No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feyenoord never is going to get Ansarifard, it wil cost them a huge salary for Dutch standards (NON-EU players have to earn approx 500.000 a year).
    They have a talented striker and a decent 2nd striker in Kramer.
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Feyenoord never is going to get Ansarifard, it wil cost them a huge salary for Dutch standards (NON-EU players have to earn approx 500.000 a year).
      They have a talented striker and a decent 2nd striker in Kramer.
      500.000 is a lot of money for a top Dutch league team to pay for striker? How much JB is earning? I think he is making much more than that..

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        500.000 is a lot of money for a top Dutch league team to pay for striker? How much JB is earning? I think he is making much more than that..
        Yes, in the Dutch league that is a lot of money!
        Jahanbakhs is making around this fee, maybe 5-10% more!
        AliReza even made LESS @ NEC because of a smart construction in which he was a student in The Netherlands.

Average Eredivisie salary is around 265.000 euro a year.
        Top players like Luuk de Jong (proven top players) are earning around 900.000 a year.

Comment

Are you sure? I read somewhere JB is making around 1 M euro . How much Reza earning?

Comment

Are you sure? I read somewhere JB is making around 1 M euro . How much Reza earning?
            i'm 200% sure, no way in the world that Ali Reza is making more than 600.000 euro @ AZ!

Gucci has Dutch citizenship and his salary is no more than 200.000+ a year.

SC Heerenveen has a salary cap at 250.000 a year.

Comment

He would fit perfect!
              Kuyt is used mostly as a midfielder and they lack a target player upfront.

Comment

Originally posted by Nima View Post
                He would fit perfect!
                Kuyt is used mostly as a midfielder and they lack a target player upfront.
                ?

nicolai jørgensen is their nr 1 forward, Michiel Kramer good 2nd and Kuyt is indeed used mostly as an midfielder who comes from the back of the centre forward for assistance ;

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqYwnXsWcAI_33x.jpg

and more important ; Feyenoord is not willing to pay the NON-EU salary!

But the dreamers can dream offcourse.

Comment

i'm 200% sure, no way in the world that Ali Reza is making more than 600.000 euro @ AZ!

Gucci has Dutch citizenship and his salary is no more than 200.000+ a year.

SC Heerenveen has a salary cap at 250.000 a year.
                  But they still can have 1-2 or 3 players like MLS as Designated player, no?

Comment

But they still can have 1-2 or 3 players like MLS as Designated player, no?
                    No, even PSV and Ajax don't have that anymore. The cap is really the cap.

Comment

If Ansarifard isn't a realistic target for Feyenoord, they would have never went to Greece to watch him play and scout him.

They can afford his salary, you can take that to the bank.

Hopefully Ansarifard gets transferred to Feyenoord, it will be one of the best transfers in our football.

I like the new trend of Dutch clubs more often keeping an eye on our players (Jahanbakhsh and Ghoochannejhad already in Eredivisie).

Feyenoord are a traditional top club with lots of recognition worldwide, they beat Man U lately in the Europa League and they can progress to the knock-out stages.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        If Ansarifard isn't a realistic target for Feyenoord, they would have never went to Greece to watch him play and scout him.

They can afford his salary, you can take that to the bank.

Hopefully Ansarifard gets transferred to Feyenoord, it will be one of the best transfers in our football.

I like the new trend of Dutch clubs more often keeping an eye on our players (Jahanbakhsh and Ghoochannejhad already in Eredivisie).

Feyenoord are a traditional top club with lots of recognition worldwide, they beat Man U lately in the Europa League and they can progress to the knock-out stages.
                        LOL, who says they went their for Ansarifard alone?
                        You ever thought of they went for their overall scouting stats or to watch 2 or more players?

Offcourse it would be nice, but Ansarifard is in no way better than their current strikers.

Comment

dont know...!!? but Karim to Feyenoord sounds a bit far-fetched and too good to be true..!?
                          sure, he has done quiet well in Greece in light of his fail in Spanish Segunda, but i dont think he has yet set to fire in Paninios to warrant a move to such a historically high caliber Euro club ..!?

would be fantastic if though..!!

Comment

?
                            nicolai jørgensen is their nr 1 forward, Michiel Kramer good 2nd and Kuyt is indeed used mostly as an midfielder who comes from the back of the centre forward for assistance ;
                            https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CqYwnXsWcAI_33x.jpg
                            and more important ; Feyenoord is not willing to pay the NON-EU salary!
                            But the dreamers can dream offcourse.
                            ?
                            Ali Karimi can also play as striker. Tevez is a striker and Andy Carrol is a striker. Postition is one thing and role is something else.
                            Anyway Jørgensen is a young kid who have performed well. But same time, he is their one and only striker that can play in that ROLE as a target striker. And he lack the qualites a target man should have. He keeps the ball well anf have good finishing with his right foot. But same time how many goals have he scored with his head? 0!
                            Jørgensen is a good player and will be way better then Ansarifard. But at this time, Karim is a different kind of player, more straight forward player. So i different games and different tactics....
                            Same time young players have a lot of up and downs. If Feyenoord wish to be top of the table end of season, they have to have backup.
                            Kramer is well as striker as I am in English writing, VERY BAD
                            I cant understand how you say they have him as a striker, because he have not played more then 120 min! And you say good?? well maybe you think he is good, but Feyenoord staff dont see what you see

Comment

I saw Kramer in about 30 games, full 90 min.

He is no inch less than Ansarifard.

But as i said before, you can have your opinion and we agree to disagree.

Comment

Greek source claiming Olympiakos are intending on making a move for him in Jan:

""Whips" Ansarifarnt Olympiakos

Olympiacos, according to a report, will move in January to acquire Karim Ansarifarnt from Panionios.

Specifically, the newspaper "Champion", said the Iranian striker is expected to fill the void left by the Pasientsia, lending of which will be prematurely terminated due to the problem facing the heart.

The player of Panionios has impressed with his performances but bound by contract until the summer of 2017. So Panionios will discuss the concession as well if left in June the group of the square will not be able to take either euros."

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/.../#.WCiejfkrLRY

"Olympiacos, according to a report, will move in January to acquire Karim Ansarifarnt from Panionios.

Specifically, the newspaper "Champion", said the Iranian striker is expected to fill the void left by the Pasientsia, lending of which will be prematurely terminated due to the problem facing the heart.

The player of Panionios has impressed with his performances but bound by contract until the summer of 2017. So Panionios will discuss the concession as well if left in June the group of the square will not be able to take either euros."

http://www.athleticradio.gr/superlea...u-ansarifarnt/

Comment

Working...
                                X