Taremigate| 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
    I notice we get insulted too easily at everything as well. I'll never forget how Mayelikohan, an overgrown man, started crying when fans insulted his mom. I mean really??
    True that. And definitely suck at adapting. I never forget the TM documentary that I saw on Youtube, regarding the TM match agains Indonesia and how they had to fly out a "chef" from Iran to cook our players jojeh kabob because they didn't like eating Indonesian food.

Comment

Some of you guys are overreacting a little bit. Yes, this was a horrible decision by him, but lets look at the facts. Making this move back doesn't make him any worse of a player, it doesn't even hurt his development too much, as he is playing in a very competitive enviroment in one of the best teams in West Asia (on paper). Also, he had a concrete offer from Gimnastic, and he declined it because they didn't make La Liga, which means clubs in Europe know him. If he does well again this season, helps Persepolis win the league, scores 20+ goals (which is possible for him), there is no reason why he can't make the move next season. Seriously guys this man just turned 24, even if he sees all of his contract out he will be 26 and can still move to a European league and play a decent 5-6 years. Long story short, he didn't make the correct decision, but its not like he signed with a team from Spain or Holland then left, it was a mid table Turkish League, which is a f*cked up country atm and definetly won't help retain their foreigners.

I am a Persepolisi, but foremost I am a supporter of TM, and as a supporter of TM I would rather have him go to Caykur Rizespor, but he made the decision to come back and all we can do now is too wish HIM SUCCESS, NOT INSULT HIM LIKE MANY UNEDUCATED PERSEPOLIS FANS DID. It is really ironic, many members laugh at the idioticness of Persepolisi's when Taremi left, but many members don't realize that they are no different than those idiots.

So, although I am dissapointed with Taremi, I wish him success, I wish him to help my team win the League and Cup, I wish him to score and become golden boot winner again, and I wish him to perform for TM, so maybe next season or in two seasons, he will have the oppurtunity again to go to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post
        Some of you guys are overreacting a little bit. Yes, this was a horrible decision by him, but lets look at the facts. Making this move back doesn't make him any worse of a player, it doesn't even hurt his development too much, as he is playing in a very competitive enviroment in one of the best teams in West Asia (on paper). Also, he had a concrete offer from Gimnastic, and he declined it because they didn't make La Liga, which means clubs in Europe know him. If he does well again this season, helps Persepolis win the league, scores 20+ goals (which is possible for him), there is no reason why he can't make the move next season. Seriously guys this man just turned 24, even if he sees all of his contract out he will be 26 and can still move to a European league and play a decent 5-6 years. Long story short, he didn't make the correct decision, but its not like he signed with a team from Spain or Holland then left, it was a mid table Turkish League, which is a f*cked up country atm and definetly won't help retain their foreigners.
        I am a Persepolisi, but foremost I am a supporter of TM, and as a supporter of TM I would rather have him go to Caykur Rizespor, but he made the decision to come back and all we can do now is too wish HIM SUCCESS, NOT INSULT HIM LIKE MANY UNEDUCATED PERSEPOLIS FANS DID. It is really ironic, many members laugh at the idioticness of Persepolisi's when Taremi left, but many members don't realize that they are no different than those idiots.
        So, although I am dissapointed with Taremi, I wish him success, I wish him to help my team win the League and Cup, I wish him to score and become golden boot winner again, and I wish him to perform for TM, so maybe next season or in two seasons, he will have the oppurtunity again to go to Europe.
        Nobody with this week of a mentality- to transfer back to his previous team a week after leaving because of pressure from his old fans on INSTAGRAM- will ever be successful in anything.

Taremi may have some talent, but without the proper mindset, that means nothing. Coming from Iran, he needs to be 10 times more driven to make it in europe anyways. While Taremi is too scared to move one country west , to a nice, quiet, beautiful town of Rize right on the coast, these African boys move from the middle of their desert villages all the way to outposts in the middle of fucking nowhere in Russia and deal with the most barbaric Racism from fans , coaches, and team mates, and carry on with their damn job (which they do damn well).
        Its obvious why are football has fallen behind african countries. While some of our boys still have the mixture of talent and drive (ARJ, MM, SA, EH, Ezzat, ) there are many that do not. Taremi just happens to be the most extreme and notable example.

Individuals like taremi without the proper determination do not deserve to be in a TM setup that is continually evolving into a more and more professional and serious environment for SERIOUS players. Not players who like walk around tehran with tight ass clothes and a nice car and say the play for Persepolis.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Nobody with this week of a mentality- to transfer back to his previous team a week after leaving because of pressure from his old fans on INSTAGRAM- will ever be successful in anything.

Taremi may have some talent, but without the proper mindset, that means nothing. Coming from Iran, he needs to be 10 times more driven to make it in europe anyways. While Taremi is too scared to move one country west , to a nice, quiet, beautiful town of Rize right on the coast, these African boys move from the middle of their desert villages all the way to outposts in the middle of fucking nowhere in Russia and deal with the most barbaric Racism from fans , coaches, and team mates, and carry on with their damn job (which they do damn well).
          Its obvious why are football has fallen behind african countries. While some of our boys still have the mixture of talent and drive (ARJ, MM, SA, EH, Ezzat, ) there are many that do not. Taremi just happens to be the most extreme and notable example.

Individuals like taremi without the proper determination do not deserve to be in a TM setup that is continually evolving into a more and more professional and serious environment for SERIOUS players. Not players who like walk around tehran with tight ass clothes and a nice car and say the play for Persepolis.
          I don't care if he plays in an the Qatari 4th division or an Amateur League in the US, but if Taremi is better than other strikers and well help us win, he DESERVES TO BE ON TEAM MELLI. Selection for Team Melli isn't about who plays where, it is about who can help the team win or score and Taremi at Persepolis is still a better option than Ansarifard in Greece (something which he has has proven) or Shahbazzadeh in Turkey. That is ridicolous to cross of a player just because where they play. You talk of professionalism, yet you say we should omit him from the team because of his choice of where to play? If he is better than Ansarifard and others and has proven so, HE IS IN. Imagine if we omitted Dejagah, Hosseini, Montazeri, Shojaei, Teymourian, Reza, and Pouraliganji just because they rejected European offers, then we would be no better than Uzbekistan.

Comment

I don't care if he plays in an the Qatari 4th division or an Amateur League in the US, but if Taremi is better than other strikers and well help us win, he DESERVES TO BE ON TEAM MELLI. Selection for Team Melli isn't about who plays where, it is about who can help the team win or score and Taremi at Persepolis is still a better option than Ansarifard in Greece (something which he has has proven) or Shahbazzadeh in Turkey. That is ridicolous to cross of a player just because where they play. You talk of professionalism, yet you say we should omit him from the team because of his choice of where to play? If he is better than Ansarifard and others and has proven so, HE IS IN. Imagine if we omitted Dejagah, Hosseini, Montazeri, Shojaei, Teymourian, Reza, and Pouraliganji just because they rejected European offers, then we would be no better than Uzbekistan.
            Im sorry, but none of those players signed european contracts, and pussied out after one week because it seemed hard.

Comment

I don't think CQ crosses him off until he starts to create Hashie for TM, which has not been the case.

Makani has mostly been invited, even during the Perspolis era. Beiranvand had a fall out with Mansourian and got benched, but still got invited back then. Also Sadeghian and Mosalman were invited after the Ghelyoon gate.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                I don't think CQ crosses him off until he starts to create Hashie for TM, which has not been the case.

Makani has mostly been invited, even during the Perspolis era. Beiranvand had a fall out with Mansourian and got benched, but still got invited back then. Also Sadeghian and Mosalman were invited after the Ghelyoon gate.
                remind me again what was the ghelyoon gate?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  remind me again what was the ghelyoon gate?
                  Before the 2014 U22 AC and when TM Omid had a training camp in Kish, Sadeghian and Mosalman were caught smoking hookah without paying the bill.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Before the 2014 U22 AC and when TM Omid had a training camp in Kish, Sadeghian and Mosalman were caught smoking hookah without paying the bill.
                    great trip down memory lane of unprofessional BS associated with our football. Thank you!

Comment

What a total retard. He couldn't tolerate heavy training and is back in the screwed up league!! Thank goodness we have Azmoun and JB.

Comment

This idiot kid does not deserve to wear the national kit as it will lower our fifa rankings.
                        sigpic

Comment

Has he given any legitimate reason for why he has returned to PP???

He has really acted unprofessional and childish in this case!!!
                          sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
                          >-----------------<
                          Marg bar dictator
                          >-----------------<

Comment

I'm fine with having a separate thread for Taremi, but I'm gonna have to edit the thread title to keep it clean.

===

On topic:

I've heard rumors that one of the main reasons he returned was because lots of PP fans threatened to harm him and his family if he wouldn't return.

I really hope these rumors are not true though and even if true I certainly hope Taremi did not return because of these threats. If so, he then basically made himself a slave and a big target for such behaviour in the future.

It's like giving in to the demands of terrorists. Once you give in, you have become an easy target and they will continue terrorizing you!
                            Last edited by Amin_; 07-19-2016, 05:27 AM.
                            Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
                              I'm fine with having a separate thread for Taremi, but I'm gonna have to edit the thread title.

===

On topic:

I've heard rumors that one of the main reasons he returned was because lots of PP fans threatened to harm him and his family if he wouldn't return.

I really hope these rumors are not true though and even if true I certainly hope Taremi did not return because of these threats. If so, he then basically made himself a slave and a big target for such behaviour in the future.
                              It's like giving in to the demands of terrorists. Once you give in, you have become an easy target and they will continue terrorizing you!
                              I understood this was his excuse for the Turkish club (the safety of his family), otherwise they wouldn't let him go so easily.

Either way this kind of hooliganism has become a fashion in Iran. We can enumerate multiple incidents such as attacks on Messi, Zaytsev, Obama's daughter or Dimitri Payet, Last and not the least, tractor fans forcing the club to drop the Armenian player. Players, managers, club owners and supporters behave as such as result of lack of accountability at all levels.

Unfortunately, the ethics have faded in Iranian sports which is reflecting what happens in the rest of society.

Comment

Taremigate| 2016-17

I see where you are going and I agree, however Taremi has simply shown that he lacks the mental strength required and that he will most likely let us down in the most crucial matches/moments, he just can't a handle any sort of pressure.

What he has done is an example of this, no matter what his form will be

Comment

Working...
                                X