No announcement yet.

Dejagah - Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think there are people here on this board that are intentionally adding fuel to the fire regarding the Dejagah
    Story in order to hurt our beloved TM even further than it has in the past 6 months or so.
    Let's be smart and not allow them to accomplish thier nasty goal.
    Weather or not they are all Iranians , I doubt it, I think not.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      Sheikh-ol-Islam Navid in the house.
      lmao

Comment

Regardless of wether or not he was DUI, it was a smart thinking to refuse the test, I mean ethically and morally speaking it is a terrible thing to drive under influence, as not only does it jeopardizes your own life, but also puts others' lives at stake!

The reason I called it a smart decision is that had he taken the test and proven drunk, he would have risked his EPL/Bundesliga chances, and ore importantly it could have cost him TM position.

Anyhow since he did not take the test, it won't matter if it's discussed here or anywhere else, as there is no solid proof that he was DUI.

Comment

DUI's are for real niggazz

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
            Hope he gets noticed this way and joins Bundesliga or EPL.
            Hahahaha getting noticed by all the wrong reasons...

Comment

Glad to know he drinks and isn't too much of a religious nutjob. But his poor decision making has cost him again, from moving to Qatar & now this DUI.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                Glad to know he drinks and isn't too much of a religious nutjob. But his poor decision making has cost him again, from moving to Qatar & now this DUI.
                Lmao, it makes you happy that he drinks? Shouldn't really matter for us what he does in his private life as long as it doesn't effect his performance for TM, but seriously, some Iranians go way to far to prove they're anti Islamic

Whether he is a normal person, or a footballer, or Emam Zaman, he clearly commited a crime here and put not only himself in danger but others too.

Comment

it was obvious he is not relgious, that even i knew, but he wanan drink is ok, but you dont drink and drive, he represent iran national team, even if he was a german national he wrong to drink and drive

Comment

People make decisions and pay the price for their actions. Let him learn and become wiser.
                    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد

Comment

He's a grown ass man at 30 years old and should know much better. It's one thing to be a teen and get a DUI but if you have a wife and kids it really shows lack of judgement. It's forgivable, but it's also disappointing and I hope he gets punished accordingly. As a human being, putting others at risk in such a careless way is selfish and irresponsible.

Comment

Originally posted by AIrani View Post
                        People make decisions and pay the price for their actions. Let him learn and become wiser.
                        It's Iran and IFF , He won't pay the price. he may even rewarded.

Comment

Originally posted by Keano View Post
                          Regardless of wether or not he was DUI, it was a smart thinking to refuse the test, I mean ethically and morally speaking it is a terrible thing to drive under influence, as not only does it jeopardizes your own life, but also puts others' lives at stake!
                          The reason I called it a smart decision is that had he taken the test and proven drunk, he would have risked his EPL/Bundesliga chances, and ore importantly it could have cost him TM position.
                          Anyhow since he did not take the test, it won't matter if it's discussed here or anywhere else, as there is no solid proof that he was DUI.
                          In Holland refusing to take the test equals to having a breath alcohol content (English?) of about 940 ugl. This means you have to appear before a judge and most probably will have to hand in your drivers licence for about 10+ months or so and have to pay a big fine. Next to that the Dutch Department of Motor Vehicles will most probably tell you to take an obligatory educational course which you have to pay by yourself (close to 800 euro's).

Basically here refusing to take the test means admitting you are wrong and since they can't measure the alcohol content they will automatically give you one of the harshest fines.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            The guy is a typical confused two-faced Iranian grown up in the west. One one hand you have the tattoos and alcohol and the other side is his Muslim acts and Palestine support!
                            Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                            many here missed the main jest of these 2 posts which correct and instead nitpicked the details in em..!

Comment

The story of Dejagah, Zandi and Davari should be used for others who wish to change their nationality to Iran to play for team melli. Their careers were in a spiral as soon they committed to Iran.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                                The story of Dejagah, Zandi and Davari should be used for others who wish to change their nationality to Iran to play for team melli. Their careers were in a spiral as soon they committed to Iran.
                                I really can't stand this story.
                                All 3 of these guys got to go to a World Cup and make alot more money then they ever would have, by playing for Iran.
                                Iran was a blessing for them. Not a curse.
                                Last edited by Nokhodi; 07-05-2016, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X