No announcement yet.

Dejagah - Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After Saket's interview today It is clear that IFF is playing down this story and keeping it under the rug , as they do not want to risk loosing him for TM's matches at all
    Thank God 👍👍😃😃

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
      I really can't stand this story.
      All 3 of these guys got to go to a World Cup and make alot more money then they ever would have, by playing for Iran.
      Iran was a blessing for them. Not a curse.
      Lmao...
      Some people probably think Davari would be playing for Borussia Dortmund today if he didn't choose TM, how clueless they are
      Davari simply wasn't as good as some people thought.

Dejagah went to the EPL while playing for TM and did great there, it was his own greed that chose to play in Qatar, and I doubt he regrets making that choice.

Comment

I really can't stand this story.
        All 3 of these guys got to go to a World Cup and make alot more money then they ever would have, by playing for Iran.
        Iran was a blessing for them. Not a curse.
        Blessing for them? If it was such a blessing we would have a bunch of players in the EPL or Bundensliga. Why did they have such drop-offs career wise as soon as they chose to join team melli?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          Blessing for them? If it was such a blessing we would have a bunch of players in the EPL or Bundensliga. Why did they have such drop-offs career wise as soon as they chose to join team melli?
          The most typical habit of iranians: greed. Once they catch a glimpse of success (national team, world cup) they want everything instantly.
          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
            The most typical habit of iranians: greed. Once they catch a glimpse of success (national team, world cup) they want everything instantly.
            I don't understand what you mean by greed. It's not like the Qatar offers were not available to Dejagah before Fullham. His stock plummeted as soon as he joined Iran. His only option was to take the Qatar offer. He was basically pushed out of Fullham as Al-Arabi were the only team willing to pay his fees.

Comment

I don't understand what you mean by greed. It's not like the Qatar offers were not available to Dejagah before Fullham. His stock plummeted as soon as he joined Iran. His only option was to take the Qatar offer. He was basically pushed out of Fullham as Al-Arabi were the only team willing to pay his fees.
              You keep coming up with this ridiculous theory, people provide you with facts, yet you still come back and say it. Dejagah had offers from West ham, hertha Berlin but chose to go to Qatar for the money. This had nothing to do with Iran it was his choice. Dejagah's choice to drink and drive was his own. Had nothing to do with Iran. His stock never plumitted. He had probably one of his best seasons with Fulham before going to Qatar.

Comment

Them playing in EPL or Bundesliga would be a blessing for Iranian football, but not them personally.

Instead Dejagah went to Qatar to make 4-6 million per year tax free! Only the elites in Europe make that much.
                Davari is a guy who hasn't played for TM in 2 years and can barely start in 2nd division Germany. He was lucky to even get on TM.
                Zandi is a good guy. We all like him, but he extended his career quite a bit by playing in Iran. He made fairly decent money, invested, had fun, married an Iranian woman... played in a WORLD CUP, and is now becoming a coach in Germany. How did it hurt his career?

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                  You keep coming up with this ridiculous theory, people provide you with facts, yet you still come back and say it. Dejagah had offers from West ham, hertha Berlin but chose to go to Qatar for the money. This had nothing to do with Iran it was his choice. Dejagah's choice to drink and drive was his own. Had nothing to do with Iran. His stock never plumitted. He had probably one of his best seasons with Fulham before going to Qatar.
                  Facts:
                  Dejagah - commited to Iran in 2012, 2014 Fullham regulated and he was sold to Al-Arabi, 2016 Al-Arabi no longer wants him.
                  Freydoon zandi - commited to Iran in 2004. He lost his spot shortly after in Kaiserslautern in Bundensliga, played 2 seasons Koblenz in Bundensliga 2 and the rest in Cyprus, Iran and Qatar.
                  Davari - joined Iran in 2013. He had played for Bundensliga and Bundenliga 2 teams a total of 145 games. In 2014 he left for Grasshopper and played 10 games and 1 game only this season.

Please provide your facts of players that actually improved after choosing their nationality as Iranian. There are none and that is exactly my point.

Comment

Facts:
                    Dejagah - commited to Iran in 2012, 2014 Fullham regulated and he was sold to Al-Arabi, 2016 Al-Arabi no longer wants him.
                    Freydoon zandi - commited to Iran in 2004. He lost his spot shortly after in Kaiserslautern in Bundensliga, played 2 seasons Koblenz in Bundensliga 2 and the rest in Cyprus, Iran and Qatar.
                    Davari - joined Iran in 2013. He had played for Bundensliga and Bundenliga 2 teams a total of 145 games. In 2014 he left for Grasshopper and played 10 games and 1 game only this season.

Please provide your facts of players that actually improved after choosing their nationality as Iranian. There are none and that is exactly my point.
                    I literally just said the dejagah had offers from west ham and hertha Berlin. Him going to Qatar was his choice. His regression was a result of going to Qatar, which was his choice. It had nothing to do with playing for Iran just like the other 2.

In case you didn't know, these players keep their European nationalities. For these European clubs dejagah, zandi, Davari are German players. Their other nationality being Iranian doesn't impact quotas or anything really.

Comment

Facts:

In each of these cases.
                      This is what happened after.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                      So the players certainly don't see it as a failure.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                        I literally just said the dejagah had offers from west ham and hertha Berlin. Him going to Qatar was his choice. His regression was a result of going to Qatar, which was his choice. It had nothing to do with playing for Iran just like the other 2.

In case you didn't know, these players keep their European nationalities. For these European clubs dejagah, zandi, Davari are German players. Their other nationality being Iranian doesn't impact quotas or anything really.
                        My point is simple. Players that join the national team spiral downwards as players. Every player that joined Team Melli was at their best in the beginning. They shortly fall quality wise and are down to the same crap that comes from IPL.

Comment

In each of these cases.
                          This is what happened after.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                          So the players certainly don't see it as a failure.
                          Dejagah sure. As Fullham had no other options considering they were going to Championship.

Zandi never joined Qatar or IPL until later in his career. His quality just fell off.

Davari has not done anything to do with money. His quality fell off.

Comment

Well, this is disappointing news..

He should be held accountable for his actions. Very unprofessional from the player who wears the Team Melli captain's armband.

But let's not get carried away here. Although he made a huge mistake, let's not bash him for it. What's done is done. We can't change the past. He will surely get punished for it and it's what he deserves.

I just hope that i.r. doesn't make his punishment a "religious" punishment..

For a regime who suspend players for wearing SpongeBob SquarePants, only God knows what the repercussions will be for Dejagah..

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              Well, this is disappointing news..

He should be held accountable for his actions. Very unprofessional from the player who wears the Team Melli captain's armband.

But let's not get carried away here. Although he made a huge mistake, let's not bash him for it. What's done is done. We can't change the past. He will surely get punished for it and it's what he deserves.

I just hope that i.r. doesn't make his punishment a "religious" punishment..

For a regime who suspend players for wearing SpongeBob SquarePants, only God knows what the repercussions will be for Dejagah..

Iran won't do anything. They'll just say "He was raised in "the West" and doesn't know any better. We must help him".

It was a stupid mistake and no doubt he regrets it. He will be punished for it in Germany and I imagine that's about it. Before he came to Iran, IPL players would be forced to cut their hair before matches if it was deemed "inappropriate". He came to Iran covered in tattoos and nothing happened.
                              راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

I wonder how this will affect his chances of signing with arab teams now, hopefully they won't go after him anymore but lets hope it doesn't ruin his footballing career.

Comment

Working...
                                X