No announcement yet.

Dejagah - Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zandi is a real nice and adorable guy but he wasn't at same level of some one like Dejagah, he had one good season with Leverkusen in Bundesliga 1 and it stopped there, a bit like Davari and he played in lower German divisions, Cyprus league and as Nokhodi said he extended his career by playing for Iran. The fact that he was first ever Half-Iranian who played for TM made much more noise than his quality as footballer.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
      I don't understand what you mean by greed. It's not like the Qatar offers were not available to Dejagah before Fullham. His stock plummeted as soon as he joined Iran. His only option was to take the Qatar offer. He was basically pushed out of Fullham as Al-Arabi were the only team willing to pay his fees.
      What about Fulham relegating from the premier league??? Also, Al Arabi offered more money than any of his other clubs ever did by a huge margin. Al Arabi just offered so much money and he chased that, we see the same thing happening with all these players going to China right now. It's not because they don't have other offers its about what will get them the most money.

Comment

as always, iranians blame their own stupid decisions (and iranian are known for making foolish decisions) on others. give me a break!

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
          as always, iranians blame their own stupid decisions (and iranian are known for making foolish decisions) on others. give me a break!
          Troll. Second back to back post blaming Iranians when this has nothing to do with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Narse View Post
            Lol, what Iranians are you hanging out with? Iranians are very cautious and careful people as far as I have seen. It is out of character to be arrested for something so stupid if anything. Every Iranian I know is neurotic and afraid of ever risking getting arrested or hurt.

I think this is an overly general comment. Iranians are not known for any such thing. We are known for overachieving and gaudy Mercedes Benz and white BMW's, but I've yet to hear we are known for foolish decisions. Honestly the first time I've heard of it. Maybe in Somalia or Djibouti they think something so random about Iranians.

Comment

new excuse for mayelli kohan to nag about 2 rageh iranian footballers
              Originally posted by siavasharian
              ESTEGHLAL:

بهترین خط دفاع.بهترین خط حمله.ثبت رکورد بیشترین گل زده.پر امتیاز ترین تیم ادوار لیگ برتر با ۴۰۹ امتیاز.پر افتخار ترین مربی لیگ برتر با دو قهرمانی
              بهترین گلزن لیگ: آرش برهانی [استقلال] با ۲۱ گل زدهبهترین خط حمله: استقلال تهران با ۷۰ گل زده

Comment

Originally posted by Shervinjalili View Post
                What about Fulham relegating from the premier league??? Also, Al Arabi offered more money than any of his other clubs ever did by a huge margin. Al Arabi just offered so much money and he chased that, we see the same thing happening with all these players going to China right now. It's not because they don't have other offers its about what will get them the most money.
                Dejagah was fullham's most expensive player at that time for a regulated Fullham. He either could take a big drop in salary or could move to Al-Arabi. They offered the most money to the club and also him. He would have been stupid not to take it.
                Going to Al-Arabi does not directly translate to having your career going in a downward spiral. Look at Karimi and how he actually was discovered by Bayern in Al-Ahli. Dejagah similar to other players went downhill fast after he committed to Iran. I don't see what there is to argue about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Zandi is a real nice and adorable guy but he wasn't at same level of some one like Dejagah, he had one good season with Leverkusen in Bundesliga 1 and it stopped there, a bit like Davari and he played in lower German divisions, Cyprus league and as Nokhodi said he extended his career by playing for Iran. The fact that he was first ever Half-Iranian who played for TM made much more noise than his quality as footballer.
                  They are most comparable players we have and them deciding their legionnaires status late in their careers.
                  Dejagah was obviously a better player, however Zandi player numerous years in Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 and Davari was #1 keeper for a team that got promoted to Bundesliga. The reality is Davari, Dejagah and Zandis lower careers came after they committed to Iran. Dejagah played in Germany and England, before going to Al-Arabi, Davari played in Bundensliga and Bundensliga 2 before going to Cyprus and Zandi played in Bundesliga before coming to Iran and Qatar. All of their moves to lower clubs and leagues was after committing to Iran.

So committing to Iran later in their careers has directly correlated with these players downward spiral.

Comment

For people who are calling for Dejagah's head, I'm going to leave this right here:

Michael Phelps Drunk Driving

The most decorated Olympic athlete has been convicted of drunk driving TWICE. He got suspended, paid his fines and is back in the water getting ready to compete for 2016 Olympics. People mess up, sometimes they mess up multiple times.

Comment

Was he at a gay bar?

Comment

They are most comparable players we have and them deciding their legionnaires status late in their careers.
                        Dejagah was obviously a better player, however Zandi player numerous years in Bundesliga and Bundesliga 2 and Davari was #1 keeper for a team that got promoted to Bundesliga. The reality is Davari, Dejagah and Zandis lower careers came after they committed to Iran. Dejagah played in Germany and England, before going to Al-Arabi, Davari played in Bundensliga and Bundensliga 2 before going to Cyprus and Zandi played in Bundesliga before coming to Iran and Qatar. All of their moves to lower clubs and leagues was after committing to Iran.

So committing to Iran later in their careers has directly correlated with these players downward spiral.
                        What does a national team have to do with their club career? First off, Davari has never played in the Cyprus league, not sure where you got that from. And Beitashour committed to Iran too, did his career go in a downward spiral? No.

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
                          Was he at a gay bar?
                          Really? And why does it matter to you?
                          sigpic

Comment

Zandi played in Cyprus. That was my mistake.

You still did nothing to prove my point wrong. Any legionnaire that joined Iran has had a downward spiral career wise.

The reason I did not include Beitashour is because his quality does not even compare to IPL. His technical abilities are not comparable to any of those players and he really has no other options other than MLS. He is a career MLS player and will never get a chance to move to the higher leagues.

Comment

Zandi played in Cyprus. That was my mistake.

You still did nothing to prove my point wrong. Any legionnaire that joined Iran has had a downward spiral career wise.

The reason I did not include Beitashour is because his quality does not even compare to IPL. His technical abilities are not comparable to any of those players and he really has no other options other than MLS. He is a career MLS player and will never get a chance to move to the higher leagues.
                              I just don't see how playing for a national team could affect a players club career. Just cause there was a few instances of thus, doesn't mean it has a direct correlation. It's like saying price inflation has a direct correlation with global warming. They both happened at the same time, but they're not necessarily related.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                                After Saket's interview today It is clear that IFF is playing down this story and keeping it under the rug , as they do not want to risk loosing him for TM's matches at all
                                Thank God 👍👍😃😃
                                From what I gather he refused the breathlizer test upon pull over & eventual arrest ..! So for time being, there really is No Clear proof of DUI ..!
                                So it makes sense for IFF & other officials to keep mum until he is found guilty & charged as such by German courts...!

Btw
                                This shitt could happen to any of you social drinkers here & it's a mistake that's a lot easier to make than many of you would figure..!
                                I have sympathy for first time offenders of DUI but certainly not for repeat offenders of it.

Just think that famous personalities such as Ashkan should have a far more careful & organized approach to their partying ..!so in that regards he really fked up here ..! Most pro athletes here in US only go clubbing & partying with their own pre-selected entourage & don't mingle with mixed parties. & off course they bring along a trusted sober driver. Cause it's a very high price for them to pay if arrested for DUI, bar fight & other shenanigans that usually accompany such entertainment forrays...!

Comment

Working...
                                X