Masoud Shojaei @ Panionios FC | 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
    Yeah, look at Euro 2016 for example. Compare the performance of teams with mainly BPL players, to teams with mainly Serie A players and you can tell the difference. England has a very entertaining league with big names, but I think Italy is still better. Not WAAAYYY better, but a little better
    dont compare national teams for league, england has a better league , however there is more top players in epl over italy, hence the national team is weak, but england has better league

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
      dont compare national teams for league, england has a better league , however there is more top players in epl over italy, hence the national team is weak, but england has better league
      But even if you compare club performance, you can see that Italian clubs tend to perform better than English clubs in the Champions League

Comment

Nice interview in Farsi with Karim
        http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1375736...B3%D8%AA%D9%85

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          مارسی، فاینورد، پائوک و المپیاکوس؟
          نمی*دانم! درست است و چند باشگاه پیشنهاد رسمی فرستاده*اند و خواهان جذبم شده*اند اما من تا زمان قطعی شدن اسمی نمی*آورم اما مطمئنا بار دیگر بهترین تصمیم فوتبالی را در این زمینه خواهم گرفت. خاطرم هست زمانی که به پانیونیوس آمدم خیلی*ها خرده گرفتند اما اکنون به هدفی که داشتم رسیده ام و آنها نیز به این باور رسیده*اند. به دنبال این هستم تا با تصمیم و مشورت درست بهترین انتخاب را داشته باشم و در تیمی حضور داشته باشم که به عنوان یک ایرانی بتوانم نام کشورم را بزرگ جلوه دهم و شأن کشورم را حفظ کنم.
          Marseille, Feyenoord, PAOK and Olympiakos?

"I don't know. Yes few clubs have sent official offers and want to recruit me, but I won't name until it's finalised. Certainly, I will make the best decision again for my career. I remember many criticised me when I joined Panionios, but now I have reached my goal and they now believe in it. I am aiming to make the best decision with good advice/consultation and play for a team where I can glorify the name of my country and keep its dignity as an Iranian"

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
            مارسی، فاینورد، پائوک و المپیاکوس؟
            نمی*دانم! درست است و چند باشگاه پیشنهاد رسمی فرستاده*اند و خواهان جذبم شده*اند اما من تا زمان قطعی شدن اسمی نمی*آورم اما مطمئنا بار دیگر بهترین تصمیم فوتبالی را در این زمینه خواهم گرفت. خاطرم هست زمانی که به پانیونیوس آمدم خیلی*ها خرده گرفتند اما اکنون به هدفی که داشتم رسیده ام و آنها نیز به این باور رسیده*اند. به دنبال این هستم تا با تصمیم و مشورت درست بهترین انتخاب را داشته باشم و در تیمی حضور داشته باشم که به عنوان یک ایرانی بتوانم نام کشورم را بزرگ جلوه دهم و شأن کشورم را حفظ کنم.
            Marseille, Feyenoord, PAOK and Olympiakos?

"I don't know. Yes few clubs have sent official offers and want to recruit me, but I won't name until it's finalised. Certainly, I will make the best decision again for my career. I remember many criticised me when I joined Panionios, but now I have reached my goal and they now believe in it. I am aiming to make the best decision with good advice/consultation and play for a team where I can glorify the name of my country and keep its dignity as an Iranian"
            See these comments are what fill me with confidence because they are professional. You know somebody isnt lying when they say they wont reveal the names of clubs until its finalised. Meanwhile you can quickly distinguish false info when players, ( who usually arent that good- Taremi) claim every other week to have specific euro offers.

Comment

Man Karim bodam miraftam Feyenoord, ligue Holland baraye derakhsheshe mohajeman harf nadare.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If he really does have an offer from Feyenoord, he should definitely take it, relativity better league, top Dutch side.

Comment

But even if you compare club performance, you can see that Italian clubs tend to perform better than English clubs in the Champions League
                  sorry but i dont agree, italy currently only have 2 good teams, juventus and napoli, while england have many more better teams, and in champion league except juventus the other italian teams have been doing poorly

Comment

english league is defo better than italian league right now. Both in terms of the top sides (minus Juve) and the league as a whole. But i see signs that serie A is on the way back up after a bad period. Youth is definitely coming through in all of the teams now. But spanish and german leagues are better than english in terms of the top sides and the health of the league in general. Greek league in my opinion is on par with swiss and a bit below belgium and netherlands in my opinion (not that much), so still solidly behind Russia and Portgual

Comment

Italian teams don't perform better than EPL teams in UCL lol. Not these past years at least.

Comment

Hey guys,

Guess who's not around these days? Guess who don't show their face around here anymore?

All those Karim bashers and haters lol. Where are they? I thought Karim was going to fail and retire in Iran. I thought he was a wasted talent, another Borhani?

It feels so good coming back to this thread knowing how much Ansarifard has progressed and will continue to progress. I'm proud of him and I'm proud of being a supporter of his since DAY ONE.

Damet garm Karim!

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
                          sorry but i dont agree, italy currently only have 2 good teams, juventus and napoli, while england have many more better teams, and in champion league except juventus the other italian teams have been doing poorly
                          IDK, although I really like the BPL (its entertaining af, great atmosphere and fans, etc.), I feel like it's been declining lately. Let me put it like this, the upper table teams in Serie A are better than the upper teams of the BPL, but the mid to low ranked teams of the BPL are better than that of the Serie A.

Come to think about it, the BPL might actually be better than the Serie A, or on par at best, but not better by a HUGE margin. But the gap between Serie A/BPL and Ligue 1 of France is definitely big imo.

Comment

what does this say? http://isna.ir/news/95090905050/%D8%...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                              Hey guys,

Guess who's not around these days? Guess who don't show their face around here anymore?

All those Karim bashers and haters lol. Where are they? I thought Karim was going to fail and retire in Iran. I thought he was a wasted talent, another Borhani?

It feels so good coming back to this thread knowing how much Ansarifard has progressed and will continue to progress. I'm proud of him and I'm proud of being a supporter of his since DAY ONE.

Damet garm Karim!
                              I dont care if he plays for Barcelona, when he plays for TM so far he chokes always and he had contributed very little to nothing all these years in TM. If Quieroz didnt have a soft spot for him he would be out.
                              You just got Caged
                              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                                I dont care if he plays for Barcelona, when he plays for TM so far he chokes always and he had contributed very little to nothing all these years in TM. If Quieroz didnt have a soft spot for him he would be out.
                                Seriously, wtf is wrong with some of you guys? I hate this attitude with "an iranian player is useless in my eyes when he doesnt deliver for TM, screw him". rofl you think they care? they make money in clubs, not in TM.

Comment

Working...
                                X