Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prediction games or manager games?

Hi Guys!

I just wanted to ask if anyone that runs this site is intrested in having a prediction table for Iranian Pro League?
    Or maybe a manager game that one can choose 11 players for each game and gets points if the player performs or the team wins the games or dont receive goals and so on.

anyone intrested in making a game like that? In sweden our different sport sites have does kind of games and its really fun to play.

Manager game! Give it to me baby aha aha

Comment

Yeah we could use the navad grades for the manager game. I think we could also let everyone have a budget of f.e 4mio euro and can "buy" 11 players (transfermarkt.de values). And we would have a league table where every week someone plays against another user and the one with more points get 3points f.e
      sigpic

Comment

nah screw navad scores, it should be simple as premier league fantasy and so on. Assist = an amount of point, Goal = an amount of point, Playing = a point, Subbed in = point, clean sheet etc

Comment

nice, do we have anyone who is able to make such a game on a website?

Comment

Guys I have tried to fix a manager game now in a simple way. Please check the website and tell me if the rules looks okay

here is the link
            http://pglmanager.simplesite.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ata View Post
              Guys I have tried to fix a manager game now in a simple way. Please check the website and tell me if the rules looks okay
              here is the link
              http://pglmanager.simplesite.com/
              I think also the Appearance of a player should give +1 point.
              Otherwise it's good
              EDIT: Sorry Overread that ^^
              sigpic

Comment

Actually playing should be 2 points, getting subbed in should be 1 point.

Plus shouldent we be able to pick at least 5 reserves in case of injuries?

Comment

Its hard to decide about playing time so it's easier if it's same point for all players who play.

About the injuries read below:
                  After each week you are allowed to change 2 players but it will cost you 2 points for each change. It can be good to change if you know your player is injured or suspended. The manager game will be played until half season.

Comment

Ok guys, send me your team as soon as possible. send it as a private message plz.

Comment

We have 4 teams competing, this will be fun, maybe more teams will participate later on. I hope I got the teams right.

You can see what line-ups are chosen on the link below:
                      Persian Gulf League Manager Game

Comment

I just sent you my team, so we should have 5 now
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X