Dejagah - Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dejagah - Caught

Apparently he was caught drunk driving this morning. He refused to give a blood sample and will have to go to court?

He was celebrating Germany's victory over Italy.

http://www.bild.de/regional/berlin/h...8910.bild.html
    Last edited by rugs; 07-03-2016, 08:32 AM.
    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

and here i thought he was religious

Comment

Let's not make
      This a big deal. The last thing I want is a ban from TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

In fact lets not even talk about this or post n it.
        The less attention given to ths, the less chances for the regime's reaction

Plz DELETE thread ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
          Let's not make
          This a big deal. The last thing I want is a ban from TM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
          In fact lets not even talk about this or post n it.
          The less attention given to ths, the less chances for the regime's reaction
          Plz DELETE thread ASAP

I was thinking about not posting it, but it's already all over the news, so it doesn't make a difference.

And it's not the fact that he was drinking that is a problem, it's that he was trying to drive. His actions should be condemned.

Comment

Then let us not add to it, given pfdc's popularity
            Plz delete

Comment

Very smart. In the US you can refuse the breathalyzer or the walk test. You cannot refuse the test by the special mobile unit or a hospital blood test without incriminating yourself.

I guess that is exactly what he did. So legally he has done the right thing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                Very smart. In the US you can refuse the breathalyzer or the walk test. You cannot refuse the test by the special mobile unit or a hospital blood test without incriminating yourself.

I did the same thing once. The cops took me to the station and I gave a urine test. Since it took a while to give the urine the alcohol level had dropped below the 0.8 & I was dismissed.

Comment

Please stop this BS guys
                  We don't know if he got a DUI or anything so stop the rumors people
                  And even if he did so what he did not do anything wrong in his TM country or in Qatar where he plays his club soccer
                  So shut the rumor mill right now
                  We have had enough problems with our TM this year already 😤😤😡😡👎👎

Comment

Hope he goes back to EPL ... he was a straight up animal.

Last edited by Tehranto; 07-03-2016, 10:59 AM.

Comment

hope he avoids epl and joins Bundesliga

Comment

Wait so in the US you can refuse if a cop pulls you over and you have been drinking and driing??? And courses v
                        Originally posted by khodam View Post

Comment

^ I think it depends on your purticular state laws as well...! Refusal in some states could result in suspension of your license for a year & more fines & restrictions if your a multiple offender ..!

Comment

Screw anyone who drinks and drives. I hope he's punished to the fullest extent of the law.

Comment

جزئیات جدید از پرونده بازیکن تیم ملی

مدیربرنامه*های دژاگه: گواهینامه تمام سرنشینان خودرو ضبط شده است/با اشکان صحبت کردم

مدیربرنامه*های بازیکن تیم ملی فوتبال ایران درباره اخبار جنجالی پیرامون وی توضیحاتی را ارائه کرد.
                              محمودرضا فاضلی در گفت و گو با خبرنگار ورزشی خبرگزاری فارس درباره آخرین وضعیت اشکان دژاگه گفت: بسیاری از اخباری که در رسانه*های ایرانی منتشر می*شود صحت ندارد و فقط گمانه*زنی رسانه*ای است.

وی ادامه داد: در صورتی که در آلمان چنین اتفاقاتی بیفتد که منجر به توقیف خودرو شود، تمام سرنشینان خودرو باید گواهینامه*های خود را به پلیس تحویل بدهند و این موضوع که چه کسی راننده بوده یا نبوده برای پلیس فرقی نمی**کند. بنابراین باید دید چه کسی راننده بوده است.

فاضلی گفت: برخلاف برخی اخبار هیچ صحبتی از بازداشت اشکان نبوده است.

وی در پایان گفت: بعد از این جریان یکسری صحبت*های جزئی با دژاگه داشتم.

http://www.farsnews.com/newstext.php?nn=13950413001615

Comment

Working...
                              X