had a player in the French league. Really good league.

Comment

Fak it
                        They're out of eu anyways , more practice for TM. We got too many wingers not enough CM/AMs
                        It'll be great if he can adapt himself to AM, he sure has the pedigree for it. He'd fit CQ's overall tactics better and get more frequent minutes if he shows more versatility in his game anyways.

Comment

I hope he leaves AZ after 1 more season for a better club outside the Eredivisie.

Comment

4-1 now

Comment

It's 4-1

Comment

Eredesive is a shocking league.

Hilarious when people compared it to RPL.

Saying Eredesive is better than RPL, is like saying Kuwait league is better than IPL

Comment

Working...
                                X