Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
    I hope CQ gives him a chance against Syria. He deserves it.
    Yeah I agree, if TM leads 4-0 at least then I hope CQ subs him in the 90th minute. He deserves it.

Comment

Gazzetta newspaper interview with Ali Daei regarding "Ansarifarnt"

THE LEGEND OF IRAN TO ALI Dae GAZZETTA.GR
      "I knew from the first moment that the Ansarifarnt will get high"

The legend of the Iranian football and mentor Ansarifarnt Karim Ali Dae talking on gazzetta.gr for the ace of Panionios.

Ali Dae, the first Iranian who wore the shirt of Bayern considered something like Maradona, in the vast Asian country.

Incumbent technician Naft Tehran F.c. managed to put Iran's football on the map being the best ambassador of his country.

Apart from Bayern Munich struggled to Arminia Bielefeld and Hertha, while the speedometer with the national Iran recorded 109 goals in 149 appearances.

The 47c years technician beyond the medals as a player and credited the discovery of Karim Ansarifarnt, being the mentor of 26 year old countryman, who excels with the jersey Panionios.

Ali Dae spoke in gazzetta.gr the occasion of the great presence of former Osasuna player with a purple shirt.

"I first saw at the age of 16 years and suggested his move on Saipan since tried it. I was sure that this child will soon forced Iran to talk about the achievements.

From small he showed that it had discretion in scoring and made outstanding performances.

I then I left two years from the club, but Ansarifarnt continued to struggle and constantly improving. The scoring and appearances with fully vindicated because I believe in him from the first moment I saw him. "

The "legend" of the Iranian Football mentioned the common elements having the Ansarifarnt.

"We have enough in common with Ansarifarnt. Originally from Ardabil, like me. Wearing No. 10, he is aggressive and managed to get a transfer to a major European league. Indeed I had my anointed successor. In the face of seeing a player with great quality, who would come up. "

The former player of Bayern, although it has not seen the aggressive competitor Panionios however appears aware of his performances.

"Unfortunately I do not have the opportunity to see him struggling in Greece, but I know how it goes swimmingly showing his talent, like Massoud are quite higher. I'm glad I managed to adapt to Greece and I think we can reach very high. He is 26 years old, the whole future lies ahead of him. "

The Ansarifarnt an important chapter in football Iran with Ali Dae awaiting the next step.

"At Osasuna did not get the opportunities he deserved, but these things happen in the career of a player. If you are a good player will appear in the course of your career. The Ansarifarnt an important unit for the football of Iran and expect the next step of his career. "
      http://www.gazzetta.gr/football/arti...-o-ansarifarnt
      Baba mage "Ansarifarnt" derah marijuana meekeshe?

Comment

Originally posted by irani8perspolis View Post

THE LEGEND OF IRAN TO ALI Dae GAZZETTA.GR
        "I knew from the first moment that the Ansarifarnt will get high"

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
          Yeah I agree, if TM leads 4-0 at least then I hope CQ subs him in the 90th minute. He deserves it.
          Rofl at this BS, the kid deserves to start the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Don't underestimate Syria i can see Team Melli struggling to score. So we should be in our best shape of line-up.
            Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

In a game where Azmoun is rested, it would be interesting to see Ansarifard as the striker and Gucci on the left. The trouble is that Gucci would be more inclined to play narrower than the CQ system demands and he probably wouldn't be a great defender on the left. Ah well. 3 good strikers playing in Europe is a good problem to have I suppose.

Comment

I hope CQ gives him a chance against Syria. He deserves it.
                most probably he will be afforded 30 minutes or more in Thailand friendly ..! he needs to make a case for it with that opportunity.!! otherwise doubtful he will be given WCQ minutes with Sardar n Reza in the mix...!!
                hopefully if we qualify with game to spare, then again he could be getting minutes in official WCQs.

Comment

No he doesn't. This guy can start in friendlies.

Comment

No he doesn't. This guy can start in friendlies.
                    haha you serious? this guy is killing it in his club, while certain others espaced from Turkey cause they were affraid to be alone. If someone deserves it, it's Karim.

Comment

haha you serious? this guy is killing it in his club, while certain others espaced from Turkey cause they were affraid to be alone. If someone deserves it, it's Karim.
                      So you're saying that he deserves it more than Gucci and Azmoun? This guy missed so many 100% chances for TM or he was just useless and did nothing the whole match. He isn't a good header like Azmoun and he doesn't have the fighting mentality like Gucci. He is a ballerina who loses every single one-on-one battle against opposing players.
                      Remember when he played amazing for Saipa but choked for TM every single time? Besides the goal vs North Korea in AC 2011 what else did he do? Other players deserve a call-up way more than this overrated kid.

This TM is perfect as it is. Let's enjoy this team we have and continue with the success. Both of us want TM to qualify. So please don't demand for Ansarifard to start because at the end he will ruin it once again.

Comment

So you're saying that he deserves it more than Gucci and Azmoun? This guy missed so many 100% chances for TM or he was just useless and did nothing the whole match. He isn't a good header like Azmoun and he doesn't have the fighting mentality like Gucci. He is a ballerina who loses every single one-on-one battle against opposing players.
                        Remember when he played amazing for Saipa but choked for TM every single time? Besides the goal vs North Korea in AC 2011 what else did he do? Other players deserve a call-up way more than this overrated kid.

This TM is perfect as it is. Let's enjoy this team we have and continue with the success. Both of us want TM to qualify. So please don't demand for Ansarifard to start because at the end he will ruin it once again.
                        I was referring to Taremi who did NOTHING in this round of WCQ besides shit, but you obviously missed that point..

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                          In a game where Azmoun is rested, it would be interesting to see Ansarifard as the striker and Gucci on the left. The trouble is that Gucci would be more inclined to play narrower than the CQ system demands and he probably wouldn't be a great defender on the left. Ah well. 3 good strikers playing in Europe is a good problem to have I suppose.
                          IMO that will be the strongest combination of forwards. We usde it agaist Qatar. CQ may use it 10 min before the game is over to score a goal.

Comment

1-0 Olympiacos. Both playing.

Comment

It is 2-0 now

Comment

Oh dear. The same exact foul that Rostov player did happened in this game and the fair ref correctly only gave a yellow.

Comment

Working...
                                X