This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    OK, so the coach said that Stengs will play again in the final game.

To me, this seems a pretty obvious sign of Alireza getting transferred to a new team. It could be a prevention measure to not get him injured further so AZ is stronger at the negotiation table.

Can't wait for his new club to be announced soon.
    Or maybe JB won't make it to the last game simply because he is still injured

Comment

but there's been nearly zero Transfer rumors surrounding ARJ and AZ of late..!!? i suppose the summer/Transfer Season has just begun too..!!
      that injury looked nasty, and he was seen limping along the bench area after his injury sub in that game.
      hopefully its not a big deal, long term knock of sort...!! like the one he took before the end of NEC's promotion back to Eredivisie season which cooled off some interests towards his transfer that year..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        but there's been nearly zero Transfer rumors surrounding ARJ and AZ of late..!!? i suppose the summer/Transfer Season has just begun too..!!
        that injury looked nasty, and he was seen limping along the bench area after his injury sub in that game.
        hopefully its not a big deal, long term knock of sort...!! like the one he took before the end of NEC's promotion back to Eredivisie season which cooled off some interests towards his transfer that year..!
        In Iranian football, the best transfers happen when there is no smoke or rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          In Iranian football, the best transfers happen when there is no smoke or rumors.
          yea, but those are usually the ones pertaining to a domestic talent getting snatched by a european side..!
          most inter european transfers are most often rumored for quiet sometimes prior to actually taking place. especially ones to over-coveraged, football mad countries like England

Comment

I would love to see him in Bundesliga. Especially at Hamburg. I know they suck these days, but the HSV-Kia combo was so awesome, I'd love to have a second edition of that.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
              I would love to see him in Bundesliga. Especially at Hamburg. I know they suck these days, but the HSV-Kia combo was so awesome, I'd love to have a second edition of that.
              I hope he goes to bundesliga as well. HE himself has said that he would love to go there the most. Teams like Bayer Leverkusen, Werder Bremen, Monchengladbach, Hertha are all viable options...

Comment

If you have the option, and it's a good league, make the move Alireza
                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  OK, so the coach said that Stengs will play again in the final game.

To me, this seems a pretty obvious sign of Alireza getting transferred to a new team. It could be a prevention measure to not get him injured further so AZ is stronger at the negotiation table.

Can't wait for his new club to be announced soon.
                  Hopefully you are right. Last time he moved from NEC in very last moment and most of us had given up on his transfer specially with all bazargarmi and names. I won't believe any rumors until I see him in the jersey.

Comment

Forget about club situation. Let's talk now! Anyone knows when he is going to join TM? How is his injury?

Comment

What is happening here? AZ is losing 3-0 to Utrecht now and they lost their lead from last week. Goddamnit.

Comment

Omg, Krul saved a penalty from Utrecht in the 5th minute of stoppage time that would have sent them through to the Europa League..

We are going into extra time now

Comment

so, AZ riid? they lost in penalty.

Comment

No Europa League for AZ and Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

hopefully this will only motivate him further to get a transfer in the coming months.

he's carried this team at times this season. they've been very poor and i don't see them getting any better. it's time to move on.

he's much better off going to one of the teams that he's previously been linked with that are playing European football next season. I'm not keen on permier league teams rumoured because i doubt he'll play as much as he would elsewhere.

going into the world cup, it's important he plays in one of the european competitons next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                hopefully this will only motivate him further to get a transfer in the coming months.
                                he's carried this team at times this season. they've been very poor and i don't see them getting any better. it's time to move on.
                                he's much better off going to one of the teams that he's previously been linked with that are playing European football next season. I'm not keen on permier league teams rumoured because i doubt he'll play as much as he would elsewhere.
                                going into the world cup, it's important he plays in one of the european competitons next season.
                                His replacement Stengs got hyped up so much by AZ fans (very exaggerated) but he wasn't decisive this game at all, rather invisible.

AZ would have at least scored one goal today if Jahanbakhsh was fit (he scored and gave an assist previously against Utrecht in their home). But it is time to leave for a better club especially now they havent qualified for the EL.

Comment

Working...
                                X