Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
    What Iraqi are you talking about?
    Fekr mikonam dar bareye Hamza Younes harf mizane. Albate eraqi nist amma az keshvare Tunes ast.
    Dar zemn farhange footbalie Tunes besyar khob ast. Eraq hich goozi nist.

Albate ghabol daram ke agar betone bere yek lige digar dar Europa behtare baraye Karim.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Fekr mikonam dar bareye Hamza Younes harf mizane. Albate eraqi nist amma az keshvare Tunes ast.
      That's what I was also thinking.

Comment

Its 1-1 against Levadiakos. One of the center backs scored for Panionios, but I don't know who assisted, if there was any.

Now its 2-1 Panionios in the 44th min... again neither of our boys scored. Livescore doesn't report assists for the Greek League I guess..
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

According to Flashscore and Soccerway, Ansarifard assisted the opening goal:

http://ca.soccerway.com/matches/2016...s-nfc/2361829/

Comment

Shojaei has scored Panionios third goal
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Masoud Shojaeeeeeeei

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Comment

4-1, fekr konam Karim paase gol raa daad.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Masouds goal:

http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.WFa_1VMrK70

Comment

passed it in. classy goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post

Good thing Karim didn't touch it, I think he was offsides
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Comment

Splendid job. 1 goal and 2 assists by our boys.

Comment

Highlights: http://www.novasports.gr/web-tv/on-d.../#.WFbTn6LhB-U

Don't know if Karim's backheel at the 2nd goal counts as an assist, but his assist at the 4th goal was beautiful.

Comment

Damn I had no idea Karim was so fast. Dudes got wheels

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

wow he didnt score but looked so damn dangerous. Who knew the guy was so fast. He looks like he could easily play for a better team, although i know panionios are a good team in their own right, and are in europa league places. They would have been in europa league this year if it wasnt for FFP issues. They are definitely a europa league level team. A good choice for any of our players who want to test themselves in europe but arent getting a real look in for TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X