No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is not the week for Iranian legionnaires.

Next week everything will be back to normal

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
      I was referring to Taremi who did NOTHING in this round of WCQ besides shit, but you obviously missed that point..
      Against Syria I would use Ansarifard, Gucci, and Azmoun up front. That should get us a lot of goals.
      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Game against AEK Athens tomorrow, away, at 19:30 CET.
        My half-Greek friend is AEK fan, I'm exited for this, although the odds are crazy in their favor

Comment

AEK vs Panionios just started.

Both MS and KA are starting:
          "Panionios (4-2-3-1): Yianniotis, Gkioata, Economou, Risvanis, Antoniades, Corby, silence, Ben, Fountas, Massoud, Ansarifarnt"

http://www.imerisia.gr/article.asp?c...ubid=130546463

Comment

Live stream link: http://cdn.livetvcdn.net/webplayer.p...941&ci=26&si=1
            More: http://www.nowfeed2all.eu/watch/4775...os-athens.html

Comment

Masoud with a great pass to Karim, who boggles a difficult chance but it was a one on one. He should have hit it with one touch instead of trying to stop it.

0-0 80 min.

Comment

Real good tie. Tieing AEK in Athens is a good achievement.

Comment

FT 0-0. I really wanted one of them to score in this game, cause my half Greek friend is AEK fan

Comment

Man nimeye dovvom raa didam, va Masoud yeki az behtarin baazkonhaaye zamin bood. Damesh garm, daare khoob kaar mikone.
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Young Haghighi, and is that a young Masoud Shojaei, next to Ali Daei?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                        Real good tie. Tieing AEK in Athens is a good achievement.
                        Both Teams are from Athen ^^
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                          I was about to say that

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
                            I know. But it was a "home" game for AEK.

Comment

Quick highlights from the AEK - Panionios scoreless draw yesterday.

You can see Ansarifards golden chance from the 70th min.

Comment

According to a Greek source, Ansarifard is still being watched by AEK:

"AEK has put aim to become the next transfer window a central midfielder and a center--Four and for this purpose have already activated both the technician director Daniel Majstorovic and the head of scouting Alex De Bartolo, the latter even performs lately two trips abroad, first in Poland and then in Sweden, to ticked players.

For the location of Center-Four where beyond Almeida, who incidentally still looking his best, there is another worthwhile solution as the Pekchart occurs less than AEK requirements, the only name that has been heard on the 'Union' concerns Iranian Karim Ansarifarnt Panionios."

http://www.ekirikas.com/%CE%B1%CF%81...%CE%BD-%CE%B1/

Comment

Working...
                                X