Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
    According to a Greek source, Ansarifard is still being watched by AEK:

"AEK has put aim to become the next transfer window a central midfielder and a center--Four and for this purpose have already activated both the technician director Daniel Majstorovic and the head of scouting Alex De Bartolo, the latter even performs lately two trips abroad, first in Poland and then in Sweden, to ticked players.

For the location of Center-Four where beyond Almeida, who incidentally still looking his best, there is another worthwhile solution as the Pekchart occurs less than AEK requirements, the only name that has been heard on the 'Union' concerns Iranian Karim Ansarifarnt Panionios."

http://www.ekirikas.com/%CE%B1%CF%81...%CE%BD-%CE%B1/
    "ansarifarnt" baba why do they keep butchering his name

Comment

AE Larissa vs. Panionios is on now. Larissa leading 1-0 from an early pk.

*Karim and Masoud both in the starting lineup.

Comment

Linki minki nist baraaye in baazi?
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Both played 90 minutes. They lost 2-0.

Comment

Highlights - AE Limassol 2:0 Panionios:
            (Video in link below)

Masoud had a really good game. He could have easily had at least 2 assists this game.

http://www.novasports.gr/podosfairo/...el-panionios-/

Comment

Masoud and Ansarifard both included as the best performing Panionios players from their 2-0 loss yesterday:

"PERFORMANCE OF PLAYERS

From AEL leading fighter Nazlidis along with Jovanovic and Golia. The Xenodochof inspires confidence under the post and the backs did not appear. The Farkas had good and bad moments while Fatima went well. The Ourtado played as great as the Varela as bear. Abraham was not so good while Nteletits in ..richa waters. We saw and Potouridis in Ael Fc Arena in an official game and shows Anastasiadis that calculates.

Panionios from the best: Risvanis Ben Massoud, Ansarifarnt."

http://www.eleftheria.gr/%CE%B1%CE%B...%BD%CE%B7.html

Comment

I think it's nice that Panionios has shown interest to extend Karim's contract, but I think he should wait until the season is over.

Panionios management are smart businessmen. They know Karim will most likely continue to shine and therefore get offers from the more popular clubs in Greece and other European clubs, so they offer him an extension this early in the year.

Whatever Karim decides to do I wish my boy nothing but more and more success!

Comment

Goal Ansarifard! Scores the 1-0 vs. PAOK. What a Sunday!

Comment

http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.WB9UjrAzXmK
                    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Masoud ham dar gool kaarsaaz bood.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Gucci- Assist ( Herenveen 4th)
                        Sardar- Goal and Assist in League plus Goal against Athletico in Champions Leauge (in madrid !). Saeid on bench both games
                        Milad- Assist plus team won against Zenit! (now terek are third)
                        Jahabakhsh- Second assist in two games vs Ajax! Now AZ are fifth
                        So far...Goal for Ansarifard vs Paok ( good team) plus Shojaei starting behind him. If panionios win...they go up to third!
                        Ali karimi starts again for Dinamo II as they win 2-1
                        Side note : Sajjad Shabazzadeh's team alanyaspor is mid table, and he hasnt played for the while. The team have foreign forwards in good form (wagner Love,Aissati,etc) and he is struggling to get in team. Hope he keeps at it and doesn't give up.
                        Also-Samizadeh scored again for bolton youth this time in FA youth cup. also he is making bench for senior team
                        Well done to all our boys giving it a go in europe

Finally, to all those stressed/pissed about dejagah situation, I am sure he has a plan to go to bundesliga again and I think he will come january. I just have a good feeling about him. Haghighi not so much.

Comment

What an awesome day this has been for our players!

Comment

Comment

Fulltime.

Panionios FC [1:0] PAOK

Comment

good run by karim and good finish. that is harder than it looks
                                IRI = FAILED

Comment

Working...
                                X