No announcement yet.

Dejagah - Caught

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ I agree with the fact that this is Askan's personal life. We shouldn't care unless it would impact TM. At this point he is presumed clear until proven otherwise.

This should pale in comparison to Benzima's child pron coverup case - The french didn't make that much fuss about him. Neither are the Argentine fan over Messi's 401 Mill Euros tax fraud. https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/li...180449964.html
    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Its amazing how people get sick of IR telling you what to wear and how to act but one mistake by a favorite and the same people crucify a guy for making a mistake. Driving drunk is wrong. Ok. Give a punishment. Move on. No one was hurt thankfully.

Everyone makes mistakes and some much worse than this. But keep the judgmental nature that has held us back as a people for a hundred years. Thats how we got IR in the first place.

Just because we are Iranian doesnt make our moral compass has to be stronger than others. Vidal was speeding 100mph while drunk in a sportscar and he was chastised and let go. He won Copa America with fan support.

Comment

Where did this happen? the link does not tell me anything?
        do you have another link?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by chief View Post
          Was he at a gay bar?
          No, he was with you.

Comment

Working...
          X