No announcement yet.

Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ansarifard just scored vs Panathinaikos and Shojaei assisted the goal !

Comment

AnsariGOAL scored again
      Panionios 1-0 Panathinaikos
      71'

Comment

I looked for this thread to post that Karim scored and 2 people already beat me to it.

I didn't know Shojaei assisted, I'm following the game through livescore

So that makes 3 Iranians scoring in Europe this weekend :-)
        "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

The goal: http://www.novasports.gr/match-cente.../#.WDszhKLhD-Z

Game ended 1-1

Comment

Im convinced… Karim's back boys!!!!

As for Masoud, damesh garm for leaving his riches in Gutter and getting his feet dirty again in Greece!

I have no doubt that Karim can transfer to a top 6 league and I wouldn't be surprised if Masoud moves to a better Greek team either!!

What a day!

Comment

Great through ball from Masoud, cool finish from Ansarifard

Comment

Beautiful by both of our boys!

Comment

I asked a Greek friend about Panionios, he snorted and called them an Olympiacos slave team. When I asked what he meant by that he said that the two do transfer deals a lot and accuse panionios of throwing games against them in exchange (he's obviously a pana fan).

Anyway, if that's the case the Olympiacos rumors might really have some precedence over the others

Comment

unreal form for karim last 2 seasons!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                      I can't see it where do you klick?

Comment

Incredible by both players. This shows everyone, as in sport and life, be persistant. Do not get down (Karim in Osasuna) as the situation might not be right. You still have your talent and will shine if you are smart and patient and in the right situation (Karim in Panionios).

What is poetic: Shojaei recommends Ansarifard to Osasuna. Ansarifardt recommends Masoudt to Panionios.

Brothers.

Comment

Another excellent weekend for our Greek boys ... the style of the league suits both well and the city of Athens and Greek culture has many similarities to Persian culture , weather , etc. good situation for both of them

TBH Greece is an excellent option for aging players who are still prepared to battle it out in Europe, as well as legionairres who have lost their confidence . I can think immediately that the league would be a great fit for haghighi, and possibly dejagah (if he moves to olypiacos or aek). The domestic play isn't that fast paced and is more tactical so technical players shine . However the teams are still quality enough to compete in European competitions ( especially Europa league)

Comment

Be nazar mirese Karim az nazare shetaab behtar shode. Dameshoon garm.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Who many goals have he scored so far ?

Comment

Amazing pass by Masoud, cool and calm finish by Karim. Dametoon garm, proud of both you
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X