No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is he hurt? He wasn't in the squad today....or was it his yellows he's been getting?
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      Is he hurt? He wasn't in the squad today....or was it his yellows he's been getting?
      Two game suspension because of his yellow card.

Comment

Masoud has served his suspensions (Yellow card accumulation) and will be available for selection in the upcoming playoffs:

"Armor starts today preparing for the playoffs Panionios. The Neosmyrniotes that the last two games with Kerkyra and Levadiakos, made of material management will have available to them Giannioti, Vlachos, Corby, Economou, TASOULA Massoud who have served their sentences and is now "clean" for the mini league ."

http://www.ethnos.gr/podosfairo/arth...nios-65132829/

Former Panionios legend, Gkari Oouen, on Masoud:

"- Do you think Panionios is possible to get some time until their Champions League groups? What do you know about the current team?

I do not know much about the players, although each week, watch the results, that go the team who scores, who plays and who does not play, such as single Iranian international Massoud, whom I consider the best player of the season for the club . "

http://www.enwsi.gr/podosfairo/kanen...ntsester-siti/

Comment

"Massoud, the star of Iran, AEK and strength of the family!

Panathinaikos may acquire in the summer. Or maybe not! Whatever may happen in a few months, the Shoji Massoud is the faces of the year and Panionios live work repeatedly.

Masoud is the best player in the Greek league for me" ! There would be no reason to be so much talk, whether it was the view of one. Of Anthony Le Talek this case. But it is the view of the majority. And if for any reason refuse to show the Iranian media as the top in the Super League, definitely the best among the three. The project Panionios have seen it again. Repetition within a year reminiscent of Greek saga played again and again, in the absence of fresh product. Last year was the Karim Ansarifard , who ultimately ... lasted 1.5 years and this year is the Shoji Massoud , who came with the encouragement of his compatriot. And as shown will keep less.

A long history ...
          New Smyrna is drive over 4000 kilometers from Shiraz. He was born on June 9, 1984 by Shoji Massoud. On the way to Greece, there were dozens of detours. And between junctions, crossings and a long route history changed many times. For others, the Iranian military father had five brothers. For other brothers were seven and his father was a seaman.

"I am the fourth child of a family of seven. Five boys and two girls, " she narrates Shoji recommending himself. "I was born in Shiraz and lived there until four to five years. Due to the work of his father, constantly changing cities. I grew up in Abadan. I have the best memories and carry the two parts with me everywhere. People are still afraid to travel and learn about Iran, but I hope that in a few years will enjoy the beauty of our country. "

In this distant country, who stars in Greek history as the hated enemy, Masoud not be any footballer. Has dozens of fun-club, have websites devoted to him has a cosmopolitan magazines make references in his life, he is social work and is also a lavish home in Zafaraniyeh, the most expensive and best guarded neighborhood of Tehran. A neighborhood where resident ambassadors and politicians, considered the most luxurious and most expensive hosts fashion houses in the shopping street.

Of course, it was not always so ... There was a time when the first 25 euro would take as payment run to make pizza, fruits and sweets for the whole family. There was a time when his leg dressed with socks to avoid having to buy the family continuously shoes. And the time was playing in Saipan and instead of taking money "chicken and a sack of rice!". In all seasons, however, football was the only choice and many objections if his father had hardly would find arguments to project.

Mohammed Reggie and he was an amateur footballer. The big brother of Masood played football (ed as playing and the family of Benjamin), so there was no way to prevent it. "The clothes were constantly full of dirt and was in love with football. Everything was for him the sports backpack was getting in school and football, " he remembers his mother, often standing next to him at social events. It is a way and that for the Iranian media to promote gender equality. A not an easy job in his country.

"I wish my mother, my sister, my wife and my daughter can see me playing for Iran. I wish all women and girls in Iran, who love football can come to the stadium and feel their presence, while we fight. "

An aberrant path!
          At 20, he was principal at the National Iranian group under 23 years. At 20 years old he won his first participation in the National Men's team in 2006 was the mission for the World Cup in Germany. The Shoji Masood played a few minutes against fighting in Angola and given that the country has not qualified for the World Cup 2010, reappeared ... on the international scene in 2014 in Brazil. Standard across Bosnia and Argentina change in premiere against Nigeria. At club level, Iran will obviously not held him long. In 2006 he left for the United Arab Emirates followed for six years Spain. Something seems to be missing from the puzzle, right?

"Only when you fall you realize how important the family. The love of family, love of friends and how much they can give you. I felt very stiff and pain. I was unlucky, there were days and just wanted to walk. But finally I managed it. "

In April 2011 his career was cut in two. In the first three seasons of the Osasuna had 97 appearances in La Liga and Copa Del Ray. He played for the last time against Atletico Madrid on April 3 for 15 minutes. And then, as if all the allegedly had forgotten. Massoud was operated at the fifth metatarsal and stepped on the grass again to fight on October 21, 2012 against Sevilla. "I want to thank him. After his energy remembered by the federation that I am alive and I got a call a couple of times, " he said in an interview - after the end of his adventure - referring to friend and striker Javad Nekounam, who showed the shirt after the goals scored against Zaragoza.

Until the end of the 2012-13 season, Masoud he managed to gain extra minutes of racing, but not a place on the roster next season. He left for the Secunda Division and Las Palmas, where we only stayed for a year.

The last crossroads!
          Branko Milovanovic worked in the Spanish team as technical director. A year later the same man was AEK and Shoji Massoud were among the players who had proposed for the Union. The Iranian will leave in the summer of 2014 from Spain and although second championship in the preferences of the Premier League, the route was different. "All these years I was not playing for money. I love football and economical is secondary, " he said in an interview, but it was difficult to look convincing playing in Qatar!

Al Sachani Al Gkarafa Al Nea Smyrni! After two years in Qatar, he came to Greece. It seemed that flirted with his life and Karim Ansarifard was he who intervened in both sides to come Masoud Panionios. Reigning Olympic ace had clear reason to have the best words to say about his compatriot. "When I was 19 years old and was called to the National Iran, Masoud was 26. All the National then was 27, 28, 30 and up. They waited at the corner for my first mistake in training. I cried for a wrong ball. The only one who welcomed me with love and was "loving" towards me was Massoud. He is a man of great character, with a good heart. "

Is that they say that whatever good you will find in front of you. And Massoud - bold charity and Greece - has made too much well. Reasonable to have many more waiting for him ...

http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...315280/masoynt

Comment

"When I was 19 years old and was called to the National Iran, Masoud was 26. All the National then was 27, 28, 30 and up. They waited at the corner for my first mistake in training. I cried for a wrong ball. The only one who welcomed me with love and was "loving" towards me was Massoud. He is a man of great character, with a good heart. "
            Is that they say that whatever good you will find in front of you. And Massoud - bold charity and Greece - has made too much well. Reasonable to have many more waiting for him ...
            http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...315280/masoynt[/QUOTE]

love masoud but good indication as to why such a talented group of players really failed. What sort of pathetic attitude is this?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              "When I was 19 years old and was called to the National Iran, Masoud was 26. All the National then was 27, 28, 30 and up. They waited at the corner for my first mistake in training. I cried for a wrong ball. The only one who welcomed me with love and was "loving" towards me was Massoud. He is a man of great character, with a good heart. "
              http://www.sdna.gr/podosfairo/superl...315280/masoynt

love masoud but good indication as to why such a talented group of players really failed. What sort of pathetic attitude is this?[/QUOTE]

Is that a quote from Karim?

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                love masoud but good indication as to why such a talented group of players really failed. What sort of pathetic attitude is this?
                Is that a quote from Karim?[/QUOTE]

Yes it is

Comment

Recent updates regarding Panathinaikos's interest in possibly acquiring Masoud for next season:

"VARGAS-MASOUNT: Both are in the green list for the position of the most senior player in the minds of the "green" to become a "pair" with Clonaridis behind Berg. But for both Venezuelan and Iranian Panathinaikos, he must wait. Firstly, because their discussions are pending with their groups and secondly, because they both occupy the position of a foreigner. And in order to clear up the regime with the Waka-Akazugun (but also with Bumal) and to "empty" non-EU seats to the "green" roster, Panathinaikos can not "bind" a player without a Community passport."

http://www.contra.gr/Soccer/Hellas/S...s.4669717.html

"Third, Ouzounidis wants an aggressor with more enduring qualities than Clonaridis. The two choices of the 48-year-old coach are Sofie Masoud of Panionios and Ronald Vargas of AEK, who are left free. Lyberopoulos knows them, they are affordable and in May there will be developments."

http://www.sport24.gr/football/omade...s.4668478.html

Comment

Shojaei started against Panathinaikos in their 1:1 draw today:

*Pana received a red card in the 12th min.
                    *Masoud was subbed out in the 90th +5 min
                    Last edited by aenima_8; 05-14-2017, 10:22 AM.

Comment

New interview with Olympiacos's captain, Alejandro "Tsori" Dominguez. He talks about how he thinks that Masoud would be the best replacement for him at Olympiacos after he leaves:

"Kostas Nikolakopoulos from sport-fm.gr to give an answer to the question whether someone from the Greek League can replace the big Tsori at Olympiakos!

• On probability, Torri will not continue to Olympiakos time. And ask a good question: is there anyone in the Greek league who could take this player's position as the champion of Greece?

• In my opinion, yes! And I refer to Masud, Panionios. A player who plays exactly at the position of Choari is three years shorter, and if anything, he has both quality and resume - not only that we have seen him this year with Panionios: he has played five years in Spain, of which four In Primer and is 69 times international with Iran.

• As I saw him at this year's championship, he would easily play at Olympiakos, alternating with Fortunus as midfielder. Besides, in a team like the Olympiacos, with 50 games per year, there can be only one choice in such a crucial position of the eleventh.

• Masood is an excellent picker, an excellent dribble and can put you four or five goals in the championship. His technique is very high, he has a vertical pass, he has a ball and both sides and from the shaft and his play I think Karaiskakis would be upset. Perfect is not-eg takes easy cards and shows a few times frivolous, but the child has a smudge.

• But to make no misunderstanding: I do not mean that Olympiacos is interested in Masoud. Nor ... I'm cultivating soil. Olympiacos, after all, still does not even have a coach. Apparently, neither ... I urge Olympiacos to go get Iran. It's not my business.

• What I record is a fact: the Greek Championship has at least my eyes, as I watched him this year and as I saw him yesterday against Panathinaikos, a player who can replace Choiri in the Olympiacos roster and help Fortuny ."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/uparx...-ligka/3357671

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                        New interview with Olympiacos's captain, Alejandro "Tsori" Dominguez. He talks about how he thinks that Masoud would be the best replacement for him at Olympiacos after he leaves:

"Kostas Nikolakopoulos from sport-fm.gr to give an answer to the question whether someone from the Greek League can replace the big Tsori at Olympiakos!

• On probability, Torri will not continue to Olympiakos time. And ask a good question: is there anyone in the Greek league who could take this player's position as the champion of Greece?

• In my opinion, yes! And I refer to Masud, Panionios. A player who plays exactly at the position of Choari is three years shorter, and if anything, he has both quality and resume - not only that we have seen him this year with Panionios: he has played five years in Spain, of which four In Primer and is 69 times international with Iran.

• As I saw him at this year's championship, he would easily play at Olympiakos, alternating with Fortunus as midfielder. Besides, in a team like the Olympiacos, with 50 games per year, there can be only one choice in such a crucial position of the eleventh.

• Masood is an excellent picker, an excellent dribble and can put you four or five goals in the championship. His technique is very high, he has a vertical pass, he has a ball and both sides and from the shaft and his play I think Karaiskakis would be upset. Perfect is not-eg takes easy cards and shows a few times frivolous, but the child has a smudge.

• But to make no misunderstanding: I do not mean that Olympiacos is interested in Masoud. Nor ... I'm cultivating soil. Olympiacos, after all, still does not even have a coach. Apparently, neither ... I urge Olympiacos to go get Iran. It's not my business.

• What I record is a fact: the Greek Championship has at least my eyes, as I watched him this year and as I saw him yesterday against Panathinaikos, a player who can replace Choiri in the Olympiacos roster and help Fortuny ."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/uparx...-ligka/3357671
                        Masoud continues to impress!!
                        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

A match between Olympiacos and Persepolis is ideal specially if Masoud moves there too.

Comment

Did you see his first touch from a very long ball that led to opposition player getting sent off? That was world class!!

Comment

Masoud chosen for the Greek Super League Best Team 2016-2017 by NOVA Sports:

"Massoud: "I salute'

In the world of Panionios Support yielded a significant part of the distinction as a member of the leading group of the first race of the playoffs Sozei Massoud.

Delighted with his award as a member of the leading group of the first race of the playoffs appeared Sozei Massoud.

In his post on instagram, Iranian thanked all the members of Panionios and his teammates.

He did, no special reference to the group the world, saying that he puts the hat on his support.

Details of the Massoud message

"I want to thank the NOVA and everyone who chose to receive this award. I am grateful to each member of the team of Panionios (Mr. And Mrs Zamanis. Daras). Salute to all fans of Panionios who supported us during the difficult period.

I would like to thank the staff and the coaching staff of our team for the good work they do. Finally, I want to thank all my teammates who all deserve to receive this award "."

http://www.sport-fm.gr/article/podos...kapelo/3358042

Comment

Masoud on Greek League super team, Reza in Dutch League super team, dameshoon garm!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X