Taremigate| 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Taremigate| 2016-17

Instead of polluting the poor and deserving Rezaeian thread, please post here about the bache naneh mindblowing.

Indeed a bache naneh. Prime example of a baby who is afraid of being too far away from his mother.

Comment

He just threw his career down the trash. A perfect situation for him in Turkey, he blows it cause he can't press the delete button in Instagram.

Shame. Probably came from a poor background. He has now squandered it all.

Comment

I've noticed no one has come to defend Taremi's actions for leaving Rizespor. It shows how mature the fans are here. :-)
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Caykur Rizespor striker borer which transferred from Iran's Persepolis team Taree my 23-year-old Mehdi, green and white team on the threats to the family of Iranian fans who want to return back to his country was separated from the Austrian camp.

<<< "18 glasses of cocktails and beer by 14 units saw Jesus" >>>

Iran's Persepolis team from the Persian Gulf Pro League teams this year after two years transferred to Caykur Rizespor on the transfer of Mehdi Taremi some fans 'Back Country' campaign launched.

Following the transfer took place at the club's web site Rizespor sends messages containing insults and curses Iranian fans, players were also made threats against the family living in Iran.

increasing threat as successful player completes the top scorer last season because of pressures on Iran and in the morning he returned to the country, leaving the green-white team camp in Austria.

Caykur Rizespor club after what happened, it learned to apply to FIFA for players with 2-year contract.

http://www.arkadirek.com/haber/tehdi...a-dondu-12086/

Tehdit edilen Mehdi Taremi, İran'a döndü

Çaykur Rizespor'un İran'ın Persepolis takımından transfer ettiği forvet oyucusu 23 yaşındaki Mehdi Taremi, dönmesini isteyen İranlı taraftarların ailesine yönelik tehditleri üzerine yeşil beyazlı takımın Avusturya kampından ayrılarak ülkesine döndü.

<<< "18 bardak kokteyl ve 14 tane bira içince İsa'yı gördüm" >>>

İran'ın Persian Gulf Pro Lig ekiplerinden Persepolis takımından bu yıl 2 yıllığına Çaykur Rizespor'a transfer olan Mehdi Taremi'nin transferi sonrası bazı taraftarlar 'Ülkene dön' kampanyası başlattı.

Gerçekleşen transferin ardından Çaykur Rizespor Kulübü'nün internet sitesine de hakaret ve küfür içeren mesajlar gönderen İranlı taraftarlar, oyuncunun İran'da yaşayan ailesine yönelik de tehditlerde bulundu.

İran'da geçen sezonu gol kralı olarak tamamlayan başarılı oyuncu artan tehdit ve baskılar nedeniyle sabah saatlerinde yeşil beyazlı takımın Avusturya kampını terk ederek ülkesine döndü.

Yaşananların ardından Çaykur Rizespor Kulübü, 2 yıllık sözleşmesi bulunan futbolcu için FIFA'ya başvuruda bulunacağı öğrenildi.

Comment

not only he came back but he signed a 2 year contract!! that is the end of him. he will not be able to get out of the contract til he is 25 years old. who knows by that time what will happen. I think he is done with Europe.
            IRI = FAILED

Comment

Taremi was too scared to say no to someone like Ali Parvin, who told him only to go to Europe if he has offers from top 3 leagues.

If I was Taremi I would ignore this laat. Wasn't Parvin the same one who sold a couple of players to Arab leagues, Austria, Belgium and Albania?

Comment

he has finished himself, all together. sign a two year deal then come back to iran as though nothing happen

Comment

Whatta soosool pansy ..! 😪 Shameful ..!
                  Such bizarre behavior will hamper future moves for other Iranian prospects to Europe, especially to turkey.

Can't wait for him to get slowly pushed outa TM all together ..!

Comment

Reminds me of this article I read about Haddadi a few years ago, I guess being lazy and a crybaby is a hereditary thing with us. Manning up and not being a pansy would do our athletes a lot of good. Can't believe this is the best B-ball player Iran has had to offer....

http://grantland.com/features/behind...ionel-hollins/

Comment

Ridi dadash
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Teeeeeeer zad raft vaghan che fekri karde?

Comment

I posted this on the other thread, gonna continue here

what makes me sad is that Taremi ruined the prospects of all iranian players who like to go to the Turkish league. Turkish clubs are not going to trust iranian players easily with this shit that Taremi pulled

one word, AHMAGH

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            Reminds me of this article I read about Haddadi a few years ago, I guess being lazy and a crybaby is a hereditary thing with us. Manning up and not being a pansy would do our athletes a lot of good. Can't believe this is the best B-ball player Iran has had to offer....

http://grantland.com/features/behind...ionel-hollins/
                            Sadly I think we lack the "hunger" mentality to give everything we got.

Comment

Originally posted by mahestan View Post
                              Sadly I think we lack the "hunger" mentality to give everything we got.
                              I notice we get insulted too easily at everything as well. I'll never forget how Mayelikohan, an overgrown man, started crying when fans insulted his mom. I mean really??

Comment

Working...
                              X